Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

Yellow Yam Scam

delicate shim cheong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are the three from last night, where she was obviously not fine. She needs rehab, medication, and therapy. What histrionic bullshit. Also I guess they didn't check the fact that she's got an outstanding warrant in Texas... or they didn't care because Lollinois.

"no one loves you, you're better off dead"
View attachment 747591
"why did you take my reason to live"
View attachment 747595
"i'd rather spite you"
View attachment 747590

Edited because I was being a formatting sperg.
I believe this is one from last night that hasnt' been reuploaded yet.

Attachments

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Why is she talking to her kid like it's her kid's fault he left? Get your fucking life together, you stupid whore.
She lost custody of her first 2 boys when they were quite young. I doubt she put up much of a fight though. When she attacked Skip, he got custody of both of their boys. Again, I doubt she put up much of a fight. She doesn't want to be bothered with her kids or their problems. What makes my stomach turn is her saying shit like "Skip dumped him on my doorstep". Fucking really? He is YOUR kid too! For the last 2 years, she hasn't supported either of those boys. Not a fucking dime is my guess. She doesn't want to be "saddled" with the kids she bore. I do know this, if I had a kid that needed some help, my problems would be put on a back burner for my kid. She should never have had kids.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Completely accidental but glad more ridiculousness has been found!
Jesus! Just watching little bits of each one there is so much contradiction. Does she not realize that even though she deleted these forever ago, someone somewhere has them? Good find!

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Idk if they're the videos Dana is so jealous over but some of Stephanie's videos are on The Piping Artist Steph on utube
Hummm...probably THE most boring videos I have ever seen. I can't imagine why Dana would be freaking out about them. But, it's Dana so there's that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino