Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

Toasty

Donne was wrong.Some people are islands
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's likely that he told her that he doesn't want his personal and family business splashed all over Facebook, YouTube, and obviously here. She's demanding his mother's ring, and if I were his sister I would have serious issues even if it wasn't Dana we were talking about. The guy dates around, and has a habit of jumping into things quickly. Even Dana admits he's been " engaged" and married several times before. He isn't known for being particularly stable. He picks up the latest cashier at the gas station and a few months later, the chick is demanding your mother's wedding ring? My sister in law, who is a woman I love and look up to, who is a credit and improvement to my brother would never. It would never even cross her mind. And if my other brother, who is a driver, met a woman dated for 6 months and she called me and demanded that I give her a single piece of my mother's jewelry, she wouldn't be seeing my brother much longer. After I stopped laughing.

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
I think it's likely that he told her that he doesn't want his personal and family business splashed all over Facebook, YouTube, and obviously here. She's demanding his mother's ring, and if I were his sister I would have serious issues even if it wasn't Dana we were talking about. The guy dates around, and has a habit of jumping into things quickly. Even Dana admits he's been " engaged" and married several times before. He isn't known for being particularly stable. He picks up the latest cashier at the gas station and a few months later, the chick is demanding your mother's wedding ring? My sister in law, who is a woman I love and look up to, who is a credit and improvement to my brother would never. It would never even cross her mind. And if my other brother, who is a driver, met a woman dated for 6 months and she called me and demanded that I give her a single piece of my mother's jewelry, she wouldn't be seeing my brother much longer. After I stopped laughing.
I must have missed the whole ring part?

@Toasty I completely missed that. Wow! Who in the fuck does shit like that? I know what she does and says shouldn't surprise me any longer but fuck.....you have been dating some guy for a couple of months and you are gonna demand that his family coughs up his mother's wedding ring for her skanky finger?

Jesus, the end of this is going to be GLORIOUS. This bitch is gonna have a meltdown like we have never seen.

Last edited:

Toasty

Donne was wrong.Some people are islands
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I must have missed the whole ring part?
It was in her FB stuff aimed at his sister.

Edit: the exact line is " you should probably tell your father to send his mother's ring." This bitch is lucky Barb has more class than she does. Because the gas station hoe would be getting dragged behind my vehicle far away from my brother.

Last edited:

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
It was in her FB stuff aimed at his sister.

Edit: the exact line is " you should probably tell your father to send his mother's ring." This bitch is lucky Barb has more class than she does. Because the gas station hoe would be getting dragged behind my vehicle far away from my brother.
I don't know about other families, but when I requested a family ring to propose to my girlfriend of 8 years with, it took getting the approval of several members of the family. Things like that are special and not just handed out.

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
I missed that, incredible and yet again such an ordinary thing Dana would do...

She will never overturn that resistance to give her the ring, no way. They sniffed her out already.

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
I missed that, incredible and yet again such an ordinary thing Dana would do...

She will never overturn that resistance to give her the ring, no way. They sniffed her out already.
Mike is lucky he has a family that cares enough about him and his life that has been full of bad choices to sniff her out. Barb sounds like a pretty smart woman, actually. Shouldn't be too much down the road before Dana's free ride is over.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Mike is lucky he has a family that cares enough about him and his life that has been full of bad choices to sniff her out. Barb sounds like a pretty smart woman, actually. Shouldn't be too much down the road before Dana's free ride is over.
Imagine talking to his sister like that, and she has to go on about their sex life to his SISTER. Jesus Christ. . .

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
"It Was So Incriminating." She's s uch a victim, people were "looking into her." "What happened to her" was no accident. Gawd. She will never get better. Her face looks even more emaciated. And of course she's still guzzling wine. LOL, she says the docs should have considered what a drunk she was before prescribing mood stabilizers. It's THEIR fault she drank on top of her meds. Jesus Christ. She's never responsible for anything. Man she looks horrible, is GM starving her?

