Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

The Ghost of ODB

Actually not a TERF
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hey @Chips dubbo, you can get her committed now. Maybe get her into rehab too? If she's screaming that she's going to kill herself just call 911 and show them the video. If 911 is too big of a deal, call McLean County Center for Human Services Mental Health Crisis Line at 309-827-5351.

And get yourself some therapy too, eh? :feels:

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Two more on her channel this AM. (Did the ones above get saved/backed up?,They are gone now, I didn't get to see them!)
1) What I need AND 2) Someone I can call

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Got ninja'd by LiveFromNS

She's pretty much out of the hospital and is waiting outside the door of the apartment while Chips is asleep.

Yellow Yam Scam

Then ya just sizzle 'em up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
I assumed everyone was still asleep who followed Dana! LOL, It's 7:47AM here, you guys must be in Europe? LOL

And where is that music coming from in the 2nd video?? LOL, great soundtrack to accompany her crazy talk! Living on a Prayer! BAHAHA

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Got ninja'd by LiveFromNS

She's pretty much out of the hospital and is waiting outside the door of the apartment while Chips is asleep.
Wow. So the cops took her to the hospital because she threatened suicide. Then, the hospital staff lets her go saying "she is fine". I would think that, had anyone talked to her for more than 15 minutes, it would be clear to them that she is NOT fine. So, this leads me to believe she does not have a mental disorder, but instead just making shit up as she goes along telling this story of woe. She is an attention whore. The other possibility is the hospital staff are a bunch of fucking idiots who can't determine whether or not someone has a mental illness. In some states, threatening to kill yourself gets you committed for observation for a few days, by law. There is nothing mentally wrong with her other than a clear case of being a narcissist. In her eyes, anything negative that has happened in her life is someone else's fault. Skip, Stephanie, Gary, her brothers, Joel, Niles, and the list goes on and on. She will demand your FULL attention to be only on her and the minute it is not, then you're a piece of shit. She will never have a meaningful relationship with anyone including her children.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Chip let her back in the apartment and she self-reflects in her self-sabotage skills - she needs to get away from Skip according to her and that includes their children as well:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Chip let her back in the apartment and she self-reflects in her self-sabotage skills - she needs to get away from Skip according to her and that includes their children as well:

View attachment 747445
How sad it is that this kid gets a mother who clearly cannot love him or "help" him. She claims to worry too much about him yet all I see is the worry she has for HERSELF. She is a selfish bitch who doesn't DESERVE the children she was blessed with. She makes me sick.

The Ghost of ODB

Actually not a TERF
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are the three from last night, where she was obviously not fine. She needs rehab, medication, and therapy. What histrionic bullshit. Also I guess they didn't check the fact that she's got an outstanding warrant in Texas... or they didn't care because Lollinois.

"no one loves you, you're better off dead"

"why did you take my reason to live"

"i'd rather spite you"

Edited because I was being a formatting sperg.

Last edited:
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
You can set your fucking watch to this dumb bitch.
  • Pretend to be famous/well-known/educated while vomiting batshit nonsense
  • Drink wine and gush about some Tinder hook-up
  • Make impotent threats towards people who laugh at her
  • Have a full-on fucking meltdown
  • Make apology video but adamantly deny being insane
:story:

Brb, gonna see if I can downvote any more of her videos LOL

:story:

Yellow Yam Scam

Then ya just sizzle 'em up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are the three from last night, where she was obviously not fine. She needs rehab, medication, and therapy. What histrionic bullshit. Also I guess they didn't check the fact that she's got an outstanding warrant in Texas... or they didn't care because Lollinois.

"no one loves you, you're better off dead"
View attachment 747591
"why did you take my reason to live"
View attachment 747595
"i'd rather spite you"
View attachment 747590

Edited because I was being a formatting sperg.
I believe this is one from last night that hasnt' been reuploaded yet.

Attachments

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino