Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
OMG....unbelievable. Had the cops known it was her she would not have been busted for a DUI. Come the fuck on, lady. How much bullshit do you REALLY think people are gonna believe? The state can't afford her? Still Skip and Stephanie's fault for getting married.

Wait a minute! Hang on. She says she is Skip's first wife and he did not have her permission to remarry and is still under her command. Buuutttt....Skip was married to another woman before her. LOL..Dana can't keep her lies straight. I am loving this.

Looks like a work shirt? Sudden burst of energy? Claims the hospital told her they wouldn't treat her without insurance. Forget the fact that it would be against FEDERAL LAW to do so. Dana, you are a fucking idiot and clearly you think others are as well. She is not working....she is back on FB and she is on a rampage!

Edit: She has started a fundraiser on FB for $50K....LMFAO....I can't with this bitch. Tagging her SON in her bullshit. Jesus Christ you fucking sick bitch....LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE and maybe, just maybe he will have a shot at life.

She went LIVE on FB yesterday when the police were there...check it out. Funny shit right there.
It would be nice if she asked if it was okay. Cripes

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dana's been on a posting spree on facebook to raise awareness to her cause. I got some screencaps but beware mobile users - the screencaps are super long.

Attachments

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
She's going to work serving food with an active infection from her rotting meth/bulimia mouth, oozing sores on her face (wasn't she literally bragging about how good she looked two days ago? God don't like ugly, fuckwad), & a hemoglobin factor ONE POINT BELOW NORMAL. Just sit back & wait for the health department to start getting calls about people getting sick after eating @ job #2's restaurant. Gag.

Revolting soon to be welfare queen coming right up! Would you like french fries or a conspiracy theory to go with that?

Has anyone donated to her yet?

• Winner
Reactions: QT 219

The Ghost of ODB

Actually not a TERF
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dana, go buy a bottle of ferrous fumarate. There's a Vitamin Shoppe not too far from you and they sell a large bottle for $12.

You said your hemoglobin is 11. Anything 12 and above is normal. You don't need iron infusions. You need a supplement.

Transfusions are indicated when hemoglobin is less than 8. I've known people who've had levels less than 5 who were still advised to take iron supplements first before infusions. Stop being a hysterical drama queen, shut the fuck up, and take your vitamins.

Edit: And before you say you don't have the money, $12 is two packs of smokes. Or two six packs of Pabst. Or two bottles of whatever cheap wine you drink. Or however much meth $12 buys. Maybe forego your wants for your needs this time? Just sayin'...

introman

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She's going to work serving food with an active infection from her rotting meth/bulimia mouth, oozing sores on her face (wasn't she literally bragging about how good she looked two days ago? God don't like ugly, fuckwad), & a hemoglobin factor ONE POINT BELOW NORMAL. Just sit back & wait for the health department to start getting calls about people getting sick after eating @ job #2's restaurant. Gag.

Revolting soon to be welfare queen coming right up! Would you like french fries or a conspiracy theory to go with that?

Not trying to rain on your parade, but Dana in her latest video talked about quitting her two jobs in food service to protect her precious hemoglobin levels from going down any further.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net

No. It sez zero donations so far. I doubt anyone has privately, she would have said something

With these skillls furiously typing and yakking, she could get a job in a call center right now. lol,

Reactions: Batshit

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Not trying to rain on your parade, but Dana in her latest video talked about quitting her two jobs in food service to protect her precious hemoglobin levels from going down any further.
Well, fuck. I think we are all gonna need some rain gear tonight. If she ain't going to work it's gonna be a "upload half a ton of vids" night.

Reactions: SuzyCC

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
That's more delicious than any food she could bring to my table. The Fb live video was terrific, btw. I wonder how long it'll take to get her landlord involved. Claiming bedbugs, constant police visits that you know the other tenants just love, a previous eviction on her credit record, & now no rent for August. Hmmmmmmm, might have to work this avenue for lol's

I particularly enjoy the videos where she's screaming she's starving with bowls of food featured or by her mattress in front of her kitchen garbage. Or the one's where she has a cigarette in her hand juuuust off camera.

I still think she's going to work, she showered, pulled her hair back, & is dressed in her uniform black shirt.

Here's an article about B12 deficiencies. https://www.aafp.org/afp/2017/0915/p384.html Take particular note of this:
Patients who have had bariatric surgery should receive 1 mg of oral vitamin B12 per day indefinitely.