Attachments

• yt1s.com - it was so incriminating_360p.mp4
    20.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
"It Was So Incriminating." She's s uch a victim, people were "looking into her." "What happened to her" was no accident. Gawd. She will never get better. Her face looks even more emaciated. And of course she's still guzzling wine. LOL, she says the docs should have considered what a drunk she was before prescribing mood stabilizers. It's THEIR fault she drank on top of her meds. Jesus Christ. She's never responsible for anything. Man she looks horrible, is GM starving her?
What kills me is when she mentions a "surgery" she had that went wrong. Then making it look like the whole losing 100+ lbs in 9 months was an accident. HEY DOUCHE BAG DANA.....it was WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY. You are SUPPOSED to lose wait ya fucking mowing cow. Tell EVERYTHING Dana. Not half stories.

FYI: the only fault in your life is YOU. YOU are your problem. Also, there are many people who drink and take meds for mental health issues.

Anyone else notice that ring is no longer on the finger she was wearing it on? Hummmmmmmm trouble in paradise?

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
What kills me is when she mentions a "surgery" she had that went wrong. Then making it look like the whole losing 100+ lbs in 9 months was an accident. HEY DOUCHE BAG DANA.....it was WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY. You are SUPPOSED to lose wait ya fucking mowing cow. Tell EVERYTHING Dana. Not half stories.

FYI: the only fault in your life is YOU. YOU are your problem. Also, there are many people who drink and take meds for mental health issues.

Anyone else notice that ring is no longer on the finger she was wearing it on? Hummmmmmmm trouble in paradise?
I didn't notice. But she had it on the wrong hand anyway, which was kinda strange. She does like to tell her half stories. Always funny how she says she's been "portrayed" a certain way. Like it's not her in the videos acting that way and saying those things. I wonder if she'll ever own her own behavior. Probably not at this late date. I still get a kick out of Mike never posting a picture of her or giving her the slightest mention on his Facebook. It's like she doesn't even exist while she goes on and on about this great love of theirs.

DuckDuckGo

Just a little creecher situation type deal
kiwifarms.net
In which Dana continues to go off the deep end, is so scared that people will call her out on her plot holes so she just kind of sponges everything of with "probably", more sperging about Dana's gastric bypass and time in a mental ward. Plot holes abound as Dana decides that the people at the mental ward took something from her, seems to imply she's going to make Mike waste money on suing the hospital for Dana either lying, or invoking emergency procedures sometime near her suicide attempt. (3/10) Dana is a really shitty liar, she wishes someone could make some lore for her that doesn't suck balls. (Guess Simpness failed once again to placate her ego.)

No description, blocked comments and ratings.
Looking half-dead in her purple sweater, Dana still can't find a shirt that doesn't show her bra straps and the world is made all the worse for it.
Sitting in a chair in front of an unfinished wall, I guess Dana's carpentry skills have failed her yet again.
"I have been portrayed, as crazy, as drunk, schizophrenic, mentally ill and, ya know... ya! Yes to all of it." - Dana "True & Honest" Marie
Dana blames her lack of sanity on the Skip era, despite the fact that her retelling of events is inconsistent or impossible at best.
Dana is smugly flexing that time she almost died because she was too retarded to eat like a normal person.
"I, was in the ICU several times..." - Dana "Munchie" Marie
Dana blames "medical malpractice that just happened to happen" (So the CIA trying to assassinate someone with weight loss surgery is no longer canon in the Danaverse?)
Title drop, somehow this refers to the fact that Dana went to a military hospital.
"My case incriminated, like two, like a whole command, two commands, it just incriminated a bunch of people." - Dana "Serial Escalation" Marie
Dana can't hold the fucking camera steady.
Dana does or doesn't think the story she made up was intentional.
(I think Mike is finally getting tired of her shit after hearing the I LITERALLY DIED story for the 378th time, so Dana is backtracking a bit.)
Dana really wishes her life wasn't as boring as it is.
Wine and cigarettes, Dana's sense of taste is probably the only thing more fucked than her brain.
Dana accuses the hospitals of "malpractice" (Which Dana can't prove.) and "malfeasance" (Which means nothing in this context and Dana is just trying to sound smart.)
Dana seems really tepid regarding this whole thing, even she's bored of this story.
Dana lost 160 lbs over 9 months. (Indicating it took Dana 9 months to notice that she had fucked her own health by not getting advice on how to manage after gastric bypass.)
"Collapsed in front of my children, and died..." - Dana, who between cirrhosis and malnutrition is giving 50/50 odds
"I really honestly can only describe it as dying." - Dana "Dictionary" Marie
Dana breaks out the shifty eyes, decides to blame everyone but herself from this point on.
"Well, it just felt like it wasn't random, that there was a lot of attention given, to me, my face..." - Dana "Attention/Regular Whore" Marie
(The way Dana seems to describe it was that people around her told her she looked unhealthy, she told them to fuck off, she ended up in the hospital, and then blamed everyone who told her she looked unhealthy.)
Dana "Apophenia" Marie notices patterns. (Yes, doctors doing medical things, not much gets by you, Dana...)
"I couldn't resist, thinking..." - Dana "Rhymes With Thinking Problem" Marie
(Props to Dana for not making up another fake love affair with someone from her surgical team.)
Dana breaks out the fake tears.
Dana retcons her entire life from this point as part of a grand retarded conspiracy.
Dana thinks everyone else thinks she's right but isn't allowed to talk about it because fuck you.
"In case it wasn't an accident." - Dana, who probably blamed the CIA for her fucked up lasagna
Dana accuses someone of covering up something. (This is even more passive aggressive than her usual death threats.)
"Well, if it was deliberate, who was behind it? Who ordered it? And why?" (You're supposed to answer that question, Dana!)
"I barely survived the encounter..." - Dana, possibly recounting the Burger King food poisoning incident
The struggle is real.
"Oh, I really would give anything to not have to fucking eat." - Dana "Bulemia" Marie
(Bitch, go see an actual doctor, if this is a physical problem, there are diets that can help.)
Dana wants some manna from Heaven. (Read: Trucker semen)
"Manna from Heaven..." - Dana "Dicksponge" Marie
"Ya, I've been through the fuckin' wringer... repeatedly..." - Dana, who sure looks the part
Blames the Tinnervins and Cains.
Mike's family is yet to have a conspiracy angle to it.
"I'm used to all this bullshit right now, by now." - Dana, on her dumpster fire of a relationship
"But, what if it wasn't an accident, and then who the fuck am I?" - Dana "Choose Your Own Adventure" Marie
(I don't even think this is rhetorical, Dana is literally wanting someone to make up lore for her.)
Dana accidentally admits that she hasn't done anything interesting in life.
Dana Marie vs the world.
"Is there something about me, that I've never been told?"
"Am I in some sorta... program? And there's some dispute, over what to do about me?" *smug bitch snort* - Dana "Alcoholics Anonymous' Genetic Abomination" Marie
"Am I being liquidated?" - Dana, who probably liquidated on that chair several times whilst drunk
"I feel like it's deliberate, but it's meant to be an accident. Ya, all this sounds, paranoia but if you know the story of what happened to me..." - Dana, making less sense than usual
Dana wants to tell her shitty life story where nothing happened and she was a slut.
Anyone who discredits Dana for her plot holes and inconsistencies is sent by glowie to discredit her. (Hi Dana!)
"You're probably paid..."
(The amount of times Dana has said "probably", "maybe" or given two contradictory answers and said she doesn't know which one to go with is absolutely insane.)
"No matter how much truth I speak..." - Dana, who hasn't made any affirmative points in this video yet
(Dana had a bandage on her middle finger, my guess is she fell asleep with a lit cigarette again.)
Dana really needs to rehearse her conspiracies better.
Everything is Skip/Andy's faults.
"Why would such a family want to discredit me?" (Because you're a gold-digging narcissistic whorebag who smells like death and lost Skip his fucking house?)
Dana points more fingers.
"I drink, wine, I love my wine, so much, I love my wine..." - Dana "Captain Obvious" Marie
Dana thinks her being an alcoholic exempts her from emergency psychiatric treatment.
It's "probably a bad idea" to try and calm Dana down.
(The funny thing is, Dana confessed to trying to kill herself with the Lamictal they allegedly gave her. Lamictal has one of the highest therapeutic indexes of any antiepileptic used at the time.)
Dana resents the fact that they gave her mood stabilizers after she had a depressive episode and a suicide attempt.
Doctors are dumb because they didn't consider Dana's gastric bypass (Because Dana didn't tell them.) and her alcoholism (Because asking Dana to quit drinking would make Sisyphus feel like his time wasn't wasted by comparison.)
Dana was drinking 1-2 bottles of Jägermeister per day!
"And they should have taken this into consideration before they ever prescribed!"
(There is no way someone as entitled as Dana actually gave them sufficient information to establish malpractice, she lies to anyone else in range, why not?)
"Is she a heavy drinker, oh she is, do you think she'll give up the wine? Do you think she's willing to give up alcohol if we force these drugs on her?" - Dana "M.D." Marie
Dana was too stupid to read the label on the bottle which would have told her not to drink, also she could have just never refilled the prescription anyway.
Dana thinks the police coerced her to be on medication.
Dana breaks out more word salad as she tries to go all sovereign citizen on the police who also have M.D.s for some reason.
Dana blames some judge she never met for signing off on an involuntary psychiatric hold.
"Forced to take drugs that, my condition did not permit." - Dana, who still found a way to get wasted whilst in a mental ward, apparently
"Post-gastric bypass, wine drinker. Consent, can't be coerced in that case." - Dana "One Flew Over The Goddess' Nest" Marie
(If you were that far gone, that's part of the court order you idiot, you can refuse medication if it's not deemed an emergency, people do it all the time.)
Dana was given drugs after being put in the mental ward, meaning the cops didn't drug her like she likes to claim.
Dana continues to Karen the Texas mental health system by being smug.
Apparently the glowie of the week is the Texas mental health system.
"You documented the whole thing, to save your own ass." - Dana, who doesn't understand how secret conspiracies work
More smug finger pointing.
Dana is butthurt and maintains that the paperwork proves she didn't need drugs. (Which is impossible and Dana is far too much of a pussy to request it.)
Dana blames the whole thing on her gastric bypass (Which was at least 9 months prior.) and her alcoholism (Okay, sure.).
Dana's entitlement goes up to 11.
"And fuck you, I'm not gonna quit drinking wine." *flips off camera* - Dana "Goddess M.D." Marie
(Always funny to see that Dana's arguments never progressed much beyond the first grade.)
"You're gonna drug me? I'm gonna be a wine drinker." - Dana "Self-Inflicted Stockholm Syndrome" Marie
"And, whatever happens is on you, because you already know!" (You were in a hospital, you idiot, you clearly weren't being any help to the medical staff at the time either.)
Smug Dana wishes the hospital gave her fun drugs, like medical crack or Jägermeister, or something.
Dana is mad that people in an emergency medical setting don't have time to read her medical records whilst stopping her from biting people.
Dana doesn't want to be forcibly drugged again.
Dana and antipsychotics don't mix.
Dana ain't going away.
"I'm gonna get better, I've gotten my sanity back and I've learned a few things, oh I learned a few things..." - Dana "Sanity Meter" Marie
Dana FIGURED IT OUT.
"And I'm going to get..." *gestures an O* "It all back" - Dana, with some great foreshadowing
Dana continues to play the pronoun game, still fucking clueless and retarded.
Antipsychotics made Dana crazy, you guiz!
Dana still says she's been "accused of" crazy behavior, then admits that she filmed it and backed herself into a corner trying to deny it.
Dana still can't name the drugs she was on. (Her brain has trouble with words approaching 3 syllables.)
Mike is going to fight someone to get Dana's something back.
"Not from the people who took it from me."
The people who stole Dana's undefined whatever don't have it anymore. (Translation: Mike doesn't feel like beating up the staff at a Texas hospital.)
Blames Skip for her breakdown, says it was to benefit in the divorce.
Dana takes offense at being seen as an unreliable witness, despite the fact that she attacked Skip first.
"I have a case." (Of what, bulemia?)
(Is BWC lawyer going to come back into this saga? Looks like Dana is going to have to make a video calling him gay so Mike doesn't assault him.)
"I'm gonna get back everything that was taken from me, all of it, and Michael is gonna help me." - Dana "Champerty" Marie
(Don't worry Mike, Dana is far too drunk to file a lawsuit, so you probably won't lose the house, but that's a losing bet anyway...)
"I'm going to prove something, to the world, to myself, to the world..." - Dana "Unabomber" Marie
"That's what I believe..." - Dana, who believes the planets talk to her when she's smoking crack
Dana breaks out the fake tears in the hope Mike breaks out the wallet.
"I need somebody who's, absolutely, on my side in this, and believes, in what I'm doing, and why I'm doing it." (Translation: Can afford BWC lawyers hourlies.)
"So far, ya..." - Dana, completely out of ideas, bawling her eyes out
Fin.

Last edited:

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
In which Dana continues to go off the deep end, is so scared that people will call her out on her plot holes so she just kind of sponges everything of with "probably", more sperging about Dana's gastric bypass and time in a mental ward. Plot holes abound as Dana decides that the people at the mental ward took something from her, seems to imply she's going to make Mike waste money on suing the hospital for Dana either lying, or invoking emergency procedures sometime near her suicide attempt. (3/10) Dana is a really shitty liar, she wishes someone could make some lore for her that doesn't suck balls. (Guess Simpness failed once again to placate her ego.)

No description, blocked comments and ratings.
Looking half-dead in her purple sweater, Dana still can't find a shirt that doesn't show her bra straps and the world is made all the worse for it.
Sitting in a chair in front of an unfinished wall, I guess Dana's carpentry skills have failed her yet again.
"I have been portrayed, as crazy, as drunk, schizophrenic, mentally ill and, ya know... ya! Yes to all of it." - Dana "True & Honest" Marie
Dana blames her lack of sanity on the Skip era, despite the fact that her retelling of events is inconsistent or impossible at best.
Dana is smugly flexing that time she almost died because she was too retarded to eat like a normal person.
"I, was in the ICU several times..." - Dana "Munchie" Marie
Dana blames "medical malpractice that just happened to happen" (So the CIA trying to assassinate someone with weight loss surgery is no longer canon in the Danaverse?)
Title drop, somehow this refers to the fact that Dana went to a military hospital.
"My case incriminated, like two, like a whole command, two commands, it just incriminated a bunch of people." - Dana "Serial Escalation" Marie
Dana can't hold the fucking camera steady.
Dana does or doesn't think the story she made up was intentional.
(I think Mike is finally getting tired of her shit after hearing the I LITERALLY DIED story for the 378th time, so Dana is backtracking a bit.)
Dana really wishes her life wasn't as boring as it is.
Wine and cigarettes, Dana's sense of taste is probably the only thing more fucked than her brain.
Dana accuses the hospitals of "malpractice" (Which Dana can't prove.) and "malfeasance" (Which means nothing in this context and Dana is just trying to sound smart.)
Dana seems really tepid regarding this whole thing, even she's bored of this story.
Dana lost 160 lbs over 9 months. (Indicating it took Dana 9 months to notice that she had fucked her own health by not getting advice on how to manage after gastric bypass.)
"Collapsed in front of my children, and died..." - Dana, who between cirrhosis and malnutrition is giving 50/50 odds
"I really honestly can only describe it as dying." - Dana "Dictionary" Marie
Dana breaks out the shifty eyes, decides to blame everyone but herself from this point on.
"Well, it just felt like it wasn't random, that there was a lot of attention given, to me, my face..." - Dana "Attention/Regular Whore" Marie
(The way Dana seems to describe it was that people around her told her she looked unhealthy, she told them to fuck off, she ended up in the hospital, and then blamed everyone who told her she looked unhealthy.)
Dana "Apophenia" Marie notices patterns. (Yes, doctors doing medical things, not much gets by you, Dana...)
"I couldn't resist, thinking..." - Dana "Rhymes With Thinking Problem" Marie
(Props to Dana for not making up another fake love affair with someone from her surgical team.)
Dana breaks out the fake tears.
Dana retcons her entire life from this point as part of a grand retarded conspiracy.
Dana thinks everyone else thinks she's right but isn't allowed to talk about it because fuck you.
"In case it wasn't an accident." - Dana, who probably blamed the CIA for her fucked up lasagna
Dana accuses someone of covering up something. (This is even more passive aggressive than her usual death threats.)
"Well, if it was deliberate, who was behind it? Who ordered it? And why?" (You're supposed to answer that question, Dana!)
"I barely survived the encounter..." - Dana, possibly recounting the Burger King food poisoning incident
The struggle is real.
"Oh, I really would give anything to not have to fucking eat." - Dana "Bulemia" Marie
(Bitch, go see an actual doctor, if this is a physical problem, there are diets that can help.)
Dana wants some manna from Heaven. (Read: Trucker semen)
"Manna from Heaven..." - Dana "Dicksponge" Marie
"Ya, I've been through the fuckin' wringer... repeatedly..." - Dana, who sure looks the part
Blames the Tinnervins and Cains.
Mike's family is yet to have a conspiracy angle to it.
"I'm used to all this bullshit right now, by now." - Dana, on her dumpster fire of a relationship
"But, what if it wasn't an accident, and then who the fuck am I?" - Dana "Choose Your Own Adventure" Marie
(I don't even think this is rhetorical, Dana is literally wanting someone to make up lore for her.)
Dana accidentally admits that she hasn't done anything interesting in life.
Dana Marie vs the world.
"Is there something about me, that I've never been told?"
"Am I in some sorta... program? And there's some dispute, over what to do about me?" *smug bitch snort* - Dana "Alcoholics Anonymous' Genetic Abomination" Marie
"Am I being liquidated?" - Dana, who probably liquidated on that chair several times whilst drunk
"I feel like it's deliberate, but it's meant to be an accident. Ya, all this sounds, paranoia but if you know the story of what happened to me..." - Dana, making less sense than usual
Dana wants to tell her shitty life story where nothing happened and she was a slut.
Anyone who discredits Dana for her plot holes and inconsistencies is sent by glowie to discredit her. (Hi Dana!)
"You're probably paid..."
(The amount of times Dana has said "probably", "maybe" or given two contradictory answers and said she doesn't know which one to go with is absolutely insane.)
"No matter how much truth I speak..." - Dana, who hasn't made any affirmative points in this video yet
(Dana had a bandage on her middle finger, my guess is she fell asleep with a lit cigarette again.)
Dana really needs to rehearse her conspiracies better.
Everything is Skip/Andy's faults.
"Why would such a family want to discredit me?" (Because you're a gold-digging narcissistic whorebag who smells like death and lost Skip his fucking house?)
Dana points more fingers.
"I drink, wine, I love my wine, so much, I love my wine..." - Dana "Captain Obvious" Marie
Dana thinks her being an alcoholic exempts her from emergency psychiatric treatment.
It's "probably a bad idea" to try and calm Dana down.
(The funny thing is, Dana confessed to trying to kill herself with the Lamictal they allegedly gave her. Lamictal has one of the highest therapeutic indexes of any antiepileptic used at the time.)
Dana resents the fact that they gave her mood stabilizers after she had a depressive episode and a suicide attempt.
Doctors are dumb because they didn't consider Dana's gastric bypass (Because Dana didn't tell them.) and her alcoholism (Because asking Dana to quit drinking would make Sisyphus feel like his time wasn't wasted by comparison.)
Dana was drinking 1-2 bottles of Jägermeister per day!
"And they should have taken this into consideration before they ever prescribed!"
(There is no way someone as entitled as Dana actually gave them sufficient information to establish malpractice, she lies to anyone else in range, why not?)
"Is she a heavy drinker, oh she is, do you think she'll give up the wine? Do you think she's willing to give up alcohol if we force these drugs on her?" - Dana "M.D." Marie
Dana was too stupid to read the label on the bottle which would have told her not to drink, also she could have just never refilled the prescription anyway.
Dana thinks the police coerced her to be on medication.
Dana breaks out more word salad as she tries to go all sovereign citizen on the police who also have M.D.s for some reason.
Dana blames some judge she never met for signing off on an involuntary psychiatric hold.
"Forced to take drugs that, my condition did not permit." - Dana, who still found a way to get wasted whilst in a mental ward, apparently
"Post-gastric bypass, wine drinker. Consent, can't be coerced in that case." - Dana "One Flew Over The Goddess' Nest" Marie
(If you were that far gone, that's part of the court order you idiot, you can refuse medication if it's not deemed an emergency, people do it all the time.)
Dana was given drugs after being put in the mental ward, meaning the cops didn't drug her like she likes to claim.
Dana continues to Karen the Texas mental health system by being smug.
Apparently the glowie of the week is the Texas mental health system.
"You documented the whole thing, to save your own ass." - Dana, who doesn't understand how secret conspiracies work
More smug finger pointing.
Dana is butthurt and maintains that the paperwork proves she didn't need drugs. (Which is impossible and Dana is far too much of a pussy to request it.)
Dana blames the whole thing on her gastric bypass (Which was at least 9 months prior.) and her alcoholism (Okay, sure.).
Dana's entitlement goes up to 11.
"And fuck you, I'm not gonna quit drinking wine." *flips off camera* - Dana "Goddess M.D." Marie
(Always funny to see that Dana's arguments never progressed much beyond the first grade.)
"You're gonna drug me? I'm gonna be a wine drinker." - Dana "Self-Inflicted Stockholm Syndrome" Marie
"And, whatever happens is on you, because you already know!" (You were in a hospital, you idiot, you clearly weren't being any help to the medical staff at the time either.)
Smug Dana wishes the hospital gave her fun drugs, like medical crack or Jägermeister, or something.
Dana is mad that people in an emergency medical setting don't have time to read her medical records whilst stopping her from biting people.
Dana doesn't want to be forcibly drugged again.
Dana and antipsychotics don't mix.
Dana ain't going away.
"I'm gonna get better, I've gotten my sanity back and I've learned a few things, oh I learned a few things..." - Dana "Sanity Meter" Marie
Dana FIGURED IT OUT.
"And I'm going to get..." *gestures an O* "It all back" - Dana, with some great foreshadowing
Dana continues to play the pronoun game, still fucking clueless and retarded.
Antipsychotics made Dana crazy, you guiz!
Dana still says she's been "accused of" crazy behavior, then admits that she filmed it and backed herself into a corner trying to deny it.
Dana still can't name the drugs she was on. (Her brain has trouble with words approaching 3 syllables.)
Mike is going to fight someone to get Dana's something back.
"Not from the people who took it from me."
The people who stole Dana's undefined whatever don't have it anymore. (Translation: Mike doesn't feel like beating up the staff at a Texas hospital.)
Blames Skip for her breakdown, says it was to benefit in the divorce.
Dana takes offense at being seen as an unreliable witness, despite the fact that she attacked Skip first.
"I have a case." (Of what, bulemia?)
(Is BWC lawyer going to come back into this saga? Looks like Dana is going to have to make a video calling him gay so Mike doesn't assault him.)
"I'm gonna get back everything that was taken from me, all of it, and Michael is gonna help me." - Dana "Champerty" Marie
(Don't worry Mike, Dana is far too drunk to file a lawsuit, so you probably won't lose the house, but that's a losing bet anyway...)
"I'm going to prove something, to the world, to myself, to the world..." - Dana "Unabomber" Marie
"That's what I believe..." - Dana, who believes the planets talk to her when she's smoking crack
Dana breaks out the fake tears in the hope Mike breaks out the wallet.
"I need somebody who's, absolutely, on my side in this, and believes, in what I'm doing, and why I'm doing it." (Translation: Can afford BWC lawyers hourlies.)
"So far, ya..." - Dana, completely out of ideas, bawling her eyes out
Fin.
Looks familiar ;)

