Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
It's strange that with her medical issues she didn't apply for Medicaid right off the bat. it seems like she wasn't applying for any jobs with benefits.
She doesn't have the skill set that would give her those benefits. She doesn't really want healthcare, she wants CASH cause she knows she is 5 ways to fucked since the DUI. She had to spend $$ to get her truck out of impoundment, I think she said $700. Now, she had been taking a bus to work until she got the truck so if she is so worried about rent, lights, and gas which clearly she would know are coming due, I would have left that piece of shit truck right there and used that money to pay those bills.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
She doesn't have the skill set that would give her those benefits. She doesn't really want healthcare, she wants CASH cause she knows she is 5 ways to fucked since the DUI. She had to spend $$ to get her truck out of impoundment, I think she said $700. Now, she had been taking a bus to work until she got the truck so if she is so worried about rent, lights, and gas which clearly she would know are coming due, I would have left that piece of shit truck right there and used that money to pay those bills.
Her mind is on the Sumerians I guess and not the practicality of living. I guess she was spoiled as a "Navy wife."

Reactions: LiveFromNS

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Wow, she is having a serious episode. I am still watching all the videos, still 5 to go. So, someone gave her forms to apply for welfare, but she won't, yet she needs help. Ok then.

Because she went on a tear today, I thought I'd check to see if there were any updates about her charges (there isn't) but it appears she has to go to court for those 3 charges on September 3 (not sure/can't recall if that was noted previously), so if she is that fucked up with 3 weeks to go, I can see as the day gets closer her getting more and more off the rails on the crazy train!

And oh man, she called TT!! LOLOL I am just about to watch that clip, it actually starts around 1h16m into the vid. This should be good!! Another psycho woman a few of us in this thread follow, Marissa Morris, called TT a few times many moons ago. Hope Dana had a nice chat with that pedo dog fucker like Marissa did!

So, there appear to be people posting comments on her vids saying they will help her or send her money and she set up a Paypal. Do we know definitively if any are really there to help her or are they all Clyde Cash wannabes? Like someone already sent her to TT, what is the story on that guy in Cali? I cant see anyone of sane mind truly helping her, so he has to be either a troll or a fucking basket case like Dana. Do we know which?

And thanks @introman for noting the vids that are 10/10 for histrionics!! :)

Speaking of vids, because she is on a huge roll at the moment, I don't want to clog up the thread with those old vids I have right now. But here are screenshots of what I have. Just over 20 scattered across late March to mid-May 2019. Then the second image are the 14 from 4th of July 2018 Tent Days Celebration, most of them being high energy spazzing and freaking out, lots of screaming, cursing, crying and whining! I am happy to upload all the below once things settle down, but if anyone sees any titles that look interesting, just say the word and I will upload straight away tonite. I think this thread will be an open tab til I hit the sack tonite so feel free if you want some trips down memory lane while waiting for her next video this evening!

Dana1.png

Dana2.png

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Wow, she is having a serious episode. I am still watching all the videos, still 5 to go. So, someone gave her forms to apply for welfare, but she won't, yet she needs help. Ok then.

Because she went on a tear today, I thought I'd check to see if there were any updates about her charges (there isn't) but it appears she has to go to court for those 3 charges on September 3 (not sure/can't recall if that was noted previously), so if she is that fucked up with 3 weeks to go, I can see as the day gets closer her getting more and more off the rails on the crazy train!

And oh man, she called TT!! LOLOL I am just about to watch that clip, it actually starts around 1h16m into the vid. This should be good!! Another psycho woman a few of us in this thread follow, Marissa Morris, called TT a few times many moons ago. Hope Dana had a nice chat with that pedo dog fucker like Marissa did!

So, there appear to be people posting comments on her vids saying they will help her or send her money and she set up a Paypal. Do we know definitively if any are really there to help her or are they all Clyde Cash wannabes? Like someone already sent her to TT, what is the story on that guy in Cali? I cant see anyone of sane mind truly helping her, so he has to be either a troll or a fucking basket case like Dana. Do we know which?

Speaking of vids, because she is on a huge role at the moment, I don't want to clog up the thread with those old vids I have right now. But here are screenshots of what I have. Just over 20 scattered across late March to mid-May 2019. Then the second image are the 14 from 4th of July 2018 Tent Days Celebration, most of them being high energy spazzing and freaking out, lots of screaming, cursing, crying and whining! I am happy to upload all the below once things settle down, but if anyone sees any titles that look interesting, just say the word and I will upload straight away tonite. I think this thread will be an open tab til I hit the sack tonite so feel free if you want some trips down memory lane which waiting for her next video this evening!

Edit: she recommends not praying FOR her but rather praying to God to see what you can do for her. OK I did. The Lord told me to make some calls and see if I can't get her institutionalized.

View attachment 883186

View attachment 883188
Larry has been commenting on and following her vids for roughly 3+ years. He keeps making moves on her and she keeps calling him brother. LOL...I am gonna go out on a limb here and say that he is not overly educated and doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it from. All I call say is he has said before that he lives in CA.

Growing weaker by the minute........could be any minute. Of course, before she fades completely, puts out another plug for money. Also needs someone to fill out these forms for her. Pretty cut and dry those are, I'm sure, but apparently they are over her head. Gonna try and use her "dependent" card to help with a discount for registering her truck. Cue the tears. Hey, she just wants us to pray on helping her out....or...let her die. LOL......Here's a quick one for ya, dana, God helps them who help themselves. States that if all anyone is doing is watching her vids without helping her, then we are shitty. As the vid goes on, she perks up quite a bit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LiveFromNS

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net

Speaking of vids, because she is on a huge roll at the moment, I don't want to clog up the thread with those old vids I have right now. But here are screenshots of what I have. Just over 20 scattered across late March to mid-May 2019. Then the second image are the 14 from 4th of July 2018 Tent Days Celebration, most of them being high energy spazzing and freaking out, lots of screaming, cursing, crying and whining! I am happy to upload all the below once things settle down, but if anyone sees any titles that look interesting, just say the word and I will upload straight away tonite. I think this thread will be an open tab til I hit the sack tonite so feel free if you want some trips down memory lane while waiting for her next video this evening!

View attachment 883186

View attachment 883188
Thank you! I'm gonna look at the titles. I wasn't downloading myself at all at that time.

Larry has been commenting on and following her vids for roughly 3+ years. He keeps making moves on her and she keeps calling him brother. LOL...I am gonna go out on a limb here and say that he is not overly educated and doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it from. All I call say is he has said before that he lives in CA.

Growing weaker by the minute........could be any minute. Of course, before she fades completely, puts out another plug for money. Also needs someone to fill out these forms for her. Pretty cut and dry those are, I'm sure, but apparently they are over her head. Gonna try and use her "dependent" card to help with a discount for registering her truck. Cue the tears. Hey, she just wants us to pray on helping her out....or...let her die. LOL......Here's a quick one for ya, dana, God helps them who help themselves. States that if all anyone is doing is watching her vids without helping her, then we are shitty. As the vid goes on, she perks up quite a bit.
OH man, nothing pisses me off more than an undeserved guilt trip. Especially knowing what a huge lie she's telling about the military and cops torturing her and such shit. And it's everybody's fault but her own that she got a DUI. And she decides to invoke Jesus in the guilt trip. Poor guy didn't ask for that!

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
OH man, nothing pisses me off more than an undeserved guilt trip. Especially knowing what a huge lie she's telling about the military and cops torturing her and such shit. And it's everybody's fault but her own that she got a DUI. And she decides to invoke Jesus in the guilt trip. Poor guy didn't ask for that!
The saddest part? A bunch of fucking idiots will fall for it and send this bitch money. She set up a Paypal BUT probably doesn't realize that, in most cases and based on several things, that money might get tied up for a week or two before she can even get it because it's a new account. Her whole problem is that she is used to being a kept woman and being spoiled. Now she actually has to do for herself and she has zero coping skills.

I'll tell ya, breastfeeding demons is a big job. I mean, you gotta bring those little monsters up right!

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Thank you! I'm gonna look at the titles. I wasn't downloading myself at all at that time.
Yeah, no worries, anything you want just let me know. I will upload them if she goes dark and things calm down, but that might not happen for a bit with her current situation!

So, watched all the videos from today, and wow quite a ride! I saw she mentioned Canada when talking about the trolls, I am assuming she was referring to my posts when I was giving Spencer some thoughts and suggestions on who to contact to get poor Dana some help! Not too worried about facing the justice system I am afraid Dana, I have been working in justice/law/legal industry for 30 years!

Dana, you keep crying for help, go back a few pages, there are tons of links I gave to your son and you could also use those resources and probably one at least will help you. And also the welfare thing that you are cutting off your nose to spite your face over. Go sign up! You can easily get assistance, but you are too damn lazy to do it. Also for dental, some colleges which offer dental courses give reduced dental services as a way to train people who are trying to become dentists. You'd still pay, but would be much cheaper.

But no, you'd rather lay on your bed and rant and rave with a camera stuck in your face. Many people have tried and offer help, yet you'd prefer to not take any initiative and do the work to get help. Now you asking for people to send you money via Paypal.

Given all the above, this is probably a better suggestion for you to make money. Go clean your self up, do your hair, put on some makeup and sign up here:

There are lots of thirsty people there and I am sure if you show some tit and do some sex acts, the tokens will start flowing! You got potential to be a good MILF with a little work, and you can roll in some cash without ever having to leave your bedroom. Best of both worlds since you want to be a lazyass and not work now.

Think about it. I will buy a webcam from Amazon and mail it to you to get you started!

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
HORSE SCREAMING VIDEO

Dana feels forsaken and feels that it has to be an active conspiracy by multiple private interests and the government - which are colluding to make her a broke bitch. This is all of the first video.

SOJOURN SENTIMENTALITY FOR AUTHORITY

Compare and contrast between Montgomery County and Bloomington County police departments'. Let's just say Bloomington PD are cool according to Dana and Spencer; while Montgomery County is not viewed highly by those two. Dana says that most people who hate the police are criminals.

Attachments

• Winner
Reactions: QT 219

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
She is clean. She is not an alcoholic. She has records that say she is not. Because Skip remarried and fucked her (sorry, Skip. You have no free will). More blabbing about Stephanie and she just wants a house. I gotta tell ya Dana, Stephanie must LOVE Skip to keep staying with him and deal with your crazy fucking ass. Local cops know all about this shit. Even though Spencer has already told us that she was being difficult, she acts like they were having a fucking tea party. Now, she loves cops. Yesterday, a totally different story. She couldn't be around them because of her PTSD. She asks if her trolls are gonna be nicer now. Hummm....no. Sure ain't because you don't get NICE when YOU are not nice. Army doctors are butchers. Forget the fact that the surgery was ELECTIVE because she didn't want to be overweight anymore and was too fucking lazy to diet. She is a hero who deserves a "hero's welcome". Nope. Sorry fuck-face, those are for the men and women of this nation who SERVED THEIR COUNTRY. Not some dumb fucking waitress.

If she dies, the lid will be blown off. The only way for us to survive is for her to live. If your actions contributed to her death, well... you're fucked and she is as guiltless as Jesus. Let's forget the FACT the bitch was driving drunk. Whoever doesn't give her money is just greedy. She is begging for help. She looks pretty good for a 3/4 dead person.

She is not making enough blood to sustain herself. Someone MUST pay for her medical care. She is dying. She no longer can work.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Batshit and SuzyCC

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
She is clean. She is not an alcoholic. She has records that say she is not. Because Skip remarried and fucked her (sorry, Skip. You have no free will). More blabbing about Stephanie and she just wants a house. I gotta tell ya Dana, Stephanie must LOVE Skip to keep staying with him and deal with your crazy fucking ass.
I can't hang with this woman anymore. Last week she had a cute little apartment she loved. Now it's a bug-infested hovel. Yesterday she said she had all kinds of offers to stay with Facebook friends, now she says she has nowhere to go. There must be two of her.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
She was being groomed for political office. LOL...a FUCKING WAITRESS was being groomed for office. Well, if they grab a bartender for office, why not. Only in this fucked up world. Alas, Skip's act as a trader derailed all of that. The cops that showed up the other day, one was from TX and they both were GREAT! In the 80's drugs were running the whole city and she was a big part of that. Hummm...what? Next breath, she is Nancy Reagan and anti-drugs. This bitch is all over the place. Hints that cocaine may help her. She is not going to fix shit herself because she needs others to do that for her. Back to politics.

I guess a message for the Clinton's....and the Bush's and "their oath doesn't expire". They all raped kids.

Attachments

Last edited:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
She was being groomed for political office. LOL...a FUCKING WAITRESS was being groomed for office. Well, if they grab a bartender for office, why not. Only in this fucked up world. Alas, Skip's act as a trader derailed all of that. The cops that showed up the other day, one was from TX and they both were GREAT! In the 80's drugs were running the whole city and she was a big part of that. Hummm...what? Next breath, she is Nancy Reagan and anti-drugs. This bitch is all over the place. Hints that cocaine may help her. She is not going to fix shit herself because she needs others to do that for her. Back to politics.

I guess a message for the Clinton's....and the Bush's and "their oath doesn't expire". They all raped kids.
God she's stupid.

FFS, will someone PLEASE institutionalize this screaming insane shrew?

Attachments

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
God she's stupid.

FFS, will someone PLEASE institutionalize this screaming insane shrew?
OMG....unbelievable. Had the cops known it was her she would not have been busted for a DUI. Come the fuck on, lady. How much bullshit do you REALLY think people are gonna believe? The state can't afford her? Still Skip and Stephanie's fault for getting married.

Wait a minute! Hang on. She says she is Skip's first wife and he did not have her permission to remarry and is still under her command. Buuutttt....Skip was married to another woman before her. LOL..Dana can't keep her lies straight. I am loving this.

Looks like a work shirt? Sudden burst of energy? Claims the hospital told her they wouldn't treat her without insurance. Forget the fact that it would be against FEDERAL LAW to do so. Dana, you are a fucking idiot and clearly you think others are as well. She is not working....she is back on FB and she is on a rampage!

Edit: She has started a fundraiser on FB for $50K....LMFAO....I can't with this bitch. Tagging her SON in her bullshit. Jesus Christ you fucking sick bitch....LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE and maybe, just maybe he will have a shot at life.

She went LIVE on FB yesterday when the police were there...check it out. Funny shit right there.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: SuzyCC

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dana SCREECHING about the cops on facebook live. Multiple short live videos about the cops triggering her and her SCREAMING about it.

Eight minutes is just explaining her situation to her facebook friends.

Attachments

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino