Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Unlovable Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
That's our Dumpster...always fucking butthurt.

20211125_200537.png

LOL

20211125_200758.png

DuckDuckGo

Just a little creecher situation type deal
kiwifarms.net
In which Dana attempts to ruin Christmas by the time Thanksgiving comes around, is making a dinner that looks mostly like slop and has a store bought ham. Predictably devolves into Dana pacing before sitting on her lazy ass watching a yule log. Is back to flexing on Mike's family and former hos, is clearly still trying to break Mike into her antics with some weird heartfelt letters at Christmas crap where everyone is supposed to tell Dana how great she is. (3/10) Barf, no news on the Texas issue or the DUI, just more smug.
No description or comments, disabled ratings.
FPS-mode Dana in the kitchen of suffering.
Dana made a bunch of pots and pans of utterly pallid slop.
Dana just bought a ham, because lazy.
Also store bought stuffing.
Dana is making potatos in a breadmaker?
Dana flexes on her homemade pie crust. (Ya, opening that package all on her own was tough work, you guiz!)
Soon to come: Mac and cheese.
Dana's herb garden isn't dead yet.
Onto the living room. (Presumably called that because it isn't the dying room.)
Bonus points for Dana's sad artificial silver Charlie Brown tree.
Dana put on one of those yule log videos.
"And it literally tricks your brain into feeling warmer, when you watch it." - Dana "Psychological Warfare" Marie
Dana's "logical brain" loses the fight in feeling warmer with a fake fire. (As it does so often.)
Dana wisely seems to not trust anyone in the house with an open flame. (Although far be it from me to assume she couldn't burn someone alive with a fake candle...)
(Nevermind, Dana set out a bunch of pine-scented candles at a height Rocco could easily knock them over, so at least her corpse won't smell like tuna.)
Dana put out a bowl of fruits and assorted cookies and candies. (Perfect for a diabetic, even better for someone who LITERALLY NEVER has company.)
Dana has big plans to cover up the table with even more shit.
The room needs more theming!
Dana is aiming to help her and Mike's relationship with a gift exchange.
Dana fumbles over her words, still anxious that her and Mike aren't married yet.
Dana has a 12 days of Christmas type situation planned.
Has some weird plan where every day they write what they feel about the other person. (Clearly Dana is just fishing for compliments...)
Dana thinks this will aid in "cementing [their] relationship.". Disregarding she included Hunter in the mix...
"For 12 days we have to think really nice thoughts about each other..." - Dana, tempting fate
"And it's gotta be genuine, it can't be, you know, superficial bullshit, it's gotta come from the heart." (Does it have to be as genuine as Dana's insanity? I don't think anyone can be that genuine.)
Dana doesn't like commercialized Christmas.
"I want to give Michael the Christmas experience..." - Dana "Ho, Ho, Ho" Marie
Dana aims far too high in surprising Mike.
"And he's gonna fall in love with me, again!" *Smug snort* "Why wouldn't he?"
"No one should doubt my motives when it comes to Michael..." - Dana, throwing more shade at Mike's family, because tis the season!
Dana doesn't need therapy when she has a fucked up family to leech from!
Dana moves her tepid mental breakdown into the kitchen.
"And, a smart alien... let's face it, I'm not a dummy..." - Dana "Close Encounters of the Third Wine" Marie
Dana is super smort, you guiz!
Dana spergs about her "healing". (Because fuck the man with terminal cancer, he can sort out his own shit.)
More attention-seeking.
Still blaming the drugs.
Dana is afraid of the glowies.
Dana dindu nuffin.
Dana has tried nothing to fix her legal problems and is apparently all out of ideas, I guess...
Really hoping some glowie takes pity on our goddess of pine scented candles.
Dana is still mad. (Doesn't that mean glowie is winning, Dana?)
(Dana won't stop pacing between the living room and kitchen, that's a great vote of confidence in her sanity...)
Glowie plans to kill Dana with depression and paranoia.
More recounting of the worst of Dana's personality traits. (Bitter, spiteful, closed-off, etc.)
"And, we project our bullshit onto innocent people..." - Dana, reading the quiet part out loud
Cellular memory crap again.
"There's probably a reason, coded inside your DNA that they don't yet know about..." *Smug snort as Dana continues pulling things out her ass.*
Dana demonstrates she has less understanding of psychology than your average dumpster dwelling sociopath.
Dana is good at reading people, you guiz! (Which is why she apparently never noticed that literally everyone in her life only existed to fuck with her.)
Dana based her interior decorating off of Mike's childhood? (Are we getting into the Oedipus shit again?)
Mike likes the beach and water. (Presumably because he really liked that one song by The Village People and wants to sail the seven seas.)
Dana set up the room so the photo of his mother would always be "beaming down" at him.
Dana is tempting fate by putting her legs next to a candle...
Dana doesn't have much confidence in Mike, apparently all he needs to think he's at the beach is a blue wall.
(Look at how dirty that carpet is!)
The living room is TrashMike's batcave, or something.
The crackshack doesn't even have a dining room?
Dana will attempt to twist some pity points out of Mike.
Everyone but Dana and Trashman are unworthy!
Dana and Mike are totally right together, you guiz!
"I can let people, have their own opinions about, I can let people I love have their own opinions about politics and religion, I really can." - Dana "Banana 4 President" Marie
Dana cites her children examples for her live and let shitbag attitude. (AKA, Dana utterly failing as a mother because she has literally 0 knowledge to impart on anyone.)
"Even if they were speaking to me right now, we would not argue about it." - Dana, preferring to argue about how much she hates Alex's new wife
Dana totally raised her kids to think on their own. (Given they would later realize the only solution to her crazy was to ignore her, I still wouldn't count that as anything but her failure to someone else's benefit.)
Dana restarts her fake fire whilst seemingly resenting that her kids think she's insane.
(The amount of times Dana says "I raised them" is honestly sickening when you hear all the recounts of her unfit parenting.)
Smug flexing on her kids not wanting her to be involved.
Dana pretends abandoning her kids was a judgement call.
Dana still can't comprehend why her kids don't like her, gets indignant about their KF accounts.
"Honestly, if my boys find, my company to be unbearable, I'd rather them go, away, and not be around me." *Smug snort* - Dana "GTFO" Marie
Dana is worried about Spencer, because Dana is still runnning with the Skip is a psychopath story.
Still not Dana's fault that Spencer and Duncan apparently have what she classifies as a mental illness, via her projections.
Spencer is Dana 2.0.
"He inherited... my intelligence, but his father's psychopathy..." - Dana, who has always been a few fries short of a happy meal...
Dana denies reading her thread.
Alex doesn't even get the privelage of being slandered by Dana.
Blames Gary and Skip's evil sperm.
Skip is Dana's least favorite ex-husband.
Nothing is ever Dana's fault.
Blames the drugs for her poor relationship with her kids. (Including Alex and Kevin? That's a pretty huge time skip there, Dana.)
If the Texas issue hadn't come up, Dana would have done a much better job fending off Mike's hos.
Literally nobody in Mike's life has any faith in Dana. (Wonder if they've found the thread yet...)
Dana belittles Mike for caring about what his family thinks, but expects all men to have an Oedipus complex?
"Why does it matter? Because it's me... Because it's me it matters. And I think we all know that, and we all need to stop pretending otherwise..." - Dana "Narcissism" Marie
Dana continues to sit on her lazy ass doing fuck all.
Mike used to be immortal or some shit. (Or Dana just wants to take it up the ass from a Mike half her age again...)
Continuing to rep Brokeback Mike's past ninja skills.
Mike is too hung up on the past, you guiz! (Are you fucking kidding, bitch?)
Mike should have died of his undefined back injury.
Dana continues to talk about Mike in the 3rd person, as if larping one of her pity seeking conversations.
Mike is special because he believes in the Big Banana and the Grand Dana-spiracy.
"It's not possible to make up a story like this..." (Ya, other people are much better at writing, even Neil Breen would call you self-centered and implausible.)
Mike's story is just as incredible as Dana's, you guiz!
Dana thanks everyone.
Continues to blame everything on the drugs.
Blah, blah, fake trauma...
Dana is proud of her parasitism.
Dana's audience is totally behind her on this. (No.)
Stupid "future, not funeral" line. (What fortune cookie did you pull that one out of?)
Dana is the only reason Mike has to live.
"He was not gonna be around much longer, I promise you guiz." - Dana "Wind Beneath My Wings" Marie
Dana seems to use her false hope to pad out for Mike's shitty Christmas gifts.
Dana attempts to suck up to Mike's family, for all of 5 seconds before insulting them again.
Dana totally isn't "an ego-driven lunatic", you guiz! (I'd go with wine-crazed schizo, but you do you, Dana.)
The Banana life chose Dana.
(So, is there anything good that came out of the goddess larp?)
Dana wants the truth to come out. (Alright, go resolve your Texas situation then.)
This reminds Dana about the Book of Job, starts getting angy.
Dana wants Uncle God to rep her crazy ass.
#DanaWasRobbed
Dana just assumes the FBI is involved, with even less evidence than usual.
Dana is totally classified, you guiz!
Dana has to finish fucking up dinner.
A happy Thanksgiving to all.
Fin.

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
She can't get COVID....Rh-. Her body eats viruses (and lots and lots of dick). She was talking to other women at the job she lost cause she is wanted and they too are Rh-. One woman's hubby got COVID but she didn't get it. Starts bitching about the vaccine and admitted she got the vaccine. She only did it because of being sick of the face diapers and her job said if she gets the shot, she don't have to wear it. She is sick of wearing it. She also has a fear of being injected with "something". She now says she works in an industry that does not mandate it. COVID is nothing and it's been blown up in the media.

She had zero reaction from the shot so that proves she can't get COVID. Wants to know what was in the vaccine (setting us up for the "I am not responsible for anything I did and said after I got the vaccine" thing). It's a government conspiracy! She doesn't care what the CDC says (cause she knows WAY more than they do). Compares COVID with small pox and the spanish flu. She seems a bit agitated this morning. Yelling about drug companies. Some meds are toxic to her because of her gastro bypass. It totally changes you and your whole genetic make up is different. Drug companies don't care about you. Media is bad.

Says sick people are gonna die anyway from something; might as well be COVID. Fat people will die of COVID. COVID and the vaccine are all politically motivated. It's a money grab. This MUST stop. We are in the last days and everyone needs to get on their knees (where she spends most of her time).

Somebody clearly has pissed in Dana's corn flakes this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
She can't get COVID....Rh-. Her body eats viruses (and lots and lots of dick). She was talking to other women at the job she lost cause she is wanted and they too are Rh-. One woman's hubby got COVID but she didn't get it. Starts bitching about the vaccine and admitted she got the vaccine. She only did it because of being sick of the face diapers and her job said if she gets the shot, she don't have to wear it. She is sick of wearing it. She also has a fear of being injected with "something". She now says she works in an industry that does not mandate it. COVID is nothing and it's been blown up in the media.

She had zero reaction from the shot so that proves she can't get COVID. Wants to know what was in the vaccine (setting us up for the "I am not responsible for anything I did and said after I got the vaccine" thing). It's a government conspiracy! She doesn't care what the CDC says (cause she knows WAY more than they do). Compares COVID with small pox and the spanish flu. She seems a bit agitated this morning. Yelling about drug companies. Some meds are toxic to her because of her gastro bypass. It totally changes you and your whole genetic make up is different. Drug companies don't care about you. Media is bad.

Says sick people are gonna die anyway from something; might as well be COVID. Fat people will die of COVID. COVID and the vaccine are all politically motivated. It's a money grab. This MUST stop. We are in the last days and everyone needs to get on their knees (where she spends most of her time).

She looks like shit, we are on the other side of the bell curve.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net

I love science Dana. Dr. Ignoramus. She looks like shit, her eyes again reflect bad health. Of course she's been drinking up a storm, you could hear her guzzling as she showed off her congealing food. All that mushroom soup made me sick just at the sight of it, she just leaves it sitting there. I bet SHE didn't eat any of it. Blech. The stuff she just left sitting out was disgusting. Who the hell does that?

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net

Didn't watch this before. Just noticed she's still talking when the video ends. She wasn't even done ranting yet! Wonder what happened. If it was a deer we would have heard the crash, ANOTHER deer, I mean.

Last edited:

DuckDuckGo

Just a little creecher situation type deal
kiwifarms.net
In which Dana spergs about the coof and attempts to reconcile her own actions as irrelevant to the undefined big pharma conspiracy to make money. Amazingly Dana doesn't involve Satanism in this as directly as usual, maybe because a more linear conspiracy is still beyond the scope of her poor creative skills. Also coof immunity because blood type magic shit again. (2/10) Abrupt endings are fun, but Dana is the basic bitch of schizo conspiracies.
No description or comments, disabled ratings.
The schizomobile rides again! (As does Dana, looking like a female skull rider.)
Coof sperging!
Dana knew she was immune to the coof, she knows because schizo powers.
Rh- sperging, because Dana still doesn't really know what that means. (Thank God she's not a blood or organ donor... Anyone who got Dana's blood would likely die of alcohol poisoning.)
"What my body does to viruses, it just eats them." - Dana "Macrophage" Marie
Dana worked with people who were Rh-, you guiz!
(What kind of weird psychopath asks people about their blood type? This is reasonable evidence that Dana brought her conspiracy/goddess sperging into work, it's a miracle she wasn't fired sooner.)
Dana gets passive aggressive about masks. (Because she's too much of a shrinking violet to ever have her ideas challenged.)
Someone's husband got a positive test and didn't get the coof. (Given how rare symptomatic cases generally are, this isn't even anecdotal evidence.)
Vaccine reactions. (I wonder if this'll trip Youtube's filter and get removed?)
Dana is vaccinated, you guiz! (Because her need to conform will always outstrip her paranoia.)
Dana rationalizes this as her caving to Big Lots corporate. (Even though it's unlikely in Bumblefuck, NY that anyone gives a shit.)
Dana is easily bribed via her vanity.
Dana is totally afraid of big pharma, you guiz!
(The sad reality that even in her own conspiracy, Dana falls short of the bar of a useful idiot.)
Dana is too lazy to take a moral position on anything if it means cutting the wine budget.
Mentions something like the OSHA mandates?
Dana is mad that people compare it to smallpox. (No word on if Dana is immune to that though...)
Dana jumbles some numbers, a sure sign any argument won't last more than a minute.
Everyone totally agrees with Dana, you guiz! (Seems to imply on the whole thing, when the central thesis is clearly insane, but that's Dana's style.)
Because Dana didn't drop dead in 30 minutes, that somehow proves she's immune to coof.
Dana concedes that she's well past childbearing age.
Dana rams more ramifications.
FDA sperging.
(I love the amount of coping here, if Dana were still on the fence she'd totally be on the apocalypse side of the theories.)
Dana is or isn't mad about this.
(It is valid that Dana is criticizing the long term effects, but Dana doesn't seem to be citing any of the studies estimating effects, likely because that would ruin her coping.)
The word of the day is: Draconian (Anything Dana doesn't like and can reasonably blame glowie for.)
Back to smallpox, because Dana doesn't know shit about either.
(Dana references a very old method of smallpox vaccination, seems to be the inoculation with cowpox, which has been around since at least 1790, they don't use that anymore for obvious reasons.)
Angy at big pharma.
Also the Spanish Flu and the opioid crisis.
Dana blames the opioid crisis for heroin addicts. (Interestingly enough fentanyl has overtaken heroin deaths, so Dana's summary of events is at best backwards.)
Still angy that other people make money.
The Afghan war was all about the heroin. (There is at least some evidence that the CIA was involved in the production of opium, but the issue is too complex to name that as a single cause.)
(Looking at statistics, the exports of raw opium increased much more than heroin, which seems like an odd way to run an organized cartel.)
Dana doesn't trust big pharma, but caved to the tyranny of Big Lots, or some shit...
Still using the "I don't want to wear a mask" excuse, because Dana's vanity will always beat her paranoia.
"And, because of my, very, very altered physiology..." - Dana "Six-Million Dollar Shitbag" Marie
(Weren't you a space alien, haven't you ever read The War of the Worlds?)
Blames the gastric bypass for her weird reactions to things.
Dana's weakness is "bipolar medication". (I wonder why...)
(There are some issues after gastric bypass, but the level of physical symptoms Dana describes indicate she failed to follow any of the advice that would have been given to her after the fact.)
"You become, almost like a different species now..." - Dana "Space Cow" Marie
"And everything changes!" - Dana, who changed nothing and continued being a problem alcoholic.
Still blaming the Sacklers.
"You don't know, what! You got injected with, you really don't know!" - Dana, who doesn't know either
Dana brings up the word "comorbidities", presumably because she heard it once.
"Those people, what the fuck, you're gonna die of something anyway, you're already sick." - Dana "Rh- Master Race" Marie
Dana thinks Russian roulette is a good set of ethics to develop drugs along.
Still hates the fatties.
(Funny, given that Mike is visibly overweight, diabetic, in his mid-50s and is easily a pack a day smoker. But I guess he doesn't rate Dana's weird coping...)
Dana approves of medical experimentation on the deathfats.
"Lose the weight, if at all possible" - Dr. Dana Marie M.D.
Dana leans heavy on the "is deadly" aspect of things, despite earlier citing the 99.8% survival figure as a reason not to be concerned.
Dana is on the verge of another shitty conspiracy...
(Don't pretend you wouldn't whore out to the first guy in a Mercedes who gave you a sweater, Dana! Oh wait...)
Dana is mad that people don't accept the Cousin Jesus, blames the space-Nazis.
"He was dead-on balls right about all of it!" - Dana "Tuna Salad" Marie
"The son of God mindset" is to blame for all of this.
(Honestly, knowing Dana's utter lack of empathy. I think she's just mad she doesn't get to run a CIA cartel for money.)
"So maybe we oughta get our fuckin' ducks in a row, and think about that!" - Dana, who knows her way around a row of ducks, let me tell you...
Dana compares this to The Happening.
The Earth has PMS.
BoE sperging.
Video cuts out mid-rant, saving me probably 20 minutes of rambling from Daughters of Inanity over here.
Fin.

Pictured: Probably the right reaction to anything Dana does, courtesy of our own @Michael Halgas and Gary (I presume)
1637988051100.png

Bubonic_Vague

kiwifarms.net

For a superior special wonderful and I AM VERY SMART "goddess", she sure sounds just like every other entitled antivaxx Covidiot Karen shrieking about having to get a teeny little jab.

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
She is being suppressed. It's all true. people lost jobs because of "this". The pro-vaccine people don't want the story out (didn't see this one coming). There is a connection between shutting her up and the vaccine. She figured it all out; she is not crazy and it's all a plot to push the vaccines. WTF.......just when you think you have reached her bottom level of crazy....BAM....there is a few more floors.

The pandemic was planned and so was the vaccine. It all revolves around HER (like everything else). Gov't doctors fucked her up. This is all the reason why she has not seen her payday for "what happened to her". Trolls are a part of this too. "This" has nothing to do with her marriage or Steph. Her "story" could hurt all the people trying to make money off of the vaccine. Everyone is just walking into "this". She needs us to THINK! Her story is relevant. She is a target for telling her "story". She might have been "heard" if there was no COVID.

She is innocent. She is the victim of "this". Her life was destroyed to make way for the plandemic and the vaccine. Wow.......of course she is not a narc. More yelling about how we all need to "think". She will not be a poster child for the pandemic or the vaccine (AA, yes). Dana, here are some things to think about:

1. Your surgery was not blotched. YOU fucked it up by not following doctor's advice.
2. Other than you very public death threats to Clinton and Biden, the FBI, CIA, and every other gov't agency does not know or care about you.
3. Your surgery was YEARS AND YEARS ago. Long before COVID or any vaccines. I doubt HIGHLY "they" were planning a pandemic way back then (or any time).
4. YOU are not important.
5. You were given bipolar meds because YOU ARE BIPOLAR.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Jacob protected Mommy from that meanie Todd Thundercock. He's usually just making his stupid Mommy posts, though.
LOL - he did? I totally missed that.

This morning's video is all about how Dana is not butthurt by a Thanksgiving video Stephanie posted that shows a happy fam on Thanksgiving. Dana, not being a narcissist of course, thinks the video is all about her, made just to send her a message. Dana's video consists of calling her sons and Stephanie names. Telling Spencer she is turning him in to authorities over crimes she said he "confessed" to her. More disowning of the sons, because how dare they enjoy Thanksgiving? She says the happy Thanksgiving video is evidence that confirms her entire "story." LOL. I went and watched it and of course it's just a video made for friends and family, for Skip because he couldn't be there, like the ones Dana brags about so much. No mention of Dana, just a nice Thanksgiving video.

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
Saw a vid Steph posted and though she says she does not care, totally does and starts bad mouthing @Chips dubbo recounting how he would not work when he moved with her to IL. Spencer got in the way of EVERYTHING. Her reputation was ruined in her own home town because of Spencer. She sent him to Alaska. She thought he was doing well but he went back to TX. She paid "this little asshole's" (her words; not mine) cell bill.

She moved in with GM and she says he reached out to Spencer to come visit. GM was gonna give him a job. She invited all her sons out to visit. Then she says Spencer called and asked for $300 for his rent and she gives it to him. So, Spencer meets some girl and tells her his real mother is dead and Steph will be her mother in law. Starts talking about the video and says it proves everything she has been saying about Steph and Skip because Skip was not in the video (I did some checking and Skip was working Thanksgiving). Says her sons betrayed her by going to Steph's for Thanksgiving. She was a wonderful mother. The boys were not abused (except the mental shit they had to go through). Says the whole video Steph posted was to piss her off.

Now says Spencer and Duncan are also evil. Steph and Skip are just trying to hurt her. There's sooooo much to her story. Talks directly to Steph, Spencer, and Duncan and says that the video is bullshit and doesn't make them look good. She is not the only one who "sees" what is going on. Her FB shows how awesome she is. She doesn't post for attention (oh, yes you do). Basically, it's ok for her to show how "happy" her family is but Steph is NOT allowed to do that. Bitches some more about Steph's Thanksgiving video she did that doesn't bother her.

Starts talking about GM's health as she lights a cig in the bedroom he sleeps in and says he can't just quit cold turkey cause it's not good for his health. But....I thought he had THROAT CANCER DD? You are such a fucking liar. Says she is gonna quit with him (you mean quit like you did the wine?). GM is the reason why she is OK with the video (she's not). Her vid is evidence that she is not getting pissed about the video. Calls her boys fat, dumb, stupid, and disrespectful (but she is not abusive). When the "truth comes out" (been hearing that shit for 5+ years) they are gonna be sorry. She is very disappointed. She spend a grand on Spencer's 6th birthday and then calls him a little prick. They are in DEEP SHIT for doing "this" to her. Claims to be pretty happy these days (despite the TON of vids that say different). GM is super happy to have the goddess as his roommate. Spencer and Duncan do not belong to her. They are just taking advantage of Steph.

She has, for years, been carrying around this weight. Something is not right. She was a wonderful mother and Alex and Kevin were beat by hubby #1. All her kids have been disrespectful to her all their lives. Her kids don't care about her. Spencer really doesn't like Steph and he is a psycho. She told Spencer's girlfriend how he really is and she is protecting her. DD saw pics of his girl and decided she is going to reach out to her and let her know what Spencer is really about. Says Spencer and Duncan are like the Mendenez brothers. She called the FBI on Spencer and calls him a motherfucker. Talks directly to Duncan and says he needs to remember how well he was raised. She says the Spencer has admitted to many, many crimes including an assault on a police officer and she turned him in.

Steph's channel is bullshit but hers is super important cause her sons are involved in trying to kill their mother. Says her kids are dumb and they need to be afraid. Said Spencer is nothing but a liar (pot....meet kettle). He should have stayed in Alaska. Says Steph, Spencer, and Duncan are against her. How dare they have a life that would upset their mother. Calls the boys assholes again. Says Steph can have her sons. Brings up her dud of a book. She fought to live for her sons! She is relieved that her boys are not in her life. Says Steph's life is over. "This" is all gonna blow up in their faces. She is like this cause of who she had to live with. GM is just in awe of her. She is totally devoted to him (except for smoking in the house when your man has THROAT CANCER). The FBI needs to look into Spencer. She is afraid he might kill someone. Again, she is gonna call the FBI on Spencer. Says she called some dude named Shane out of Chicago who is with the secret service about Spencer. She was super drunk when she called him cause Spencer admitted to killing (a few minutes ago it was an assault) a Houston police officer during the riots.

She has outed Spencer now. Starts calling him Stephanie's son Spencer. Says he has confessed all of these "things" to her. She is SURE the FBI is watching this vid and Steph, Spencer, and Duncan will be getting a call from them. She is happy Spencer is not her son any more. Wants to know if they all are having fun. She is gonna go enjoy her life now. Thanks the lord for taking them out of her life. She seems to think the NSA has a recording of Spencer admitting to murder.

This vid is 50 minutes long. I have it download to my computer but could not upload it here. Final thought: Dana, you are STILL AND ALWAYS WILL BE a shitbag mother.

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for running it down,, CAH. I had a feeling you were probly doing that. I just couldn't face it. What a shitty video not that we should be surprised. Spencer & Duncan: I feel bad that you were born to this bitch.
This video was super hard for me to watch and hear. For a mother to be so spiteful because her children refuse to buy into her crazy bullshit just hurt my heart a bit. I agree that Spencer is a man now and should be taking care of himself, but to call your children such names, no matter what you think they did, is just awful. How she can call herself a follower of Christ is beyond me. This is NOT how mothers act.

Batshit

Evil Spirit ISO Meat Puppet
kiwifarms.net
Tyvm for the rundown, @CrazyAsHell. Not watching an hr of I'm pissed that everyone else has a life & mine sucks. Just wanted to add that Dumpster was living in a tent & had the po-po show up @ her brother's house several times due to that fact. Spencer is the only reason she got a place. Dumpster ugly cried her way into a recommendation from our mutual boss to vouch for her to the landlord of the efficiency apartment in Bloomington.

I am thankful Dumpster is butthurt & filming it for our amusement.