Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
That fucking forehead! Jesus, you could build a house and live in it! Anywho....we are still on our Joel kick!
My 1st thought was, 'Holy fucking fivehead!'

Edit:
We aren't going to be getting any progress reports.

This bitch wouldn't know progress if it reached out & slapped her like Ed did. Her idea of therapy is to cherry pick 'research' something for just long enough to be able to make it look like it says what she wants it to & then run with it. It makes true victims of circumstance look horrible.

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Because you are thinking like a normal person. She isn't all right in the head. And I think you were right in what you said earlier about assuming there wouldn't be any therapist. She may have made a phone call, but with this latest barrage of videos, I doubt very much she is going to show up. She thinks her issues have to be cleared up by Joel Irish. We aren't going to be getting any progress reports.
Nope. She doesn't think there is anything wrong with her, therefore, why would she need a therapist? Besides, I think she is just making shit up and looking for attention. I think she is fully aware her story is bullshit but, as can be seen by some of the comments on her videos, some twat waffle will fall for it. If she went to therapy, she would be forced to tell the truth.

I about got blinded from the shine off of that fucking solar panel she calls a forehead.

Reactions: SuzyCC

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
No reason to believe it isn't true/Guess who is back/I bet we have a lot to talk about

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
LOL she was "sober" the whole time she was down there? OMFG.....selective memory. No drugs? Apparently, she forgot a little video where she claims to have snorted coke with Niles. Jesus Christ this bit is sickening.

Edit: Won't be pushed under the rug? How 'bout the bus???
I need to go back to the archive and check for wine glasses. Didn't she meet Niles in a bar? She said they smoked pot and did coke, that I'm sure of.

• Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
I need to go back to the archive and check for wine glasses. Didn't she meet Niles in a bar? She said they smoked pot and did coke, that I'm sure of.
Yes! She has said in many videos that she was in a bar and "he walked in"....blah, blah.....Her short-term memory is shit OR she is just a liar. I am still trying to figure it out.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Agreed. Her shit is starting to get boring. Really boring actually.
The most narcissistic, obnoxious waitress ever. Every broken heart she gets is a government conspiracy. Because she is a BIG DEAL , maybe she'll explain how in her upcoming best seller.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
The most narcissistic, obnoxious waitress ever. Every broken heart she gets is a government conspiracy. Because she is a BIG DEAL , maybe she'll explain how in her upcoming best seller.
LOL they are actually GIVING away her book on Amazon. I doubt she has a best seller in her.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dana makes another video about the domestic abuse case and she theorizes that it was a plot by Stephanie(Skip's current wife) to get Skip. Sour grapes Dana also calls Skip and Stephanie "ugly" in the video - the one with the poptart.

Second video - the one without the poptart - is Dana calling out Stephanie for being a materialistic gold-digger who plotted Dana's downfall to marry Skip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Batshit and SuzyCC

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Dana makes another video about the domestic abuse case and she theorizes that it was a plot by Stephanie(Skip's current wife) to get Skip. Sour grapes Dana also calls Skip and Stephanie "ugly" in the video - the one with the poptart.

Second video - the one without the poptart - is Dana calling out Stephanie for being a materialistic gold-digger who plotted Dana's downfall to marry Skip.

View attachment 764675

View attachment 764672
Yup, still thinking she'll get justice and compensation if she posts videos for the rest of her life.

introman

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Makes another video about Skip screwing her over. She blames Skip remarrying for her not having dental insurance, and now she needs to write ANOTHER book to get the money to fix up her back chompers.

Reactions: Batshit

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
The usual mess of contradictions. Her jealously is what ate away her teeth. That & all the puking because she's bulimic not because of gastric bypass. So concerned about what everyone else has (including a life) but she's queen of the universe because she's in an apartment that she wouldn't even have if it weren't for Spencer coming & our 'boss' Sue feeling bad for him. Bitch doesn't even own a chair. The apartment came furnished. She used to brag all the time about how she had the greatest insurance in the world & always would because 'they' owe her. When people would ask why she didn't take care of the variety of issues she'd whine about on the reg, her reply was, 'I just like that they have to give it to me. I wouldn't use it because I'm not giving them a chance to kill me again.' Never noticed if part of her stink was because of her rotting breath because the rest of her stank bad enough to not need to get closer.

introman

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But. ...but she's so ATTRACTIVE and ACCOMPLISHED, how could she possibly stink and wear the same clothes day after day?
Dana makes another video about how Skip is the villain because she was the perfect wife and mother. She justifies her domestic abuse because Dana complained about him dating other women(post-divorce) and Skip threw some dollar bills at her telling her to get laid. Dana believes that Skip doesn't deserve his promotions, and that he's the villain.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino