Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well now she'll have to make a video to inform us whether or not she was fired.
This youtube video is the type of shit Skip had to deal with:

1. She literally was being a floozy across the United States and trying to smash some of Skip's friends. Joel was a buddy of Skip according to the gathered intel. She admitted to banging Romero to try to get closer to Joel. Only hoes will sleep with somebody's friend to get closer in to their social circle.
2. I don't want to talk about their divorce but Dana did try to get the kids on her side. It didn't really work as even her adult children at the time wanted her to be very far away from them.
3. Her youtube videos are literally using the audience by proxy to be her therapist to try to get the world to agree with her delusions.
4. She made a crazy amount of facebook and youtube videos meant to slander Skip and anybody who associated with him. That didn't really work since most people know about not trusting the biggest hoe-bag west of the Mississippi.
5. Skip fell for her victim routine many of times and gave her some money. Even though HE was the domestic abuse victim and Dana was the thug in a cocktail dress.

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net

1. She literally was being a floozy across the United States and trying to smash some of Skip's friends. Joel was a buddy of Skip according to the gathered intel. She admitted to banging Romero to try to get closer to Joel. Only hoes will sleep with somebody's friend to get closer in to their social circle.
2. I don't want to talk about their divorce but Dana did try to get the kids on her side. It didn't really work as even her adult children at the time wanted her to be very far away from them.
3. Her youtube videos are literally using the audience by proxy to be her therapist to try to get the world to agree with her delusions.
4. She made crazy amount of facebook and youtube videos meant to slander Skip and anybody who associated with him. That didn't really work since most people know about not trusting the biggest hoe-bag west of the Mississippi.
5. Skip fell for her victim routine many of times and gave her some money. Even though HE was the domestic abuse victim and Dana was the thug in a cocktail dress.
Holy shit, that video is her to a fucking T! Skip is right to keep silent and should encourage Stephanie to do the same. I think it pisses Dana off when she gets zero attention.

Edit: Just a thought. I wonder if she realizes since she doesn't like anyone confronting her and calling her out on her bullshit, why she doesn't turn off commenting on her vids? I will tell ya why she CRAVES the attention. She is like a small child. Any attention, positive (like that fucking thirsty fucker who is always commented that can't spell....Axel I think his name is) or negative doesn't matter. As long as SOMEONE is posting a comment. The ones she doesn't like, she just deletes the comments, makes a nasty threatening response via video, and that is that.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuzyCC

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net

4. She made crazy amount of facebook and youtube videos meant to slander Skip and anybody who associated with him. That didn't really work since most people know about not trusting the biggest hoe-bag west of the Mississippi.
Wow, is that ever Dana. Expect no closure. Every single item in the video. She's not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

• Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

Toasty

If I did it fast, that's an act of kindness
kiwifarms.net
I think it pisses Dana off when she gets zero attention.
No shit. She's had no acknowledgment from Joel since he filed the restraining order and it's driving her even more askew. She even believes her latest garden variety troll is a messenger from him. Or that album cover from a random band on Pandora. You know, because the guy had on a shirt with a tie. And somehow that means Mormons. And somehow Mormons means Joel. The universe has spoken! Joel secretly really wants her.

• Agree

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
This one is a hoot. She claims Bloomington is the birthplace of the Republican party. It's not FYI you dumb bitch. It is actually Ripon, WI. You are not related to Lincoln; at all. Not hard to figure out lineage and we have our own guru here for that has done just that.

Edit: Dry that shit up bitch. No one buys your phony tears and shit.
She is not big on facts.

• Agree

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Especially since she normally makes up her own!
I'm liking this one about the first amendment. Once again, who said the cops' evidenc ehad anything to do with politics or religiion? Where'd she see that? She said a million times before she doesn't know what they based this on. All of a sudden she decided it was something on Facebook. Dreamed it up like so many other things. Facebook and youtube seem to both let her blather on until she starts screaming death threats at Muslims, and such.

• Agree

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
This one is a bit boring but she says several times "who I turned out to be". Of course, we all have been waiting for her to tell us EXACTLY who she thinks she is. I doubt we will ever get an answer to that one. I have noticed in several of the videos her vaguely referencing some things we have written here so she is still reading this thread. 'Cmon Dana! Pop on here and answer these questions. We REALLY want to know exactly who you are. I mean, you are so important (according to you) why not just set us all straight? Why not provide some proof, other than your own words on vids or 4-year-old FB posts? I mean, you realize that just saying something doesn't make it so, right? We need some actual PROOF. If you are related to Jefferson or Houston surely you have done your lineage. Show it. Why not shut up all your doubters and just put us in our place by showing the PROOF?

Let me set you straight on a few things that clearly your mother forgot to teach you. You DESERVE nothing. No one deserves anything. You want something? EARN IT. No one owes you a fucking thing you self-entitled cow. Stop talking shit about people. You make all these claims about how others have done you wrong. Trolled you, harassed you, threatened you. Yet you do the exact same thing! If you put your life out there in YouTube land telling all your business and making all these wild claims, someone somewhere is going to call you out. Guess what? There is jack shit you can do about that. Just like there is jack shit anyone can do about your running at the mouth about fucking aliens and shit. Your entire family thinks you are a fucking nutcase. Literally, ALL of them. Now, if your family who should know you better than anyone thinks your a nutcase, how do you think others will not? Another thing, you should not lie. Isn't that in your little book of fairy tales? Not long ago, you claimed in one of your vids, that your stepfather who, according to you, sexually assaulted you and is now "rotting in a TX prison". No. He is dead. He has been dead for many years.

While I enjoyed your trip down memory lane yesterday with the vid you played with you crying from a hotel room 4 or so years ago, I love how you only played a small piece of that video. In that video, you were crying and BEGGING Skip to send you money to get you back to TX and to him. You ran off. You claim it was because you were not safe. Yet, you left your CHILDREN in this "unsafe" environment. What kind of fucking mother does that? Most mothers, at least ones who are not narcissistic fucking sluts, put their children FIRST. Not you, though. Nope. It's all about Dana. Same shit with your first marriage. You claimed you "escaped the mob". However, you left your children in that situation. Do you see a theme here, Dana. Every fucking body else does.

More crazy alien jibberish.....

She's done it again! All hail the might queen Dana! She has uncovered things now about our origins and it all makes perfect sense! She has saved us all! Thank God....I was sure Armageddon was at our door for sure. I mean, I am not even sure how I survived up til now. Now, I am not sure when she had time to do that. In between her important day job as a fucking waitress, vids bitching about cops, Skip, Stephanie, Joel, Niles, etc....I mean when did she fit this in? She is AMAZING! We owe our very lives to this all-important, most intelligent woman! Thank the gods this bitch had Pandora and the "heavily rotated" music....that she herself chose since Pandora just doesn't play songs on a whim. Pandora is the key! Songs are telling her that someone is "diggin'" her (for fuck's sake, I haven't heard THAT saying since the fucking '60s). She talks about being an ordained minister but fails to mention she sent some jack-off company a few bucks for a piece of paper. She is a mail-order minister! More blah, blah about how wonderful she is. Same shit, different video.

• Agree

Toasty

If I did it fast, that's an act of kindness
kiwifarms.net
She's ordained by the universal life church. Same outfit that Pastor Bob got his silly papers from.

• Informative

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
She's done it again! All hail the might queen Dana! She has uncovered things now about our origins and it all makes perfect sense! She has saved us all! Thank God....I was sure Armageddon was at our door for sure. I mean, I am not even sure how I survived up til now. Now, I am not sure when she had time to do that. In between her important day job as a fucking waitress, vids bitching about cops, Skip, Stephanie, Joel, Niles, etc....I mean when did she fit this in? She is AMAZING! We owe our very lives to this all-important, most intelligent woman! Thank the gods this bitch had Pandora and the "heavily rotated" music....that she herself chose since Pandora just doesn't play songs on a whim. Pandora is the key! Songs are telling her that someone is "diggin'" her (for fuck's sake, I haven't heard THAT saying since the fucking '60s). She talks about being an ordained minister but fails to mention she sent some jack-off company a few bucks for a piece of paper. She is a mail-order minister! More blah, blah about how wonderful she is. Same shit, different video.

My eyes glaze over and I never finish these videos. I guess she's still a waitress and hasn't joined the CIA yet, either. She seems to have given up on the 80 million. I could have missed something, I've been skipping a lot.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
My eyes glaze over and I never finish these videos. I guess she's still a waitress and hasn't joined the CIA yet, either. She seems to have given up on the 80 million. I could have missed something, I've been skipping a lot.
Nah, you did not miss anything. It's the same jumping-around-with-my-stories shit that she always does. I think she figures if she does that, everyone will forget all the other shit. She doesn't need that $80 mil now anyway. She just saved the whole fucking planet!

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Nah, you did not miss anything. It's the same jumping-around-with-my-stories shit that she always does. I think she figures if she does that, everyone will forget all the other shit. She doesn't need that $80 mil now anyway. She just saved the whole fucking planet!
LOL. What is so funny is she apparently never even heard of the Sumerians until a few months ago and she acts like she "discovered" this ancient myth. She's a trip

• Agree

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
LOL. What is so funny is she apparently never even heard of the Sumerians until a few months ago and she acts like she "discovered" this ancient myth. She's a trip
What's funnier is the myth she is taking as it's real. I'm not saying one way or another since I didn't exist then, but.....

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino