Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I watched them too, they're just ordinary videos about pipes and random b.s. Nothing to do with her at all. "I can move forward." Apparently no she can't.
A lot of domestic abusers can't move on. I had to inform McLean county LEO's about a badge bunny with a domestic abuse charge and to avoid her. ;) A lot of cops thanked me because they don't want to be caught in a situation. Anyway, it's funny that her recent video's are about her "changing". If she's serious in actually wanting to do it, she would give up booze and get some electroshock/cbt. Instead she's dickmatized by a capricorn's willy who doesn't even want to get in contact with her ass.

BTW, I know for a fact that archiving Dana's tantrums have really pushed Skip & Stephanie to have documented claims. That video where she's crying and threatening to kill herself while chips was playing video games has really cemented the horrid living conditions that Dana had for her child.

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Post a link :stickup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv6IJJq5YjY&t=471s

A lot of domestic abusers can't move on. I had to inform McLean county LEO's about a badge bunny with a domestic abuse charge and to avoid her. ;) A lot of cops thanked me because they don't want to be caught in a situation. Anyway, it's funny that her recent video's are about her "changing". If she's serious in actually wanting to do it, she would give up booze and get some electroshock/cbt. Instead she's dickmatized by a capricorn's willy who doesn't even want to get in contact with her ass.

BTW, I know for a fact that archiving Dana's tantrums have really pushed Skip & Stephanie to have documented claims. That video where she's crying and threatening to kill herself while chips was playing video games has really cemented the horrid living conditions that Dana had for her child.
Couldn't agree more. She blames everyone else for the "situation" she is in and takes no responsibility for any of it herself. One of her latest videos she claims the day she was "dragged away by the cops" she was just sitting on the porch talking to Skip about having to quit her job. Several other vids she admits to hitting him because he was cheating on her. Another still said she hit him and they were divorced at the time but how dare him go on a date when she was living in the house. He was nice enough to let her stay until she could get a job and move out but she still finds a way to blame him. It's disgusting actually.

• Informative
Reactions: QU 734 and Batshit

Meatpacker9783

kiwifarms.net
She's adamant about wanting everyone to know what Skip "did" to her. News flash, Dana:

Nobody fuckin' cares.

The only thing that connects you to Skip are the kids you abandoned. They all have their own lives now while you sit and brood about how the world has wronged you and everything is everyone else's fault and blah blah blah blah blah.

Have some fucking respect for yourself and get mental help. Nobody cares about your stupid homeless sob story or your government conspiracy bullshit. No sane person sits on the Internet filming themselves obsessing over the fact that the dude they wanted to fuck won't give them the time of day and being assmad about their ex moving on with their lives. In the meantime, the more you piss and moan, the more you alienate everyone around you and it's not just because you smell like you emerged from a cat piss bukkake session.

If you really want the respect of your peers, go back to Texas and face your bailbondsman, ya fuckin' jailbird. :story:
I would rather go to hell and suck Hitler's dick FOREVER, FOR ALL ETERNITY THAN TO WATCH DANA GIVE ONE THOUSANDTHS OF A PENNY TO THE PATHETIC FASCIST CONGAME OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY.

• Winner
  • Semper Fidelis
Reactions: QU 734 and QT 219

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net

Superstar waitress is exhausted after working 5 days in a row. The fact that she's not scheduled for the biggest restaurant day of the year (Mother's Day) speaks volumes.

She'll happily stop making videos as long as she is given:
Compassion
Confessions
A Car
$ to get her teeth fixed
and just monetary payouts in general

• Informative
Reactions: QU 734
Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
Dana 101: Hypocritical Bullshit.

She can't talk about taking responsibility while jumping bail. What a dumb ass.

Reactions: Batshit

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net

Dana 101: Hypocritical Bullshit.

She can't talk about taking responsibility while jumping bail. What a dumb ass.
But but but she's found (not attended) a cheap yoga class & hasn't had a cig (vaping instead) or wine been drunk (still drinking just 'cut back way less'- which makes no sense in itself) in like THREE WHOLE DAYS & she really wanted to. She's fucking cured, man. Time for the world to pay up

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: QU 734

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
I remember a video shortly after Spencer first got there. She sets up her camera crying and going nuts while laying on the bed. Very soon, paramedics come in. The camera view is PERFECT for picking up what they are doing to her. It was soooo set up!

Edit: that same night, Spencer had posted she had a heart attack or something. She never mentions it again.

• Informative
Reactions: Batshit and QT 219

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
I remember a video shortly after Spencer first got there. She sets up her camera crying and going nuts while laying on the bed. Very soon, paramedics come in. The camera view is PERFECT for picking up what they are doing to her. It was soooo set up!

Edit: that same night, Spencer had posted she had a heart attack or something. She never mentions it again.
I feltr so sorry for Spencer. He thought she'd had a stroke and he didn't know what he was going to do. The next day she said she had an appointment with a doctor to go get some opening in her stomach expanded or something. Hope things go well for him in Texas.

The Ghost of ODB

Actually not a TERF
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feltr so sorry for Spencer. He thought she'd had a stroke and he didn't know what he was going to do. The next day she said she had an appointment with a doctor to go get some opening in her stomach expanded or something. Hope things go well for him in Texas.
IF TRUE, that sounds like an endoscopic dilation of a anastomotic stenosis (aka a stricture) as a result of her gastric bypass.

They usually happen a month or two after the initial surgery. This far out? The main causes are smoking and drinking.

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net

IF TRUE, that sounds like an endoscopic dilation of a anastomotic stenosis (aka a stricture) as a result of her gastric bypass.

They usually happen a month or two after the initial surgery. This far out? The main causes are smoking and drinking.
Her rare Hitler blood changes everything. Just like how drugs administered to her made her make crazy videos for years after being dosed.

But still an interesting factoid

Edit: I also have a 112 mb vid titled Yes, I was drunk the whole time but I'm playing around with different programs to decide which one I prefer

I lost track if it is in an already posted video but she was talking about somebody named Romeldo or something the other night. Apparently she was fucking him when she met Joel & wanted to trade off but Joel told her to piss off like always.

Another it's all Joel's fault video

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Her rare Hitler blood changes everything. Just like how drugs administered to her made her make crazy videos for years after being dosed.

But still an interesting factoid

Edit: I also have a 112 mb vid titled Yes, I was drunk the whole time but I'm playing around with different programs to decide which one I prefer

I lost track if it is in an already posted video but she was talking about somebody named Romeldo or something the other night. Apparently she was fucking him when she met Joel & wanted to trade off but Joel told her to piss off like always.

Another it's all Joel's fault video

View attachment 758104
You just jogged a memory. When she first went back to WA, she spent several days and nights in a sleazy motel drinking, smoking, and making videos. Many of these videos were her BEGGING Skip to send her money to get her back to Texas. If I remember correctly she made videos throughout the trip and said something about having to go to DC to "stop Obama". At that time, she believed he was having her followed.

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
You just jogged a memory. When she first went back to WA, she spent several days and nights in a sleazy motel drinking, smoking, and making videos. Many of these videos were her BEGGING Skip to send her money to get her back to Texas. If I remember correctly she made videos throughout the trip and said something about having to go to DC to "stop Obama". At that time, she believed he was having her followed.
I saw 1 once on ClipAG or w/e. She was talking about Vegas & Skip had just sent her some money.

Cats Out Of the Bag - she'll never stop unless Joel just talks to her damnit. He literally never said good-bye
Uranus King George - she's an esoteric student of astrology & therefore astronomy & myths

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
I saw 1 once on ClipAG or w/e. She was talking about Vegas & Skip had just sent her some money.

Cats Out Of the Bag - she'll never stop unless Joel just talks to her damnit. He literally never said good-bye
Uranus King George - she's an esoteric student of astrology & therefore astronomy & myths

View attachment 758497
View attachment 758491
What is sad is she can't seem to understand, even with a restraining order, that Joel wants nothing to do with her. Yet she seems to think that because he "didn't say goodbye" (I would think that restraining order would have spoke goodbye louder than actually saying it!) it means he still (if he ever did) wants anything to do with her.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
What is sad is she can't seem to understand, even with a restraining order, that Joel wants nothing to do with her. Yet she seems to think that because he "didn't say goodbye" (I would think that restraining order would have spoke goodbye louder than actually saying it!) it means he still (if he ever did) wants anything to do with her.
It's craziness.. She's decided he's thinking about her - what psychic abilities she must have! Good grief, is he going to have to send Spencer a message like Niles did? I wouldn't doubt that she would show up on his doorstep unannounced, even now. Hopefully Joel has moved.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
It's craziness.. She's decided he's thinking about her - what psychic abilities she must have! Good grief, is he going to have to send Spencer a message like Niles did? I wouldn't doubt that she would show up on his doorstep unannounced, even now. Hopefully Joel has moved.
I just can't understand her. Move the fuck on for crying out loud. He did not want you then and he don't want her ass now.

That fucking forehead! Jesus, you could build a house and live in it! Anywho....we are still on our Joel kick!

Attachments

• Winner
Reactions: QT 219 and SuzyCC

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
I just can't understand her. Move the fuck on for crying out loud. He did not want you then and he don't want her ass now.
Because you are thinking like a normal person. She isn't all right in the head. And I think you were right in what you said earlier about assuming there wouldn't be any therapist. She may have made a phone call, but with this latest barrage of videos, I doubt very much she is going to show up. She thinks her issues have to be cleared up by Joel Irish. We aren't going to be getting any progress reports.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino