Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
She needs an awful lot of psychiatric care, but her mind is fascinating. Her thought processes make no sense. Sure we're twisted, lol, but if she DID ever go get help I'd be happy for her family, especially her sons. Everybody deserves a mom they can talk to. I'm not sure being entertained meanwhile is so bad. She doesn't have to post everything publicly.. Now she's too lazy or too aware she has no case to consult an attorney, Instead she thinks she is going to get someone to cough up millions of dollars in response to hundreds of videos. Yet she wonders why she's not taken seriously.
I agree. If I were to be honest, I would want to see her get some help. As much as we find it entertaining, I have a feeling it's more torture for her to be locked into that mess. I have seen my fair share of narcissists but her level is off the charts. To think SO highly of yourself that you are convinced all alphabet agencies are hanging on your every word including the President is mind-blowing. I don't understand that line of thinking. If you were some politician or some millionaire who has ill-gotten monies, ok but she is a WAITRESS for fucks sake.

You'll make sure that I do
View attachment 821752
What kills me with this is that she is blaming Skip for losing her insurance. It's almost like she is thinking he should never have re-married so she, who was divorced from him, can keep her insurance. How self-centered is this bitch? She clearly doesn't realize that Skip didn't "take" away her insurance. This is what happens when a former spouse re-marries. Completely legal, and makes perfect sense. He had every right to get married again just as she has that same right. Instead of bitching and moaning about it Dana, how about go find you a man (again) who can provide all the insurance you need?

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
I agree. If I were to be honest, I would want to see her get some help. As much as we find it entertaining, I have a feeling it's more torture for her to be locked into that mess. I have seen my fair share of narcissists but her level is off the charts. To think SO highly of yourself that you are convinced all alphabet agencies are hanging on your every word including the President is mind-blowing. I don't understand that line of thinking. If you were some politician or some millionaire who has ill-gotten monies, ok but she is a WAITRESS for fucks sake.

What kills me with this is that she is blaming Skip for losing her insurance. It's almost like she is thinking he should never have re-married so she, who was divorced from him, can keep her insurance. How self-centered is this bitch? She clearly doesn't realize that Skip didn't "take" away her insurance. This is what happens when a former spouse re-marries. Completely legal, and makes perfect sense. He had every right to get married again just as she has that same right. Instead of bitching and moaning about it Dana, how about go find you a man (again) who can provide all the insurance you need?
I agree. If I were to be honest, I would want to see her get some help. As much as we find it entertaining, I have a feeling it's more torture for her to be locked into that mess. I have seen my fair share of narcissists but her level is off the charts. To think SO highly of yourself that you are convinced all alphabet agencies are hanging on your every word including the President is mind-blowing. I don't understand that line of thinking. If, you were some politician or some millionaire who has ill-gotten monies, ok but she is a WAITRESS for fucks sake.

Or get a better job that offers benefits.

Reactions: CrazyAsHell

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
Excellent find, @CrazyAsHell !

Now you have to pay me to leave
Joel & Niles remember the movie Dogma
I hope this desert isn't too rich for your blood, Montgomery County

Attachments

Last edited:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
This woman is so irritating right now with her nonexistent conspiracies and fictitious judges and juries. And toting up what Montgomery County "owes" her in her "case" she doesn't do anything about. She has to know she's full of shit. Oh and now she's talking with food in her mouth, this stunning creature, while she declares all the things she's going to do with her money. Blech

Last edited:

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's looking haggard as fuck which makes her videos even more hilarious. She's well on her way to old hag status and will be booing a queen for giving up true love in no time. :story:

Reactions: Toasty

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
This woman is so irritating right now with her nonexistent conspiracies and fictitious judges and juries. And toting up what Montgomery County "owes" her in her "case" she doesn't do anything about. She has to know she's full of shit. Oh and now she's talking with food in her mouth, this stunning creature, while she declares all the things she's going to do with her money. Blech
All talk and zero action. She won't do anything because she knows there is nothing she can do. She has become so obsessed with the cops, Skip, Stephanie, and Joel that it's ridiculous. She needs to move on with whatever life she has.

• Agree
Reactions: SuzyCC

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dana spends her fourth of July by reminiscing on her old facebook. Spends the video calling Skip ungrateful and calling Stephanie an "Uggo" multiple times in the video.

Reactions: User Name

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
NPD is a helluva disorder. :story:
The nitwit is now making videos claiming the CIA apologized to Bin Laden's family, admitting they were responsible for 9/11. She got her "news story" from an ONION article, for Christ's sake. I mean I know she is prone to falling for conspiracy theories. I saw it all the time at myLot, but for Christ's sake. I can't with this loon anymore. . . .ROFL, she wants to know why it wasn't a bigger deal. Because you're getting your "news" from a SATIRE SITE you crazy twit!

Last edited:
  • Agree

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
The nitwit is now making videos claiming the CIA apologized to Bin Laden's family, admitting they were responsible for 9/11. She got her "news story" from an ONION article, for Christ's sake. I mean I know she is prone to falling for conspiracy theories. I saw it all the time at myLot, but for Christ's sake. I can't with this loon anymore. . . .ROFL, she wants to know why it wasn't a bigger deal. Because you're getting your "news" from a SATIRE SITE you crazy twit!
The level of dumbass on this bitch I can stand. Someone needs to take away her fucking phone. Of course, the CIA didn't do any such thing. She is taking pot shots this morning at Tami. I talked with Tami yesterday. She is really concerned about Dana but knows there is shit she can do but Dana will continue to run her mouth about crazy shit she claims have happened. Dana can't stand to be questioned about her claims or to have OBVIOUS things pointed out to her because it goes against her "story". She claims to have "cursed" everyone until things are made right. Yeah, I think my happy little life will continue to be happy while the demons that eat at her brain destroy HER.

Here's a new twist. Now she claims that Skip called the cops because she told him she wanted to separate. LOL.....yesterday we were shown pics about how HAPPY they were together. Now, she was unhappy and wanted to leave him. How this fucking bitch doesn't know that she contradicts herself every fucking hour is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Here's a new twist. Now she claims that Skip called the cops because she told him she wanted to separate. LOL.....yesterday we were shown pics about how HAPPY they were together. Now, she was unhappy and wanted to leave him. How this fucking bitch doesn't know that she contradicts herself every fucking hour is beyond me.

She's changed her story four times that I can count.

• Agree

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
She's changed her story four times that I can count.
If you have noticed 4 times it's probably much more. If I were her, I would be more concerned with this website popping up on top of a Google search about her! Employers, most anyway, Google someone before they hire them. Any decent opportunities will be gone once a prospective employer takes a look at these vids. She can't explain away her very own words!

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's purposely trying to fuck with the timeline in her own head to justify her insane behavior. She's already confirmed that she went apeshit on him after she found out he was starting to date. She had not yet left the home and Skip was kind enough to let her stay there in the midst of separation/divorce so she could find a job and get an apartment. She did neither. She sat on her lazy ass and chimped the fuck out when she realized that Skip was moving on. It's pretty funny she thinks she can film contradictory videos to convince an audience that doesn't exist that she's not completely batshit.

The old Raylan Givens adage is true in this case: “If you meet an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole. If you meet assholes all day, you're the asshole.”

• Agree

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
She's purposely trying to fuck with the timeline in her own head to justify her insane behavior. She's already confirmed that she went apeshit on him after she found out he was starting to date. She had not yet left the home and Skip was kind enough to let her stay there in the midst of separation/divorce so she could find a job and get an apartment. She did neither. She sat on her lazy ass and chimped the fuck out when she realized that Skip was moving on. It's pretty funny she thinks she can film contradictory videos to convince an audience that doesn't exist that she's not completely batshit.

The old Raylan Givens adage is true in this case: “If you meet an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole. If you meet assholes all day, you're the asshole.”
Her claims at being so far superior really should show a lot more than it does. I mean, her memory lapses, she adds to the story, she takes bits away from the story, she attacks people who ask questions and decides they are assholes because they are doubting her story. The list goes on and on. If Skip called her today to ask her back that bitch would grab the first broom she could find to fly her ass back to TX. What sickens me the most is the fact she does NOTHING to financially support HER kids. I don't give a shit that Skip makes more money. She has the very same obligations to her one son who is still a minor as his father does. But she wants a mother of the year award! What she is is a conniving cunt who cannot get a job better than waiting on others, can't hold friendships because if she is not the one catered to, petted on, and the star of the show, then other women are just jealous twats who simply can't handle her. She will never have a real relationship for the very same reasons. She is a taker. Period. She gives NOTHING and doesn't want to give anything.

I don't know who Marissa is, but she is my hero

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino