Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

Batshit

Kiwi Deathsquad & Fries
kiwifarms.net
Either her court date is coming up, she's gotten in trouble @ work for her online behavior (in uniform, no less), or she's gotten in trouble with law enforcement again. Those are the only reasons she ever DFE's.

Which goes to show, again, that she is perfectly aware that how she portrays herself on SM is unacceptable & has consequences.

It's more incredible levels of lack of self awareness when she or any cow threatens to not post anymore. One, they never stay away anyway. Two, we have mega shit tons of content to amuse ourselves with. Three, we have mega shit tons of other cows to amuse ourselves with. Four, many of us actually do wish cows would just sit up, shut up, grow up, & take their meds, maybe eat some fucking broccoli.

We'd prefer them behave properly if not just to ease the chaos they cause to friends, family members, oftentimes pets, their communities at large & usually the judicial system; it's a shame to see life wasted. Which is why we laugh @ it instead.

We even provide roadmaps to their patterns & cycles. We point out why everything they attempt to achieve will fail because they haven't changed xyz behavior. We discuss the pros & cons of various helpful medications. We post links to various helpful websites, help lines, & alternate safety net sources. Hell, med & lawfags provide blunt but free professional help & advice. The worst we do is impolitely & doggedly point out why they are pathetic, weak, & wrong.

They ignore every bit of it & claim we stalk them, harass them, hire assassins, & besmirch their remarkably less than stellar reputations. Much meanie boolies.

Alex, you are perfectly aware that you don't owe her shit, I just wanted to add that I share that viewpoint. She is the solitary reason her life blows chunks. You having all your own teeth is something Dumpster can never say. She sacrificed all hers. Along with you, your brothers, her brothers, your father, your stepfather, multiple jobs, her reproductive organs, her digestive organs, her arrest record, multiple SM accounts across multiple platforms, & her sanity. All for the singular purpose of what boils down to wanting a sugar daddy who nods his head while she screeches into the void.

ETA: @The Oldest I like how you separate Kiwis from the foolish people that watch cows, lol

@SuzyCC I disagree abt Sickness bcs trust & believe he'll find yet another cow to fetishize. It's his schtick.

Last edited:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Either her court date is coming up, she's gotten in trouble @ work for her online behavior (in uniform, no less), or she's gotten in trouble with law enforcement again. Those are the only reasons she ever DFE's.

Which goes to show, again, that she is perfectly aware that how she portrays herself on SM is unacceptable & has consequences.

It's more incredible levels of lack of self awareness when she or any cow threatens to not post anymore. One, they never stay away anyway. Two, we have mega shit tons of content to amuse ourselves with. Three, we have mega shit tons of other cows to amuse ourselves with. Four, many of us actually do wish cows would just sit up, shut up, grow up, & take their meds, maybe eat some fucking broccoli.

We'd prefer them behave properly if not just to ease the chaos they cause to friends, family members, oftentimes pets, their communities at large & usually the judicial system; it's a shame to see life wasted. Which is why we laugh @ it instead.

We even provide roadmaps to their patterns & cycles. We point out why everything they attempt to achieve will fail because they haven't changed xyz behavior. We discuss the pros & cons of various helpful medications. We post links to various helpful websites, help lines, & alternate safety net sources. Hell, med & lawfags provide blunt but free professional help & advice. The worst we do is impolitely & doggedly point out why they are pathetic, weak, & wrong.

They ignore every bit of it & claim we stalk them, harass them, hire assassins, & besmirch their remarkably less than stellar reputations. Much meanie boolies.

Alex, you are perfectly aware that you don't owe her shit, I just wanted to add that I share that viewpoint. She is the solitary reason her life blows chunks. You having all your own teeth is something Dumpster can never say. She sacrificed all hers. Along with you, your brothers, her brothers, your father, your stepfather, multiple jobs, her reproductive organs, her digestive organs, her arrest record, multiple SM accounts across multiple platforms, & her sanity. All for the singular purpose of what boils down to wanting a sugar daddy who nods his head while she screeches into the void.

ETA: @The Oldest I like how you separate Kiwis from the foolish people that watch cows, lol

@SuzyCC I disagree abt Sickness bcs trust & believe he'll find yet another cow to fetishize. It's his schtick.
Ha, well good. I haven't followed his "career" at all.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Didn't see these comments posted up on Dana's youtube discussion wall:

Screenshot_2021-04-06 daughters of Inanna(3).png

Screenshot_2021-04-06 daughters of Inanna(4).png

nanashi

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
I guess this looks like the season finale for Dana, I'm not holding out too much optimism for her staying off the Internet, the minute Dana doesn't have Polish Mike around, she's apt to start making screaming videos from the garbage truck. (Which would be a great image for our wasted goddess.)

In which Dana decides that Bethany is her new worst enemy, Polish Mike is still her henpecked murderous husband and everything Dana did is stupid when someone else does it better. (4/10) A lot of projection, now that Dana can put a name to someone, she gets a lot more riled up when she can imagine a woman.
Dana managed to finally get her video age restricted by her colorful title.
No description.
Pink sweater, Dana still stuck to the cumsofa, please send a rescue team.
"Bethany... who the fuck, do you think you are? Bitch." - Dana "Karen" Marie
Dana is doing major backpedaling on Polish Mike appearing in a video, I guess he finally saw one...
"That my fiance, answer to you and present himself to you, as proof that I actually have a fiance." - Dana, angry that she got her ass stuck in a corner again by overpromising
(Any sign of an engagement ring, gents?)
"Bitch, you don't rate!" - Dana "Downrate" Marie
"And he's not my puppet!" (Regretfully for our princess of paneling...)
"And he's not here to entertain you motherfuckers."
Dana feels comfortable in letting go of the KF Deathsquad delusion at least long enough to flex.
"And, as long as I don't go to your stupid ass site..." (Mission failed. How the fuck did you find out about Alex otherwise?)
Only people who enable Dana factor into her life.
Dana is totally untouchable. (I wonder how the court case is going...)
Dana will have Polish Mike fight the haters in the streets.
O-face ensues as Dana tries to come up with a threat of violence.
Nevermind, settles on generic "disastrous consequences".
"So, all you can do is run your whore mouth, on, your bullshit website, about me." - Dana, projecting all the times she talked about blowing Polish Mike
"You, think that you know, what the fuck you're talkin' about, bitch. Well, you're an ignorant cunt."
Polish Mike has no patience for ignorant cunts. (Insert quote about Dana's constant fuckups when retconning history)
Polish Mike is 6 verys on the "very serious" scale.
Dana is safe as long as she has Polish Mike. (Oh boy, you're really setting yourself up for a hard failure here, ain't you, Dana?)
Dana rates men on her fuckometer by how effectively they pay her off.
Dana seems unsure if she's a wife or fiance.
"So no, I'm not going to parade him out so you can prove, so you can decide, cause fuck you Bethany, you're not the fucking judge here."
"You're on trial, bitch!"
Everybody is fucking around and with Dana.
People who judge others are pathetic, so says Dana, before calling Bethany a "pathetic, piece of shit cunt" (Glass houses, Dana...)
Haters don't have lives, totally not a projection from our sofa queen...
"That's how I know that you fucks at KiwiFarms... are losers!"
The irony that Dana has wasted months of her life making videos for the haters, but somehow everyone else is a loser.
Continues the Canadian conspiracy with Bethany.
Dana is moving in with Polish Mike in a couple weeks!
(Can we call it the Fortress of Ineptitude?)
Dana asks what would happen if she stopped making videos.
"You're about to lose me, forever." - Dana, totally not going to make it more than a month with Polish Mike before shit starts going downhill
(It's far more likely we lose Dana to alcoholism than her just saying she's not going to make videos.)
Dana is still ready to fight the haters IRL.
Back to how pathetic Bethany is.
"Your life is... miserable and empty." (Nice save, Dana!)
"You're probably ugly... You're probably ugly, probably very unattractive woman."
"With no life and... putting me down, stalking me, harassing me, judging me, unfairly, unjustly..."
(Well, Dana is 3 for 3 on her typical insults.)
Bethany has low self-esteem because she judges other people. So says the woman judging everyone who even glances in her direction.
"You're a shitty example of a human being, Bethany." (Takes one to know one...)
Everyone is jealous of Polish Mike, you guiz!
"And you know that you are not worthy of a man like this, no man that good would ever want you." - Dana "Trashlady" Marie
"Oh, you're so upset..." - Dana, telling people how they feel, in another failed hypnosis attempt, as usual...
(This is going to be really funny when Dana chases the trashmaster away...)
"Women like you, you get losers."
(And I bet her vagina isn't even a portal to Heaven, ya, you flex that whorish nature, Dana!)
"You get leftovers..." - Dana "Sloppy Seconds" Marie
Compares Bethany to Steph? Because the whole of the lower 48 is probably eating Dana's leftovers...
"And, that's all you qualify for, once I use em' up. Once, they're no good to me anymore..." - Dana, who totally has no ulterior motive...
"Well, I let you lesser bitches have em'." - Dana, the biggest bitch on the block (Or at least a nearby street corner...)
Polish Mike is legit, fuck you Bethany!
Bethany isn't half the woman Dana is! (In what, number of outstanding warrants?)
(At least Bethany is having fun, unlike our girl with the deflated hamburger tits...)
"You might actually kill yourself, Bethany, if you actually had to take the time to do some self examination." - Dana, who totally couldn't make it 9 minutes without threatening someone...
(Hey Dana, why are all your haters still alive despite your bullshit suicide suggestions?)
Nobody will ever compare to Dana!
"Fuck you." - Dana, for 9 minutes
Fin.

In which Dana brags about her bear fighting trashman, pretends to care that other people are suicidal, is happy that Polish Mike now owes her, usual paranoid goddess sperging ensues. (4/10) Kind of a tame way to start a hiatus, but clearly Mike isn't too happy with her bullshit antics right now.
No description.
Sockness in the comments: "Army rangers are pretty badass. They're trained to kick ass in hard situations. They are the guys they raid enemy bases. Good luck trolls, she's not messing around. They are the elite fighting force. I think the Goddess is smiling on you for her to bring this guy into your life."
Dana replies: "Hes literally the most amazing man I've ever known. He once punched a bear in the face. That's so badass. He absolutely delights me"
(Waiting till Dana retcons Polish Mike into the dude that shot Bin Laden or something...)
Shirtless Dana, because she's as classy as a 20 dollar hooker. (And half the price too!)
"Well, there's something about me..." (An undiagnosed cluster B disorder, yes.)
Polish Mike has PTSD, and having Dana's constant screaming and paranoid plots is sure to do wonders for this man's sanity...
"And that comes with a side order of suicidal ideation..." - Dana "McGriddle" Marie
(Interesting word choice from Dana there... Almost like she read the should I return the favor? rekhap.)
Nods, strange eye twitching, staring off into space. (I guess suicide is boring our domestic goddess.)
Polish Mike is regaining his sanity meter since meeting Dana. (Because that's totally believable...)
Dana scares away the literal fear demons. (Presumably because even they don't want to see her naked.)
Polish Mike hears voices, I guess he's a goddess too!
More about Polish Mike being a Green Beret.
"Connected doesn't even begin to... describe this man." - Dana "Conspiracy Web" Marie
Smug bitch head tilt.
Turns out Dana was wrong about the Green Beret thing, he's actually an Army Ranger. (How long till she corrects that again to garbageman when they divorce?)
"He's a legit, no shit badass!" - Dana "Constipation" Marie
Hard cider cameo!
Fucking Dana makes someone less crazy. (This is somehow her least plausible plotline yet.)
"I, give him a reason to live."
Dana talks about the huge problem of suicide rates among veterans. (I'm predicting with all the grace and respect of an ISIS video.)
Prepping some fake tears.
"22 veterans kill themselves, every day." - Dana, bragging about the K-D ratio of her vag, or something
"It's not their fault... It's, their training... It's MK Ultra training..." (Because you couldn't keep your sloppy Banana out of this...)
The struggle is real.
Dana is overjoyed that she can twist this to suit her stupid narc fantasy life.
"I restore this man's will to live." (Ya, how many times have you told him to murder people for you?)
(And how many times have you told Skip to kill himself?)
"He loved my videos..." - Dana, seeming more choked up about deleting her videos than Polish Mike dying
Dana is living in Danaland 100% of the time now.
Possibly talks about giving a blowie to end all depression.
"Well, he is a decorated veteran of the United States Army!" (Is that your final answer, Dana?)
"Special Forces..." = Dana "Exceptional Ops" Marie
Polish Mike is entitled to getting faceraped by Dana's magical scorpion hole.
Wishes someone would!
Burps in the middle of wanting someone to call the cops on her to make her life more interesting.
"I can post whatever the fuck I want. On Youtube..." - Dana, who was asked to stop
Dana's bosses keep her around for her work ethic and generic undefined goodness.
Dana = Righteous, independent woman who works hard, conscientious.
"And... everything that a good worker should be." - Dana, who can't even make her own shortlist
Polish Mike is either a dedicated or decorated veteran, English is hard for our goddess of the winehole.
There goes Dana "The GoddessFather" Marie, not letting the mafia plotline die...
Dana brings back the life debt in no uncertain terms. (Fucking psycho...)
"For restoring his faith in... living..."
"And, the goddess paid him a visit..." *Fake laughter*
"Through me, the goddess, the actual no shit goddess." - Dana "Constipation" Marie
"She had sex with him..." - Dana, who somehow missed it
Bethany has been promoted to "resident cunt".
Bethany suggested Dana was blackout drunk.
"No I wasn't. Naaaw~ No." - Dana, who tried this same line when she got busted for that DUI a while back, probably
"This was not a case of blackout. The woman he had sex with was in charge." - Dana, literally larping (because her sex didn't qualify as live action until Polish Mike showed up...)
Dana's narc meter needed recharging, making Polish Mike into a sensitive bitch seems to do that.
"Man, I wish I coulda' been there..." - Dana, getting blackout drunk in an effort to escape her latest video
Dana is now the 3rd wheel in their relationship. (Totally not because Dana will invoke "the goddess" when asked to do dishes...)
(Dana kind of describes it like someone with a rape fetish would larp a lack of control...)
"I agreed to surrender my body..." (To science? Or just the nearest distillery?)
Dana delivers blessings through her vag.
Dana is playing the long con with Polish Mike, you bitches!
"I suck at being single..."
Dana doesn't know how to be single, despite the fact she's acted like a slut for years.
"I was a wife and a mother. At 18 years old and I stayed that way... Till I was 45..." - Dana, because 1/4 ain't bad! (WTF happened at 45?)
Dana and Polish Mike's ex are going to be besties. (Clearly both of them are vindictive or just plain stupid, for once Dana loses on the revenge front though...)
Back to the Army Ranger shit. It makes you entitled to a blowie from Dana "Dyson" Marie.
Dana gives her impression of the NAP, unaware that her thread actually wouldn't qualify, she just wishes someone would start shit...
"It changes the rules of the game if you try to start shit for an ex Army Ranger, whose mother is also Sicilian." (She's also dead, I think that takes precedence here...)
Dana wishes someone else would come up with the lore for her, she's too drunk.
"Do I gotta spell it out for you or can ya just kind of make the inference, based on what I'm telling you?" (Yes, cluster B.)
Dana is under protection of the Trashman Mafia.
"If you watch my videos, then you know, I probably need protection..." - Dana "Durex" Marie
More burping follows while Dana talks about how much Polish Mike loves her.
Dana's haters could be from anywhere.
(Was Dana wearing a fucking fanny pack?)
Drunken Fall Out Boy quote.
Dana's boss has seen a lot of Illuminati haters in his day.
Dana is stuck on loop with Polish Mike loving her and people not starting shit with her.
Dana doesn't care how valid anyone's points against her are, she has some new balls to smash.
(Polish Mike seems to be ready to fight Dana's greatest enemy, her below average intelligence.)
"He's a highly trained, specialized killer." (WTF does specialized even mean in this context?)
"He might go Rambo on your ass!"
Polish Mike is dangerous, you guiz! (Maybe to a box of pizza rolls...)
Dana is going to constantly bitch about the haters until Polish Mike goes on a killing spree, or something.
Dana larps how this all plays out.
"Oh, he's gonna take any offense against me, personally! Against him."
"He might be the most dangerous of men... And he's all mine..."
Dana confirms there will be more shit to watch in the future.
Deepthroats that cider can, and is completely unaware of how anonymous tips work.
Everyone needs to take a chill pill, pronounced by Dana as "Chull pull".
Dana is totally winning, you guiz!
Fin.

