Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
New: he saw the thread

Fake fiance is Sicilian, we better be careful. And she's pissed with Alex. OH I see. She's going to move in with him she says,and he doesn't want her making any more videos. Thus Dana wiggles out of everything as best she can.. Let's see if she makes that Facebook with the wedding pictures.
She sat there and lectured Alex on drugs, not being responsible, skipping out on court, etc.....HEY DUMBASS DANA, where did he learn that from? You are doing the exact same thing. The.Exact.Same.Thing. LOL

Ronnie Rocket

She's filled with secrets...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She isn't moving in with him either, but she can't stop with the lies and delusions. I love that she was the one who first said he was Polish, and now the Sicilian side is the only one that counts, cause I'm sure Michael Corleons Jr. will have us sleeping with the fishes.
He doesn't even have a Sicilian SIDE. He's all Slav.

She's delusional, but we knew that already.

Toasty

I'm the Smurfette of this thread and we all know i
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Umm, we call him Polish Mike because Dana said he was Polish, before she decided he was Itali...sicilian I mean. Tells us not to dox him, then says we need to do our homework. He's been better to her than any man EVER. She's known him for maybe 2 months, and Skip kept her in a house and all the crap she's wanted for years. She rode his career in comfort until he started to annoy her by being home.she abandoned all four of her sons while they were children, particularly the older two, now she wants a mother of the year award. Airs out their dirty laundry and youthful mistakes. One of them dodged court and didn't pay their fines. Dana thinks that's bad. She would never do that! Especially not in multiple states, no way! She's moving in with imaginary fiance. He wants her to stop making videos when she does. So that's how she's going to get out of this corner she's painted herself into.
Problem is, she's not really capable of shutting the fuck up.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he'll let her move in with him, but she has to quit publicly embarrassing him, is that how it goes? Sure, she's twisted it around so it's for her "protection", but he self doxed, so we already know where he lives. Not like any of this is actually going to happen, but I'm amazed at how quickly she comes up with these self congratulatory and comforting fantasies. I'd say that any guy with sense would see all of her obsessive behavior and run in the opposite direction, but let's face it, he's not that much to look at and isn't getting any younger. And we all know that she's easy, desperate and freaky. A man will put up with a lot when he's being led around by the willie. He may think that he's well equipped to handle this kind of crazy, but she's already gotten a few restraining orders under her belt that say he might want to think about this very seriously.

Batshit

Kiwi Deathsquad & Fries
kiwifarms.net
Alex isn't trapped on the fucking couch while you harangue like a harpy, bitch. He joined a few weeks ago, your thread has been around for years, & you've been an online cunt for far longer than that.

Kevin is GOAT. The ultimate butthurt is to cut a narcissist off completely. Dude literally doesn't even think about this sour goblin. So glad he has a great life after the horrors Dumpster put him & the boys through. All because she won't take pills to fix her broken brain.

Polish Mike can tongue my shitter after 3 days of La Bamba's burritos as big as your head. Well, their heads. They'd go out of fucking business if they were the size of Dumpster's eighthead.

There is zero chance she'll stop making videos, she literally can't. Her all time favorite attitude is smug & she has a whole new fresh life to show the haters up coming.

Yesterday I thought I saw a "care" from him on one of her posts, but now it seems to be gone. So there was one acknowledgement and he took it away.
There was one. Hilarious that it's gone now. Can't blame him, she's so fucking cringe.

As for the YTPC women, Steph has talked about the girl chats several times before. All kinds of females are in their comments & always have been. Steph had hundreds of subscribers from her cosplaying, students, art world, sewing friends before she merged her channel with Skip. She has many interests & is enjoyable & she's having fun. Dumpster is incredibly envious of Stephanie, it shows, & I'm here for it.

@CrazyAsHell has stated exactly how she knew Dumpster & it was pre-Stephanie.

Steph having an account here means absolutely nothing compared to the multiple uploaded graphic death threat video against both herself & her children by Banana. If some drunken violent hag was making YouTube vids about curbstomping me, I'd ABSOLUTELY want to go to a site that has all of it independently uploaded & picked apart. Makes it so much easier to have those harassment charges filed when the evidence is all nice & neat.

Do a flip, Dumpster.

Edit for the next 2 vids: So Dumpster went on the nod & let Polish Mike slip his sausage in her ass. It's wonderful that he acknowledged that he was completely aware she was not mentally present & still banged her. Romance or rape...Smelly Melly would approve.

It's also revolting how the video starts out directly talking to her oldest child & it ends on several minutes of her latest Adventures in Whoring. She has a chance to reflect & maybe realize her retardedness when it ends but the dumb fuck grabs a charger & starts right back up. Nasty.

We get a Part II when the first sentence out of her mouth in Part I was that she was making only 1 more video.

Polish Mike got a fuck for a .75 cent load of laundry. Still priced too high.

Beware the coming Garbageman! Dumpster, please.

Long line of Kingmakers must be code for her 1st cousin great grandparents. All the royal houses do it so it's good enough for Dumpster! Exact reasoning she used when she was fucking her stepdad behind her mom's back so why not make it retro as well?

Polish Mike is a couple of years out of being a cripple, he's ugly as sin, he's stupid enough to dally with a bunny boiler, & he smells like people's trash. Excuse me if I refrain from being shook. I really perked up when she relayed that he made it explicitly clear that if he slapped an old lady in the face, she would REALLY have to deserve it. Foreshadowing anyone?

Did the 7-11 get uniform shirts? I should call & find out :biggrin: Jk, I wouldn't cowtip. I definitely put the word out to local friends when she was in town but nothing active. Puzzle piece me if needs be but I wanted her gone & it worked. Sure, Dumpster's self destructiveness was the driving factor but serving the community is a noble cause.

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
So this guy who just had back surgery less than a year ago fucks better than any man she has ever been with. That's really saying something there GM since she has had more pipe laid in her than Keystone. The Goddess made an agreement with GM to give him absolute power over......don't ask me, she never says however she does say that she wasn't there when it happened. He told her about it and that he had to promise to love, honor, and cherish her for the rest of his life. Claims she was "not present" during his lovemaking yet remembers how great he eats pussy. Dana, you are slipping honey, not Steph....YOU. One more thing, DD. Try fucking NOT shifting your eyes so much when telling your little stories. It's a dead giveaway for LYING. GM is "the chosen one" and he will be ruling EVERYTHING.

Dana, has it crossed your mind that we live in the USA? We do not now nor will we ever, have a king. NEVER. He may rule you, but you can tell Inanna from me to go suck a dick.

Last edited:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Plausible deniaDana ibility.

"MIKE, I NEVER PROMISED YOU ANYTHING, IT WAS THE GODDESS...NOT ME! YOU BETTTER CHECK YOUR BEHAVIOR BECAISE OBVIOUSLY YOU BROKE SOME RULES WITH HER!!"
LOL, did she actually say on video 2 that Inanna texted him to tell him Dana is her daughter? LOL, I love it. The Texting Goddess. I need chans to translate, becuase my hearing is going and I miss some of the finer points.

Last edited:

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So far as anyone can tell, polish Mike is a guy that she hooked up with at the gas station.he tells her all kinds of sweet nothings to keep the easy blue couch on tap.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
He sure doesn't acknowledge her anywhere, so he isn't as engaged as she is, lol. She just felt compelled to out him because this website she doesn't care about speculated he was imaginary. Funny she doesn't even comment on his posts at Facebook, either. She hits like but never says a damn thing. She puts it all on her obsessive posts.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's all about jacking our shit up if we dare dox him. He's all about seeing to us. We trolls must be worried.
I almost feel sorry for her.
Polish mike ain't coming through I mean KF is public and all. Where you at, she saved your life, right? You owe her? She's your goddess? Her vagina is th e gates of heaven, right?