And another https://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20924065,00.html?slide=103965#103965 Take particular note of this:
Heavy drinking increases your odds

More than a few drinks on average each day can cause gastritis, or irritation of the stomach lining, and this can lead to low stomach acid and reduced B12 absorption, says Middleberg. Alcohol plays a role in deficiency in another way too. B12 is stored in the liver, and alcohol consumption can impair liver function and deplete B12 stores or make it harder for the liver to use it.

Another example of Dana not following basic & proper aftercare for a high-risk surgery she insisted she get on Skip's insurance so she could be skinny & find a new man to trap.

Last edited:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
That's more delicious than any food she could bring to my table. The Fb live video was terrific, btw. I wonder how long it'll take to get her landlord involved. Claiming bedbugs, constant police visits that you know the other tenants just love, a previous eviction on her credit record, & now no rent for August. Hmmmmmmm, might have to work this avenue for lol's
Her cute little apartment became a shithole and hovel pretty fast!

Well, fuck. I think we are all gonna need some rain gear tonight. If she ain't going to work it's gonna be a "upload half a ton of vids" night.
I might have to change the channel.

introman

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
More Facebook posts chastizing Skip for his "decisions". Took one long screencap to show how deranged she is. Expand the thumbnails to see the full screen capture.

deranged dana.png goddess.pnginnana.png more facebook stuff.png

TL;DR literally this facebook post in essence but some of the phrases/words are changed for every status.

probing that Skip Cain is the dumbest man who ever lived is as simple as posting pics that he took of me.
Skip viewed me with nothing but contempt. but when you see who he ended up with and his mother you can understand why a man like that couldn't recognize a truly quality woman though I shared his bed and gave him two sons, which he promptly threw away for fugly bitch and her scrawny brood.

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
All the posts on FB is PROVING her case. Hummm.....K. No proof of shit. She can't work, blah, blah.....She wants the lead role of Inanna with the CIA and she can't do anything unless they show up and fix her teeth

Attachments

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
All the posts on FB is PROVING her case. Hummm.....K. No proof of shit. She can't work, blah, blah.....She wants the lead role of Inanna with the CIA and she can't do anything unless they show up and fix her teeth
She thinks if you look pretty it proves sanity? Nooooo you can look good and still be writing nutty letters threatening to kill people

• Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
Pure raging jealousy. Skip left me-4 years ago-Skip, Skip, Skip, Skip, Skip. She is obsessed with her ex, that's all this has EVER been about. Couldn't keep her mouth shut or her hands to herself to remain an entitled stay at home, can't get over the fact she got dumped. Skip left me on his insurance for years after our divorce hoping I would get the care my mental issues require. Then, he had the nerve to continue his life & find happiness! Not a single guy since has been stupid enough to give me a beautiful home, multiple vacations, & no responsibilities. It's not faiiiirrrrrrrrrr! B-o-o H-o-o, scraggle faced bitch.

The posts asking for medical care when she needs TWO LOUSY VITAMINS don't look quite as convincing when she tacks on that all she really needs is a 'spa day'. Moooooo, cow, keep it flowing.

Edit: She had to show up @ work to ask for the shift off. It's a rule thing.

Bonus: had another person get in touch with me regarding her behavior & not to hire her.

Seems to me like she can't pass a standard pre-employment background check @ corporate owned venues. She goes & lies just long enough @ family owned establishments to get on payroll thus making it trickier to terminate her.

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Pure raging jealousy. Skip left me-4 years ago-Skip, Skip, Skip, Skip, Skip. She is obsessed with her ex, that's all this has EVER been about. Can't keep her mouth shut to remain an entitled stay at home, can't get over the fact she got dumped. Skip left me on his insurance for years after our divorce hoping I would get the care my mental issues require. Then, he had the nerve to continue his life & find happiness! Not a single guy since has been stupid enough to give me a beautiful home, multiple vacations, & no responsibilities. It's not faiiiirrrrrrrrrr! B-o-o H-o-o, scraggle faced bitch.

The posts asking for medical care when she needs TWO LOUSY VITAMINS don't look quite as convincing when she tacks on that all she really needs is a 'spa day'. Moooooo, cow, keep it flowing.

Edit: She had to show up @ work to ask for the shift off. It's a rule thing.

Bonus: had another person get in touch with me regarding her behavior & not to hire her.

Seems to me like she can't pass a standard pre-employment background check @ corporate owned venues. She goes & lies just long enough @ family owned establishments to get on payroll thus making it trickier to terminate her.
Most restaurants that are not chain-stores don't bother with background checks. The chain owned stores typical do a criminal background and, of course, the assault will show up. Pretty big red flag since she is working with a customer base. She must be running out of family-owned restaurants soon, I am sure.

• Agree

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
Not really, we've got a LOT of restaurants. I've been in touch with multiple employees @ several joints doing my best to 'make Dana (in)famous'

I don't know where else to turn Dull, flat, no screaming or crying (just had the about to ugly face)

Dana's mental state is emotional, teary, anxious, scared, etc. She doesn't know what to say anymore other than this is her life. She says she worked hard to get her apartment---NO, SHE DID NOT. She went to our superior, Sue, & begged her to vouch to the landlord for the place. Sue only did this because Spencer was coming here to Illinois. It was for HIM not Dana's benefit----& truck (which she had less than a month before getting a DUI).

She's rotting away but her levels aren't deadly yet (please ignore the 112 preceding videos). She's going to start harassing one of the cops that showed up the other day.

The hospital only acted like they were going to give her food. She owes them too much money. She is incapacitated due to her medical condition. She never used her Tricare before because the doctors were all too far away (which is different from what she would brag about @ work). Nobody realizes what it's like to die in their own hometown. She's gonna get the cops to give her her needs. They said they would but they didn't so she's gonna try again.

The CIA needs to extend kindness to her. She'll be right as rain afterwards, she's been in this position before. She feels it's too hard to believe that no one cares about her. The cops know things about her & are sympathetic than others. She has come to the realization that she's been going about this all wrong because she wants to be rescued by the CIA & no one will confirm she's innocent. She SO convinced & aware of her innocence. The CIA knows what real evil looks like. She's back to trusting the CIA, they know something about everything. Intelligence is in their name after all. If she was evil the CIA would have tried to kill her but she's not evil & they like her. It's weird, isn't it? She felt like the CIA looking @ her was the problem but Skip having nuclear clearance something Marduk.

The people of Marduk are servers & this proves the CIA was watching her. You don't know what it's like to be in her head (Thank Innana). She's going to get to the bottom of Skip betraying her since it was so overwhelming & intense & lustful with so many people watching her & falling in love with her. The CIA made her scared of Skip. Then Skip 'did what he did'. She's scared, weak, & doesn't understand what is happening. Always has been, she's just tired of putting on a brave face anymore. If she smiles, she'll cry. If she goes to work, she's break down & cry. Help me cops in this town.

• Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Not really, we've got a LOT of restaurants. I've been in touch with multiple employees @ several joints doing my best to 'make Dana (in)famous'
I don't know where else to turn
Tomorrow she is calling the police to see where she can get some help. I thought she already got a list of resources?
I don't know where else to turn Dull, flat, no screaming or crying (just had the about to ugly face)

Dana's mental state is emotional, teary, anxious, scared, etc. She doesn't know what to say anymore other than this is her life. She says she worked hard to get her apartment---NO, SHE DID NOT. She went to our superior, Sue, & begged her to vouch to the landlord for the place. Sue only did this because Spencer was coming here to Illinois. It was for HIM not Dana's benefit----& truck (which she had less than a month before getting a DUI).

She's rotting away but her levels aren't deadly yet (please ignore the 112 preceding videos). She's going to start harassing one of the cops that showed up the other day.

The hospital only acted like they were going to give her food. She owes them too much money. She is incapacitated due to her medical condition. She never used her Tricare before because the doctors were all too far away (which is different from what she would brag about @ work). Nobody realizes what it's like to die in their own hometown. She's gonna get the cops to give her her needs. They said they would but they didn't so she's gonna try again.

The CIA needs to extend kindness to her. She'll be right as rain afterwards, she's been in this position before. She feels it's too hard to believe that no one cares about her. The cops know things about her & are sympathetic than others. She has come to the realization that she's been going about this all wrong because she wants to be rescued by the CIA & no one will confirm she's innocent. She SO convinced & aware of her innocence. The CIA knows what real evil looks like. She's back to trusting the CIA, they know something about everything. Intelligence is in their name after all. If she was evil the CIA would have tried to kill her but she's not evil & they like her. It's weird, isn't it? She felt like the CIA looking @ her was the problem but Skip having nuclear clearance something Marduk.

The people of Marduk are servers & this proves the CIA was watching her. You don't know what it's like to be in her head (Thank Innana). She's going to get to the bottom of Skip betraying her since it was so overwhelming & intense & lustful with so many people watching her & falling in love with her. The CIA made her scared of Skip. Then Skip 'did what he did'. She's scared, weak, & doesn't understand what is happening. Always has been, she's just tired of putting on a brave face anymore. If she smiles, she'll cry. If she goes to work, she's break down & cry. Help me cops in this town.

View attachment 886363
Since she got a list of resources, I guess she wants a cop to hand her the $50 thou

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
the CIA is definitely, for sure, watching this video...can't watch, have to go do something else, sorry

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino