Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do I have to keep reminding people? Please do not link to her videos. Rip them and repost them here. If you cannot, just rip them and upload them to mega or dropbox or somewhere so we can repost them. She will delete her videos and your posts will be nonsensical garbage.

Thank you.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Do I have to keep reminding people? Please do not link to her videos. Rip them and repost them here. If you cannot, just rip them and upload them to mega or dropbox or somewhere so we can repost them. She will delete her videos and your posts will be nonsensical garbage.

Thank you.
So sorry. However, EVERY TIME I download them and post that way, someone gets their panties in a wad and accuse me of double posting. Which way you want it?

• Feels
Reactions: Zeitgeist

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
So sorry. However, EVERY TIME I download them and post that way, someone gets their panties in a wad and accuse me of double posting. Which way you want it?
When in doubt, always download them.

Edit: and use the editbutton to avoid doubleposting.

Cannot miss out on Dana buttplowing.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
This planet was so damn habitable they decided to stay
View attachment 836992
Dumbass. She is the ONLY person who knows that the US military is "deeply involved and told her about it regarding the occult". Since she said it, it's true. Period. LOL, She needs to spend more time getting an actual decent JOB and less monkeying around on the internet.

I fucking LOVE how she calls the military, her military. CIA inventing Scientology. Holy fuck....the delusions are shining BRIGHT with this one.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dana makes another video insulting Stephanie:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Dana’s obsession with Stephanie is bordering on harassment. It may have crossed that line.
It is harrassment, and Dana has made heself ugly inside and out.

"The contract is null and void" - Dana's concocted a contract in her mind that didn't exist, where she was pressed into service but was unaware of the terms apparently. So she appeals to "Lord Anu" to release her from it. She never signed anything! By the way, nobody knows "who she is" and "who she's related to." Again with the who she is.

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
It is harrassment, and Dana has made heself ugly inside and out.

"The contract is null and void" - Dana's concocted a contract in her mind that didn't exist, where she was pressed into service but was unaware of the terms apparently. So she appeals to "Lord Anu" to release her from it. She never signed anything! By the way, nobody knows "who she is" and "who she's related to." Again with the who she is.
View attachment 837946
Still waiting for that question to be answered myself. Come on, Dana, come educate us all with exactly who you are. Be sure to have proof! Not your babbling words and claims. Actual.Fucking.Proof

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Still waiting for that question to be answered myself. Come on, Dana, come educate us all with exactly who you are. Be sure to have proof! Not your babbling words and claims. Actual.Fucking.Proof
"you think it's not serious" - Dana making a video in her nightie or slip or something because her own narcissism and exhibitionism always take over. She honors Niles' wishes not to talk about him on video like she honors her own son Spencer's wishes she not make videos about his dad. She's not a narcissist or anything, but in this video she and Skip are going down in history. Skip is Judas, so i guess Dana considers herself the new Jesus. Is that the "who she is" that she keeps referring to? Niles came to meet her because he'd seen her videos and he was very very excited to see her. Sorry Niles, she's never going to leave you alone because she just can't believe you'd want to keep your distance. Maybe he was threatened against getting close to her like others had been. Somebody was going around saying she was dangerous. Someone who wanted her to stay in Texas so they could kill her. Hoo boy that's some imagination.

Last edited:

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol How is it her body is getting fatter but her fucking head is shriveling like that dude at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? :story:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
lol How is it her body is getting fatter but her fucking head is shriveling like that dude at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? :story:
"The boys are back in town" - Pandora's playing that song, so somehow that means the CIA is in town and she has their stamp of approval. Therefore, everyone WILL leave her alone. She is still spewing that the CIA are the ones who toppled the twin towers and nobody cares but her. You idiot, Dana, name your source. They never did nor "admitted" any such thing

, facts and sources matter. Jesus. It was an ONION article, dildo brain. And yeh her head is shrinking, but she said on a recent video she is losing weight again. She really looks unhealthy. She needs less video making and more doctor and shrink visits. Oh, there's more praise for Putin. Maybe she'll go over there and stalk him, leave Niles and Joel alone.

• Agree
Reactions: Zeitgeist

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
"The boys are back in town" - Pandora's playing that song, so somehow that means the CIA is in town and she has their stamp of approval. Therefore, everyone WILL leave her alone. She is still spewing that the CIA are the ones who toppled the twin towers and nobody cares but her. You idiot, Dana, name your source. They never did nor "admitted" any such thing
View attachment 839393
, facts and sources matter. Jesus. It was an ONION article, dildo brain. And yeh her head is shrinking, but she said on a recent video she is losing weight again. She really looks unhealthy. She needs less video making and more doctor and shrink visits. Oh, there's more praise for Putin. Maybe she'll go over there and stalk him, leave Niles and Joel alone.
She keeps a list of people she wants to FUCK??? Wow. She assumes everyone else does too. Love how she thinks that the CIA is in town because of HER. Sure, Dana, of course they are. I am sure it's because of "who you are" and "what you are doing".

C'mon bitch! Tell us EXACTLY who you are and what you do. Proof. Put up or shut up.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
She keeps a list of people she wants to FUCK??? Wow. She assumes everyone else does too. Love how she thinks that the CIA is in town because of HER. Sure, Dana, of course they are. I am sure it's because of "who you are" and "what you are doing".

C'mon bitch! Tell us EXACTLY who you are and what you do. Proof. Put up or shut up.
That one video where she "welcomed" questions, oh there are so many I have, but I've seen how she treats people who actually ask questions.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Dana should head back to WA and reunite with Joel. Imagine the spectacle!

View attachment 839556
View attachment 839555
Well, at least they have that in common. Both are heavy drinkers and both see nothing wrong with committing DV on their spouses. Sad, isn't it? @SuzyCC I think in a previous video she had made mention of this DV and "asked Joel" if it was due to her and what he got "involved" with in regards to her. Everything that happens, good, bad and otherwise to the people who have had the misfortune to come across this nutjob has to do with HER. The moon, sun, and planets revolve and exist to please her.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Well, at least they have that in common. Both are heavy drinkers and both see nothing wrong with committing DV on their spouses. Sad, isn't it? @SuzyCC I think in a previous video she had made mention of this DV and "asked Joel" if it was due to her and what he got "involved" with in regards to her. Everything that happens, good, bad and otherwise to the people who have had the misfortune to come across this nutjob has to do with HER. The moon, sun, and planets revolve and exist to please her.
I ask myself why I keep watching someone who irritates the bejesus out of me. I mean it's amusing yes, but I really want to slap her silly.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino