Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
LOL, I'm just now watching that. It's funny she wouldn't just block her

Unfortunately, she sent Dana off on another lecture about how she used to be quite a stunning woman.
View attachment 829568
Oh trust me, Dana has blocked her now. That's what she does. Someone confronts her and her crazy bullshit, she will banter back and forth for a few, then block them and make a video about them. Of course, the other person will not be able to respond because she has blocked them. Too bad more don't confront her on these vids. She would be spending so much time blocking folks that she won't have time to make vids.

Reactions: SuzyCC

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Oh trust me, Dana has blocked her now. That's what she does. Someone confronts her and her crazy bullshit, she will banter back and forth for a few, then block them and make a video about them. Of course, the other person will not be able to respond because she has blocked them. Too bad more don't confront her on these vids. She would be spending so much time blocking folks that she won't have time to make vids.
Mercury in retrograde in Leo - this means that there is movement on her case and she is on her way to, well, riches I guess. We also learn people who believe in conspiracy theories are smarter. Oh, of course.. We'll start reading The Onion for our news more often now. Also Dana always knows facts not in evidence. Where most of us see facts first, that lead us to conclusions and knowledge. Dana KNOWS she was born into a conspiracy, but now she has to look for proof. Because she has no evidence. I actually haven't seen her offer evidence for anything she declares as fact. If she ever did get into a courtroom, she'd have some problems around that.

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Mercury in retrograde in Leo - this means that there is movement on her case and she is on her way to, well, riches I guess. We also learn people who believe in conspiracy theories are smarter. Oh, of course.. We'll start reading The Onion for our news more often now.
View attachment 829640
LOL I am sure they will be writing that check for her first thing Monday morning. All is now right with the world.

Edit: What gets me is "Reverend Dana" is running her mouth about some bullshit plant whatever. She claims these planets "made" us yet doesn't her book of stories tell her that "God" made us. So, what the fuck gives there Reverend? Which way is it? Here's an idea. Sit down and shut the fuck up. You are an idiot who literally knows nothing. For fucks sake, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: SuzyCC

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
LOL I am sure they will be writing that check for her first thing Monday morning. All is now right with the world.

Edit: What gets me is "Reverend Dana" is running her mouth about some bullshit plant whatever. She claims these planets "made" us yet doesn't her book of stories tell her that "God" made us. So, what the fuck gives there Reverend? Which way is it? Here's an idea. Sit down and shut the fuck up. You are an idiot who literally knows nothing. For fucks sake, SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Whenever she says she "realizes" something, it means she made it up in her head, not that she saw any facts to support it. She has a big imagination, so believing in many myths and legends and conspiracies would come naturally to her. Her mind never stops working, which makes her think she's smarter than everyone else.

"It's like having to leave home" At least her videos are different this morning. She isn't demanding eight million dollars in them.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Whenever she says she "realizes" something, it means she made it up in her head, not that she saw any facts to support it. She has a big imagination, so believing in many myths and legends and conspiracies would come naturally to her. Her mind never stops working, which makes her think she's smarter than everyone else.
I'm OK with her mind working all the time; it's her mouth working all the time that gets on my nerves! LOL

• Agree
Reactions: Zeitgeist

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
I'm OK with her mind working all the time; it's her mouth working all the time that gets on my nerves! LOL
it's worse when she goes off on Joel and Skip and Stephanie, and damn when she makes public stuff about her kids that should be private, that really pisses me off.

• Agree

Toasty

If I did it fast, that's an act of kindness
kiwifarms.net
Not sure why she can't see how jealous she looks. I mean, come on. MOVE ON. She is such a fucking child.
Mercury in retrograde in Leo - this means that there is movement on her case and she is on her way to, well, riches I guess. We also learn people who believe in conspiracy theories are smarter. Oh, of course.. We'll start reading The Onion for our news more often now. Also Dana always knows facts not in evidence. Where most of us see facts first, that lead us to conclusions and knowledge. Dana KNOWS she was born into a conspiracy, but now she has to look for proof. Because she has no evidence. I actually haven't seen her offer evidence for anything she declares as fact. If she ever did get into a courtroom, she'd have some problems around that.
View attachment 829640
I have the answer she seeks. It comes in the form of a question. It is the grand question, that our very planet, everything on it, every life was designed to formulate. The question is: what do you get by multiplying six by seven?

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
I have the answer she seeks. It comes in the form of a question. It is the grand question, that our very planet, everything on it, every life was designed to formulate. The question is: what do you get by multiplying six by seven?
"It was a futile war"

- Totally on board with her about hemp. Then she has to segue into "realizing" WHO SHE IS and how she somehow did this realizing she'd been watched since before her birth because of what she "senses." Zero explanation of WHO SHE IS, or what makes her think this. We're waiting for this, Dana. We're waiting for your "evidence."

• Agree

Toasty

kiwifarms.net

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
"It was a futile war"
View attachment 830655
- Totally on board with her about hemp. Then she has to segue into "realizing" WHO SHE IS and how she somehow did this realizing she'd been watched since before her birth because of what she "senses." Zero explanation of WHO SHE IS, or what makes her think this. We're waiting for this, Dana. We're waiting for your "evidence."
Glad none of us are holding our breath waiting! We would have been dead about 4 years ago. Whenever pressed for evidence she comes out with the "I don't have to prove anything to you" and my personal favorite "Those who are in the know, know who I am" LOL. I am thinking that if she was a 10th of all this importance, she wouldn't be in a run-down area of Bloomington, in a crap apartment, waiting fucking tables for a living. I mean, if she is such a fucking treasure, should she not be more protected? Would "they" not be taking better care of her? Her fucking teeth are falling out for crying out loud. She is a shit sandwich and she knows she is a shit sandwich.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure she will have read that.

"Evil Fears Me" - I don't know, she started talking about mythical critters reincarnating as the CIA, and my eyes glazed over and I quit liste

ning., "How close I am to the truth" - way off the rails again. She knows she was part of an experiment when she was born, etc, etc, but she once again never says HOW she knows these various things. And Niles was part of it. And Joel was part of it. It is too bad she isn't getting the psychiatric help she needs.

"

"possum kingdom" - the CIA has made her an offer she can't refuse. She may take them up on it, because her kids would be taken care of if she does. Oh, she claimed again that the CIA admitted responsibility for 9/11, but nobody carese. Of course she doesn't cite a source, reputable or otherwise, for this "information." Nobody cares because it's simply untrue.She never does offer sources. I guess we wouldn't have her videos to watch anymore if she accepts the offer. She could get her teeth fixed, too. She looks very drawn and unwell.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Agree

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She actually thinks this is what a normal, healthy person does. Sits in a room all day, drinking herbal tea and shitting out of her mouth on camera. She knows she's old and she knows her life is over. That's what makes these videos hilarious. They exist to reinforce her narcissism. Whenever the mask slips, she goes into "YoU rEaLLy WaNt To SeE mE dEaD" blubbering psychosis.

• Agree

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
She actually thinks this is what a normal, healthy person does. Sits in a room all day, drinking herbal tea and shitting out of her mouth on camera. She knows she's old and she knows her life is over. That's what makes these videos hilarious. They exist to reinforce her narcissism. Whenever the mask slips, she goes into "YoU rEaLLy WaNt To SeE mE dEaD" blubbering psychosis.
"What does it take to impress the CIA?" Well, I guess this means she has surrendered to the CIA. She will report for duty and we won't have Dana to kick around anymore.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net

What happened to the "give me my money" shit? Given up? How she starts some bullshit then rolls on like it never happened, is amazing. Now, she is an expert at death. She is sooooo special. She is the only person who has ever survived death. We get some "tears" which she quickly reins in like she always does. If she thinks those tears really make her a sympathetic character, she is sadly mistaken. She takes some shots at her MOTHER (are we really surprised here?) and more bullshit about we came from aliens. Especially Muslims. This whole video is babbling bullshit and I only listened to about half of it. She is getting boring again.

Not sure what the fuck is going on here. Some "if we are going to pull this off" and "this is why you chose me" bullshit. I seriously can't imagine what the fuck being in her head is like. I think I would have slit my own throat by now.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net

Not sure what the fuck is going on here. Some "if we are going to pull this off" and "this is why you chose me" bullshit. I seriously can't imagine what the fuck being in her head is like. I think I would have slit my own throat by now.
Yet she thinks she has her sanity. How DOES she go to work like this? LOL

"I Want to Save the World" FFS. Well, this WILL be her role. Right now she's just playing a waitress. She needs a king!

Babbling crap again. I thought she was joining the CIA, lol. I guess once you abandon your eight million dollars you have to find other bullshit to babble about. My eyes glaze over at this stuff, so I couldn't tell ya. I can tell she thinks it's about time her prince charming to show up and help her slay all the muslims or whatever

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
"I Want to Save the World" FFS. Well, this WILL be her role. Right now she's just playing a waitress. She needs a king!
View attachment 831665
So, now she is the Queen of England talking about having a "consort". Yo, dumb bitch, you live in the USA. You don't get a "consort". Hell, your ugly ass (and heart) don't even get a boyfriend. She can't save her own ass; pretty sure her dumb ass couldn't save herself. She has all the answers to the border thing and the UK being "invaded" by immigrants. Better later, she is "suited up" for her dead-end fucking servant job. Not even sure she is "suited" for that.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
So, now she is the Queen of England talking about having a "consort". Yo, dumb bitch, you live in the USA. You don't get a "consort". Hell, your ugly ass (and heart) don't even get a boyfriend. She can't save her own ass; pretty sure her dumb ass couldn't save herself. She has all the answers to the border thing and the UK being "invaded" by immigrants. Better later, she is "suited up" for her dead-end fucking servant job. Not even sure she is "suited" for that.
One of these days she's gonna see some poor Aryan guy in the restaurant and make an ass out of herself screaming "Enki! Enki!" She's had this job past the expiration date.
"I Want an apology" - LOL! She doesn't want to be worshipped and ATTENTION MAKES HER UNCOMFoRTABLE. Thus, she posts four years of public narcissism. LOL, this is a funny one. What she tells her Tinder dates.

Last edited:
  • Agree

Toasty

kiwifarms.net
It's really sad/funny when you realize that she has constructed all this to protect her psyche from the knowledge that she imploded her own life, and now the construct is imploding her current life. Friends, family avoid her because of crazy talk, dates ghost her because crazy.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
My guess is since a great deal of Steak-n-Shake's is independently owned, that is where she works. Now, most of these places employee fucking teenagers. Teenagers. It's kinda like a little job while your studying at college or a part-time gig making some extra money because daddy ain't buying you a car.

In this masterpiece, she HATES attention. LOL....coming from a fucking attention whore. Actually, the QUEEN of attention whores!

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
One of these days she's gonna see some poor Aryan guy in the restaurant and make an ass out of herself screaming "Enki! Enki!" She's had this job past the expiration date.
My guess is since a great deal of Steak-n-Shake's is independently owned, that is where she works. Now, most of these places employee fucking teenagers. Teenagers. It's kinda like a little job while your studying at college or a part-time gig making some extra money because daddy ain't buying you a car.

In this masterpiece, she HATES attention. LOL....coming from a fucking attention whore. Actually, the QUEEN of attention whores!

It had me laughing out loud to my cat. Well she thinks I'm crazy too, and I probably am, I just don't make videos flaunting it.

• Agree
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino