Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Unlovable Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
Wow she is pathetic. Bringing up everything ‘she did’ for her sons and throwing it back in their face as if that shows how she was a good mother and doesn’t show how she did it for selfish reasons and not for them. Then trying to fuck up Spencer’s life because he is happy with bullshit stories about murder. Dana you are insane. Get help.

Madi76Fangirl

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know which video by Steph she is referring to?
I just got word. How horrible! The Thanksgiving vid. We are all over hear healing. I told everyone to forgive her. Not for her, but for our healing process. Poor thing. She needs help. My dear lord. These kiddos are just trying to heal and lead normal lives. Can't she just effin get over herself? No one is trying to kill her, or anyone. No one has killed anyone. We are ALL just dealing with life and finding happy moments where we can. If she were to get actual help and deal with her own shyte she'd maybe have these healing moments with these amazing young men as well. Smh. I'm at a loss. I don't normally comment. I haven't been on in a while. But damn it leave these guys out of your delusions already D. Let them grow and be functional people. Shyte she is really just lost. Really... my heart hurts. What a load of narcissistic BS. These are good young men trying hard to get crap right in their head & their lives. Nothing to do with me or her. One day we will be gone, they only have their sibblings, let them heal those relationships so they can have eachother. For fucks sake. She is plum crazy. GET HELP WOMAN! Nothing about that day had anything, ANYTHING to do with you or me for that matter. They wanted to spend time with their siblings and friends. I merely opened my house to them for that.. healing went on Thursday, between them. Let that be just that. She needs help.

King Daddy Telomerase

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I listened to Dana's side for a while and felt bad for her because she's clearly dealing with mental illness and various difficulties in her life, but talking about your sons like that in the most recent video... she's just cruel and evil. It was hard sitting through that video, I can't imagine how terrible I'd feel if my Mom talked about me like that. I wonder why this Michael puts up with her, the pussy can't be that good, I doubt you'd need to live with her to get it either.

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
Unfuckingbelievable. This bitch has the NERVE to spend over 30 mins. talking about the bible and then goes off on talking shit and more name calling to her kids. Dana, you are a waste of skin. Your kids are BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU. You are a sick, twisted, fucking trainwreck. Those boys DESERVE a life. The only evil one here is YOU. Thank goodness for Stephanie and Skip who are both trying very hard to keep those boys from going back into a depression and self harm because of YOU and your nasty fucking videos.

Stephanie cares very deeply for both of them. She is not worried one little bit about "this coming out" since you have been threatening that for literally YEARS. You are a whore, shitty mother, shitty wife, shitty sister, and shitty daughter. I hope the fuck the end of your miserable life comes soon; for Spencer's and Duncan's sake.

Bubonic_Vague

kiwifarms.net
So this piece of poisonous stomped-on dogshit has a boyfriend (of sorts) who has a son around the age of her own sons - and the boyfriend is OK with THIS creature in his house around his family and pets? How is he not petrified, seeing how she reacts to anyone who dares to live their lives without appeasing her every fucked-up whim? Jesus

SeniorFuckFace

Fucking Fuck Fuck
kiwifarms.net
So this piece of poisonous stomped-on dogshit has a boyfriend (of sorts) who has a son around the age of her own sons - and the boyfriend is OK with THIS creature in his house around his family and pets? How is he not petrified, seeing how she reacts to anyone who dares to live their lives without appeasing her every fucked-up whim? Jesus
At some point, GarbageMike has to let Dumpster know to BTFO...only so much of that bullshit someone can take and with her past relationship record as proof...just a matter of time...

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Cumsquatch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL, it is official, with that last video...Dumpster is going to die alone...she just burned the bridge with her kids...fucking crazy...

What a fucking total piece of shit...
I'm not surprised. When you build nothing but walls of BS, they crumble. If that's all you know how to do, every bridge burns eventually.

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
So basically an unmedicated schizo asked a 15-16 year old boy to hide them in their closet at night and because it is his mom he agrees but he also tells his dad since the schizo is known to cause shit. How is Duncan in any way responsible for you being a homeless crazy person Dana?

This sick bitch wants her name off Duncan and Spencer's birth certificates, apparently because they dared to enjoy Thanksgiving (and it got recorded).
For fucks sake I hope Hunter knows how to google and find this thread so he can see the shitshow he is dealing with

Chips dubbo

Dana Marie Cain's son
kiwifarms.net
I dont try to play the victim dana
I joke about this shit to my freinds on the daily.
If anyone is playing the victim its you . you are the one who will make a hour long video bitching about how awful we are and how we secretly drink babys blood while binging snuff films or whatever you accuse us off
Stephanie has been nothing but legit to me and duncan since ive moved out
And she hasnt made a single goddamned video about you. Mean while you have made. Hundreds of videos complaining over shit that never even happend
Drink bleach faggot

Im actually a serial killer and have been shooting dana with radio waves this whole time ;)

LOL, it is official, with that last video...Dumpster is going to die alone...she just burned the bridge with her kids...fucking crazy...

What a fucking total piece of shit...
She burned it a while ago i was the last one

Madi76Fangirl

kiwifarms.net
I dont try to play the victim dana
I joke about this shit to my freinds on the daily.
If anyone is playing the victim its you . you are the one who will make a hour long video bitching about how awful we are and how we secretly drink babys blood while binging snuff films or whatever you accuse us off
Stephanie has been nothing but legit to me and duncan since ive moved out
And she hasnt made a single goddamned video about you. Mean while you have made. Hundreds of videos complaining over shit that never even happend
Drink bleach faggot
I'm not surprised you commented. I'm impressed by your maturity on this Spencer, except the drink bleach part which actually wasn't as bad as you can get, so I'm actually proud of you..
you are more mature than anyone gives you credit for.
You are doing amazing. Ignore her videos. I do unless she talks about you guys but if you call her BS then I guess I can ignore even these also. Hugs.

I don’t know you Spencer or if you are a decent person but it doesn’t matter no kid deserves this wacko as a mother
He is decent. He has some amazing friends, and is on his own, he is fixing things with his family. He is decent despite all of DDs mental abuse. He is more than decent, he is a really fun person who uses laughter to keep things light. In very proud of this young man.

Last edited: