Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
It had me laughing out loud to my cat. Well she thinks I'm crazy too, and I probably am, I just don't make videos flaunting it.
We are ALL a little off in the head. Human nature, I'm afraid. She has one thing right though. She is far superior. At least in the cray-cray department! I gladly bow to the Queen!

• Agree
Reactions: SuzyCC

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
We are ALL a little off in the head. Human nature, I'm afraid. She has one thing right though. She is far superior. At least in the cray-cray department! I gladly bow to the Queen!
"I'm here to stay" - in other words, she's determined to keep herself bitter and miserable and stuck on the past for the rest of her life. Strange for a woman who believes she has enough power to save the world.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Someone needs to shut this bitch up. Seriously. She gives women everywhere a bad fucking name.
"If I have to conjure a demon you're fucked" - this while driving, on her way to work.Babbling about demons and the grudges she holds that are only hurting herself. Talk about distracted driving.

Last edited:

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"If I have to conjure a demon you're fucked" - this while driving, on her way to work. Talk about distracted driving.
View attachment 831960
Dana has to realize just because she's a Semen-Demon doesn't mean she can conjure up actual demons.

Anybody who has recently gotten into watching this cob-webbed hoe cycle through her cyclinder of insanity should read this article:

Dana makes a video calling out youtube user "Sarah Stone":

Last edited:

Astyanax Skamandrios

kiwifarms.net
Guys!! Girls!! Undecided!! She might let one of the demons she commands off their leash upon us!! She has our names, numbers & addresses!!!! (Someone go get the video, I'm never where I can download them! Oh and we're all gonna die!!)

Edit: My first cougar attack

Reactions: CrazyAsHell

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Dana has to realize just because she's a Semen-Demon doesn't mean she can conjure up actual demons.

Anybody who has recently gotten into watching this cob-webbed hoe cycle through her cyclinder of insanity should read this article:

View attachment 831987
Jesus. Poor Sarah. She needs to come over here. I just made the best cookies

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Jesus. Poor Sarah. She needs to come over here. I just made the best cookies
The fucking level of crazy is awesome. Her "conjuring" anything but a yeast infection would be amazing. I really want to see it. I know she still looks at this thread so maybe, if we pray to Satan hard enough, she will bless us with video proof of this amazing skill. Sperm-burping-gutter-slut.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 831987
LOL this one is priceless. The CIA has all the demons. Fucking bastards aren't sharing with anyone but her? WTF? She goes on this rant about this girl simply because she is calling her out for being what she is. A cock gobbling drunk whore. Makes no sense to bother to respond to her vids. She just deletes them and blocks you from commenting. Of course, most liars do shit like that. She is in uniform so I assume the slut is headed to work. Can't imagine the shit service anyone who sits in her section is about to get.

Jesus Christ, Sarah surely triggered this crazy bitch

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
yeh that's why I don't say even the sinplest thing to her directly. It's ridiculous the way she reacts when she puts all this crazy stuff out there. What the hell does she expect
Exactly. She thinks she is the fucking be all end all. She is a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling.

And she is still at it! So, earlier she was all dressed to go to work. Less than a couple of hours later, she is back home. My thought is she got all worked up about someone calling her out on her bullshit, she decided to take the day off.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Zeitgeist

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Exactly. She thinks she is the fucking be all end all. She is a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling.
Actually Dana is the only person I've ever seen who perfectly fits the narcissistic definitions, which

he seems not to have read. If she can't see herself in those definitions, she's blind.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
If you were paying attention to this last vid, you will see a WINE GLASS on the table next to her!
Of course.Oh listen, she doesn't like to be threatened. HOW many people has she threatened on the videos we've seen? Let's see. . .I've seen Skip, Joel, Muslim women (all of them presumably), who else? So she gets a special pass for threats I guess. Oh yes, the city of Bloomington - blood was going to be shed I believe were her words.

• Agree

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Drunk Dana is more interesting than Sober Dana.

It’s possible she was sent home from work, or fired.
it can't be. She's the world's best worker, she said so many times.. It's weird she's been driving and sitting around in her uniform all day like this

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
it can't be. She's the world's best worker, she said so many times.. It's weird she's been driving and sitting around in her uniform all day like this
That's why I figured she was so worked up about Sarah that she decided to get a bottle of wine and sit at home, making vids all night. For being the world's best worker, she has been fired from, in the last 2 years, at least 4 jobs. But, of course, it was all her employer's fault. I have never seen someone so free of blame in my life. Nothing is EVER her fault. Everyone owes her. Jesus, she makes my stomach sick.

• Agree
Reactions: SuzyCC

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
That's why I figured she was so worked up about Sarah that she decided to get a bottle of wine and sit at home, making vids all night. For being the world's best worker, she has been fired from, in the last 2 years, at least 4 jobs. But, of course, it was all her employer's fault. I have never seen someone so free of blame in my life. Nothing is EVER her fault. Everyone owes her. Jesus, she makes my stomach sick.
Well now she'll have to make a video to inform us whether or not she was fired.

• Agree
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino