Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
Classy:

137620137_113308560671965_3414280885918861355_n.jpg

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
She still seems to be a dirty little secret on his FB profile. I thought once she made the big announcement she'd make sure Polish Mike responded in kind. His posts make him look kind of dumb. The man can't spell or punctuate. A good type to bobble his head at her pronouncements. I guess. What the hell he doesn't care, he's getting laid. He might not have known he was engaged, though.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
what's dana or polish mike going to now they've both been doxed?
they'll shit their pants and do nothing as lolcows do...
note: dana should just let everyone in this thread plan her wedding, @Batshit as ring bearer @CrazyAsHell as best man...
haha. The funniest part is they dox THEMSELVES. CAH found the address on Mike's page. Dana puts her phone number and email out there all the time. And she leads people to her homes and jobs with what she drops in her videos.

I wonder why Stacie has three Facebook profiles -- that I count so far. Her boobs are hanging out on all of them. She likes sleazy guys dropping compliments. She is a hell of a lot like our goddess.

Ronnie Rocket

She's filled with secrets...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Halgaš is a Slav surname, though it seems to be more Slovak than Pole. Which makes sense as a few of his ancestors came from Austria-Hungary. But yeah, the rest of them were from Poland, or whatever Poland was called at the time.

It doesn't really matter though, because at the end of the day a Slav is a Slav.

Polish Mike may be a total idiot, but his dad seems pretty intelligent.

1617480051236.png

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
The Plinkett vibes on this are off the fucking charts!
(And we know Dana has totally had pizza-phonesex before...)

View attachment 2055334
One thing he's not going to appreciate: Jacob Sockness is on his page now. Between the twenty obsessive Facebook posts and Jacob Sockness, Mike is gonna be asking himself what the hell he got himself into. Wait till Sockness starts calling him "dad."

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
What's odd is she has not posted a single video or a post on FB in over 24 hours......hummmm
yeh but I remember that happening on a weekend not real long ago. I thought it was weird then too, but she came back acting her kind of "normal" I mean she's making herself look nutty, but who knows what this guy is like. Hard to believe he wouldn't catch on. Most people google prospectives these days so it kind of surprised me a guy would go this far with her

EDIT":do you think this is going to wind up in another restraining order? Or is he fitting her with a tracking device? lol (She posted about his "divine love" that was blessed by the goddess. )Once again, he does not respond. Has he ever responded to her online?

Last edited:

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dana's facebook comment on her recent post:

Quote from Dana:

i assure you the same cannot be said of your cock. You were a terrible fuck and a boring slob and thats why you were not invited back for seconds.
My fiance, on the other hand, is a caring and generous lover who takes his time and makes me know I am the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. He treasures me. He is everything you are not and never will be, so shut your rude mouth and learn some basic fucking decency you disgusting cretin.

Sockness comment from the "that sweet Sicilian lady" video:
Screenshot_2021-04-04 that sweet Sicilian lady.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-04 Dana Marie Cain Facebook.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-04 Dana Marie Cain Facebook.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 20

Toasty

I'm the Smurfette of this thread and we all know i
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting very strange deja vu type vibes from all this. We all have seen how Dana invents her own reality, often on the spot. That bethany troll made some softball comments about KF, suddenly she's an admin here. Joel gave her a hug and some texts, he's a part of the vast conspiracy and she's obsessed for years, niles has a coked out weekend with her, he's the love of her life and we all know that story.
What I'm getting at here, is that this guy has ignored all of her fb tags completely. No comments, no heart emojis, not so much as a "like" on obsessive tag after tag. She's engaged, he either has no relationship status or is single. They are friends on fb at least, he's got a fair few lady friends.
I don't doubt that he has " dated" her, spent some time on the blue sofa, and said cliche nice things at her. He wants to keep visiting the blue sofa, but his urge to visit the blue sofa is all there is, and Dana has made the rest of this up in the danaverse.
I can't wait to see what happens with her increasing insane demands on him for public acknowledgement. She's already picking out wedding dresses FFS. Which are of course, cheap and sleazy.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
I'm getting very strange deja vu type vibes from all this. We all have seen how Dana invents her own reality, often on the spot. That bethany troll made some softball comments about KF, suddenly she's an admin here. Joel gave her a hug and some texts, he's a part of the vast conspiracy andE she's obsessed for years, niles has a coked out weekend with her, he's the love of her life and we all know that story.
What I'm getting at here, is that this guy has ignored all of her fb tags completely. No comments, no heart emojis, not so much as a "like" on obsessive tag after tag. She's engaged, he either has no relationship status or is single. They are friends on fb at least, he's got a fair few lady friends.
I don't doubt that he has " dated" her, spent some time on the blue sofa, and said cliche nice things at her. He wants to keep visiting the blue sofa, but his urge to visit the blue sofa is all there is, and Dana has made the rest of this up in the danaverse.
I can't wait to see what happens with her increasing insane demands on him for public acknowledgement. She's already picking out wedding dresses FFS. Which are of course, cheap and sleazy.
Exactly. It's weird as hell. Yesterday I thought I saw a "care" from him on one of her posts, but now it seems to be gone. So there was one acknowledgement and he took it away. It might have been on a picture, it's one of the posts with a limited audience and I can't see it. Something hinky is definitely going on.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Congratulate him on his engagement. Actually Jacob Sockness is there and I'm surprised he didn't
The Goddess paid him a visit. I bet that's news to Mike.

Congratulate him on his engagement. Actually Jacob Sockness is there and I'm surprised he didn't

The Goddess paid him a visit. I bet that's news to Mike.
New: he saw the thread

Fake fiance is Sicilian, we better be careful. And she's pissed with Alex. OH I see. She's going to move in with him she says,and he doesn't want her making any more videos. Thus Dana wiggles out of everything as best she can.. Let's see if she makes that Facebook with the wedding pictures.