Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

Thetarotreader96

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1608091Now, Jesus his her cousin. Just went you think you have actually seen the entirety of this bitches crazy......wait...there's more. A first year psych student who is studying shit like Inanna shouldn't be in college. A REAL first year psych student would tell this bitch to go get help.View attachment 1608098
Epic.
"She?" Is contacting various American law enforcement officials on Twitter.

:shit-eating:
She tweets at the secret service.
https://twitter.com/GoddessInanna3/status/1307793166561677315

Attachments

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Epic.
"She?" Is contacting various American law enforcement officials on Twitter.

:shit-eating:
She tweets at the secret service.
https://twitter.com/GoddessInanna3/status/1307793166561677315
Even better it's a parody account for the secret service.
:story:

Dana would rather end all life as opposed to wearing a mask.
(https://archive.md/iKTot)
(https://archive.md/iKTot/image)
1307802801750323200.png

Empty platitudes
(https://archive.md/o9lgg)
(https://archive.md/o9lgg/image)

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net

:drink: 33 minutes Dana! Come on you're no Terry or Fedsmoker.

Highlights from the video

Less than a minute in, she's already on another planet. Love how she's got a lighter the whole time. At least the crack pipe if out of view, Dana is classy AF. She
Seems genuinely unsure about her own crap. That pineapple in the background has more intellect than Dana. "The acidity in my blood makes me an ideal candidate." What? Apparently the MIB attacked her with radiation. "I'm not mad" "This entity seems to have taken control." Apparently Dana is bugging the NASA comms system. Dana almost got a year in prison for, parole violation? I don't doubt Dana is on the terror watchlist... More about her disabled husband pity party. Makes a monopoly reference. Apparently the infinitely powerful world government can only get Dana a year in prison. And the radiation killed Dana's cat. So she "took care of it herself" Dana turned off her phone to the MIB can't find her. And the voices told her to go to area 51. Stopped in Carlsbad and fucked around in the desert until she remembered Cain and Abel, because she was there. Mixes up Venus and Eve. "Normal human beings were food, it was confirmed, not just for spiders, but for my kind." Well at least she's having the meth-spiders, that's at least somewhat normal. As for the cannibalism... Dana is NOT and alien, but a planet guardian or something. "The Earth was gangbanged by all those planets up there, sorry. Venus was gangbanged by all those planets up there." Dana literally doesn't know what fucking planet she's on, this is very reassuring. Venus died giving birth to Earth. Pluto has a laser.That can hit pluto and somehow get amplified? And blew up Venus? Dana plays tabloid with the planets, because insane. Apparently murder gets you mind wiped. Venus is Lucifer. Jupiter was it's own star system.
Venus used a computer to take all the power for some reason. The Earth is made of parts of all planets in the Danaverse. It was all planned by Saturn, who worked with Lucifer, who no longer is Venus. Mars is now both Adam and Lucifer. The moon is a bastard child that ate "sick planets" And that has something to do with the CIA toppling governments. Titan caused a war by destroying planets to justify destroying planets. "jupiter was a star" No it wasn't, Dana. Jupiter would need to be like 75 times larger than that to become a star, and a dead star would contain no hydrogen. 17 minutes in WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH COPS? Because holding a cigarette and gesticulating wildly in your kichen helps when you're talking about "scientific facts" We supercharged the Moon because of satellites. Dana heard Gaia in New Mexico because they have a lot of Indians.Dana's planetary soap opera is unraveling quickly. Saturn is the father and killed Jupiter somehow. "That's the story of Jesus" "There was a wormhole and a void and I don't know, it gets really complicated after that." She's happy the Denver police are watching. Dana met Saturn while pissing around in a national park. "I've been given clearance at the highest levels to tell this story and if you slander me I will have you removed." Dana is a CIA plant apparently. "I survived an attack by zombies actual fucking zombies." Dana can't decide what her favorite part of the story is, presumably because she's just making this up on the spot. "b-t-dub Joel I am I I took note of the word temporary in restraining order temporary and I know why you did it." Literal psycho ex Dana.
Dana is the only person qualified to make sense of this, after seeing the last 22 minutes, I know that isn't true.
Dana stopped a terror attack in Portland, or at least helped, and wants to thank the cops and national guard, who worked on her behalf. Dana controls all branches of the military, except those cucks at the Coast Guard. And is willing to sic them on people who call her crazy. Don't run your mouth if you have "logs in your eye" Dana literally threatens everyone, lives in a safehouse, that for some reason has internet access. Would like to remind us she isn't drunk or high.Dana thinks this is a deposition. Thinks it's possible all her enemies are already dead and she's already won. Apparently all this shit was "backstory" for something about Joel. "I'm just glad I could tell the story." Did you? Dana fears the cop's even the hot one's now.
Dana is enough of a crisis, she might merit the National Guard coming in...
Some real 8/10 QTs, they are. "I now don't want to kill the army."We can blame the Oregon National Guard for this video. Which just cut off suddenly. Must be the CIA radiation gun.

Thetarotreader96

kiwifarms.net

:drink: 33 minutes Dana! Come on you're no Terry or Fedsmoker.

Highlights from the video

Less than a minute in, she's already on another planet. Love how she's got a lighter the whole time. At least the crack pipe if out of view, Dana is classy AF. She
Seems genuinely unsure about her own crap. That pineapple in the background has more intellect than Dana. "The acidity in my blood makes me an ideal candidate." What? Apparently the MIB attacked her with radiation. "I'm not mad" "This entity seems to have taken control." Apparently Dana is bugging the NASA comms system. Dana almost got a year in prison for, parole violation? I don't doubt Dana is on the terror watchlist... More about her disabled husband pity party. Makes a monopoly reference. Apparently the infinitely powerful world government can only get Dana a year in prison. And the radiation killed Dana's cat. So she "took care of it herself" Dana turned off her phone to the MIB can't find her. And the voices told her to go to area 51. Stopped in Carlsbad and fucked around in the desert until she remembered Cain and Abel, because she was there. Mixes up Venus and Eve. "Normal human beings were food, it was confirmed, not just for spiders, but for my kind." Well at least she's having the meth-spiders, that's at least somewhat normal. As for the cannibalism... Dana is NOT and alien, but a planet guardian or something. "The Earth was gangbanged by all those planets up there, sorry. Venus was gangbanged by all those planets up there." Dana literally doesn't know what fucking planet she's on, this is very reassuring. Venus died giving birth to Earth. Pluto has a laser.That can hit pluto and somehow get amplified? And blew up Venus? Dana plays tabloid with the planets, because insane. Apparently murder gets you mind wiped. Venus is Lucifer. Jupiter was it's own star system.
Venus used a computer to take all the power for some reason. The Earth is made of parts of all planets in the Danaverse. It was all planned by Saturn, who worked with Lucifer, who no longer is Venus. Mars is now both Adam and Lucifer. The moon is a bastard child that ate "sick planets" And that has something to do with the CIA toppling governments. Titan caused a war by destroying planets to justify destroying planets. "jupiter was a star" No it wasn't, Dana. Jupiter would need to be like 75 times larger than that to become a star, and a dead star would contain no hydrogen. 17 minutes in WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH COPS? Because holding a cigarette and gesticulating wildly in your kichen helps when you're talking about "scientific facts" We supercharged the Moon because of satellites. Dana heard Gaia in New Mexico because they have a lot of Indians.Dana's planetary soap opera is unraveling quickly. Saturn is the father and killed Jupiter somehow. "That's the story of Jesus" "There was a wormhole and a void and I don't know, it gets really complicated after that." She's happy the Denver police are watching. Dana met Saturn while pissing around in a national park. "I've been given clearance at the highest levels to tell this story and if you slander me I will have you removed." Dana is a CIA plant apparently. "I survived an attack by zombies actual fucking zombies." Dana can't decide what her favorite part of the story is, presumably because she's just making this up on the spot. "b-t-dub Joel I am I I took note of the word temporary in restraining order temporary and I know why you did it." Literal psycho ex Dana.
Dana is the only person qualified to make sense of this, after seeing the last 22 minutes, I know that isn't true.
Dana stopped a terror attack in Portland, or at least helped, and wants to thank the cops and national guard, who worked on her behalf. Dana controls all branches of the military, except those cucks at the Coast Guard. And is willing to sic them on people who call her crazy. Don't run your mouth if you have "logs in your eye" Dana literally threatens everyone, lives in a safehouse, that for some reason has internet access. Would like to remind us she isn't drunk or high.Dana thinks this is a deposition. Thinks it's possible all her enemies are already dead and she's already won. Apparently all this shit was "backstory" for something about Joel. "I'm just glad I could tell the story." Did you? Dana fears the cop's even the hot one's now.
Dana is enough of a crisis, she might merit the National Guard coming in...
Some real 8/10 QTs, they are. "I now don't want to kill the army."We can blame the Oregon National Guard for this video. Which just cut off suddenly. Must be the CIA radiation gun.
Absolute legend!
Thanks!

• Winner
Reactions: anameisaname