Batshit

Kiwi Deathsquad & Fries
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she'll make an effigy channel called luvmitrashman1 like her luvmisailor1 channel. Imo, she'd be better off with a little more truthfulness like Mz. Wash a Load to Drop a Load or something.

I predict the next video will be her raging when Polish Mike calls her Stacie while fingering her snatch with his tampon juice & wet cat food covered hands since soap is too complicated for him. It's nice of him to leave snax for all her coochie critters though.

Speaking of Stacie, she's apparently got a 2nd charge of criminal trespass in 2020. Now the one she got in 2018 has a little brother.

The real fun will come when the inevitable break up happens & everyone takes his side because he's a hometown boy & she's.....her.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she'll make an effigy channel called luvmitrashman1 like her luvmisailor1 channel. Imo, she'd be better off with a little more truthfulness like Mz. Wash a Load to Drop a Load or something.

I predict the next video will be her raging when Polish Mike calls her Stacie while fingering her snatch with his tampon juice & wet cat food covered hands since soap is too complicated for him. It's nice of him to leave snax for all her coochie critters though.

Speaking of Stacie, she's apparently got a 2nd charge of criminal trespass in 2020. Now the one she got in 2018 has a little brother.

The real fun will come when the inevitable break up happens & everyone takes his side because he's a hometown boy & she's.....her.
He's bound to get confused since they both whisper "Superman" in his ear. Like you said, she's just a copy.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
New, grabbed it quickly: Here she says Batshit is Shauna Rathbone (sp?) and proceeds to go on with her dirty mouth which can't say "cunt" and "bitch" enough. Her usual hateful self. Oh and she has to say she has a real good man and various many insults. Says she should have beat your ass, etc. Just her same classy self. I can see why Mikey won't claim her in public.

Attachments

• yt1s.com - bitches need to learn_360p.mp4
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Batshit

Kiwi Deathsquad & Fries
kiwifarms.net
Dumpster caws about wrongly guessing my name, yet again. Claims she knows where I live but later in the video isn't even sure of what town. I'll freely admit to changing my location on my profile from Bloomington, Il to Ill-Annoy about a year ago but that was pure boredom.

Dumpster brings up a line from her dead dad's stuck together Penthouse Letters with the 'eats my pussy like the Last Supper' line. We waited days & all we get is this recycled crap?

I suppose it's meant to bother me that her crippled garbageman wouldn't go down on me. Hard fail there even if I was rocking the equipment.

Give it up, whore, give it up.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Dumpster caws about wrongly guessing my name, yet again. Claims she knows where I live but later in the video isn't even sure of what town. I'll freely admit to changing my location on my profile from Bloomington, Il to Ill-Annoy about a year ago but that was pure boredom.

Dumpster brings up a line from her dead dad's stuck together Penthouse Letters with the 'eats my pussy like the Last Supper' line. We waited days & all we get is this recycled crap?

I suppose it's meant to bother me that her crippled garbageman wouldn't go down on me. Hard fail there even if I was rocking the equipment.

I'm not even so sure she's got a garbageman, she's so severely delusional. I wonder if that's the car of her new heroin dealer

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net

LOL...she is dumb as fuck. DD, what are you doing driving a car? You have NO LICENSE you sorry drunk.