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
Looks familiar ;)
Her gastric surgery was WAY back when she and Skip lived in WA. That was many years ago, actually. She makes it sound like it just happened, but it did not. Hell, she had that surgery way back when she was moooing at My Lot. She also forgets to mention that, for years, she was taking Adderall that was prescribed to her SON! This has been confirmed by @Chips dubbo. All while she had already had surgery and was drinking then. Come on, Dana, those of us that actually know you keep blowing up your stories yet you keep trying to convince everyone differently.

Just a little suggestion, DD. Go back thru ALL your vids. Every single one. Once you do that, maybe, just maybe, you will see all these holes and different stories you have told over the last 5 years. Oh, and grow up. Take responsibility for your own bullshit.

Edit: I think I have found RNGM's sister, Barb: https://www.facebook.com/barbara.wilson.9699523?comment_id=Y29tbWVudDo0NjM3NzE1NjcyOTA5NTExXzQ2Mzg1NzcyMjI4MjMzNTY=

Scrolling thru, there is mention of her serving in the Navy and she has also commented on a couple of posts on Mike's FB page. 2+2=4

Another possible sister: https://www.facebook.com/doris.hida...xNTEwMzU2ODE1ODA1MjY1XzE1MTE0MzUzNzkwMzA3NDI=

She comments on pics on Barb's FB where pics of her mother are and calls the same woman mom.

Pics: First is Barb and second is another sister, Doris

Attachments

• 26219634_886161568224796_2528310403938649744_n.jpg
    26219634_886161568224796_2528310403938649744_n.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 124078013_1036358223536693_2714203691921116745_n.jpg
    124078013_1036358223536693_2714203691921116745_n.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
Her gastric surgery was WAY back when she and Skip lived in WA. That was many years ago, actually. She makes it sound like it just happened, but it did not. Hell, she had that surgery way back when she was moooing at My Lot. She also forgets to mention that, for years, she was taking Adderall that was prescribed to her SON! This has been confirmed by @Chips dubbo. All while she had already had surgery and was drinking then. Come on, Dana, those of us that actually know you keep blowing up your stories yet you keep trying to convince everyone differently.

Just a little suggestion, DD. Go back thru ALL your vids. Every single one. Once you do that, maybe, just maybe, you will see all these holes and different stories you have told over the last 5 years. Oh, and grow up. Take responsibility for your own bullshit.

Edit: I think I have found RNGM's sister, Barb: https://www.facebook.com/barbara.wilson.9699523?comment_id=Y29tbWVudDo0NjM3NzE1NjcyOTA5NTExXzQ2Mzg1NzcyMjI4MjMzNTY=

Scrolling thru, there is mention of her serving in the Navy and she has also commented on a couple of posts on Mike's FB page. 2+2=4

Another possible sister: https://www.facebook.com/doris.hida...xNTEwMzU2ODE1ODA1MjY1XzE1MTE0MzUzNzkwMzA3NDI=

She comments on pics on Barb's FB where pics of her mother are and calls the same woman mom.

Pics: First is Barb and second is another sister, Doris
Someone is not going to be happy to see this in the thread...lol...can't wait!

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Someone is not going to be happy to see this in the thread...lol...can't wait!
"I'm not the first victim" High drama with both their stories. Lying about her surgery again. She says Mike believes her. Mike's a moron. She thinks so little of herself she has to go on and on about how much he loves her. . . yet again. Again, she's not responsible for her behavior. She's just so important that everyone is victimizing her. Being a skeletal wine-slugging goddess.

Attachments

• yt1s.com - Im not the first victim_360p.mp4
    19.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
"I'm not the first victim" High drama with both their stories. Lying about her surgery again. She says Mike believes her. Mike's a moron.
OMG! I almost spit out my soda. This bitch says she "somehow ended up at Joel's house". LOL CAUSE YOU DROVE THERE YA FUCKING TWAT! Does she say she didn't want a relationship with Joel? Please. Dana....we have the vids where you literally were BEGGING for his dick.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
OMG! I almost spit out my soda. This bitch says she "somehow ended up at Joel's house". LOL CAUSE YOU DROVE THERE YA FUCKING TWAT! Does she say she didn't want a relationship with Joel? Please. Dana....we have the vids where you literally were BEGGING for his dick.
LOL, the first one on here? One of the introductories anyway. She is literally screaming I WANT JOEL! Drive to Joel's? WHY CAH, how could you say such a thing? Obviously she was BEAMED there by the CIA! hahahahaha. Mike, there is literally zero hope for you if you believe this shit. And. . ..why does she keep saying there are "pictures all over Facebook" when she doesn't have a Facebook? The last time she did have it up, she'd taken down the photos anyway. I wonder where she thinks they are.

Last edited: