Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
It never ceases to amaze me how she can start the waterworks then dry them up so quick. You're a phony, Dana. Flat fucking phony.

But, I digress. She is going to flirt with the CIA. That will fix everything. They like her. The MUST admit what they have done to her. She's been busy trying to get the CIA to be Enki. Goofy laughing and "mad props" to the DEA. She needs a production team. She can make the CIA come with one finger. Wants someone who can start a religion for money then really quick backtracks and says only not for money. Some bullshit about loyalty. Can someone call this bitch PLEASE and tell her a woman who is almost 50 years old needs to stop saying shit like "mad props" and "dude"? I mean FUCK grow up.

Next vid is more Innana/CIA shit. I'm tired and didn't listen.

Here's another. She got an email from someone named Carla. So, Carla gets the "Tami Treatment" and gets a vid with her name. Carla, it's cool. I wouldn't let her make you feel anything. The whole point of the vid is that how dare anyone give her advice. She makes 50+ vids within the last 36 hours BEGGING for help and when it's given to her, she gets pissed. I get it, Dana. It wasn't money so....

Next Vid: More "poor, poor pitiful me" shit.

Attachments

Last edited:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
It never ceases to amaze me how she can start the waterworks then dry them up so quick. You're a phony, Dana. Flat fucking phony.

But, I digress. She is going to flirt with the CIA. That will fix everything. They like her. The MUST admit what they have done to her. She's been busy trying to get the CIA to be Enki. Goofy laughing and "mad props" to the DEA. She needs a production team. She can make the CIA come with one finger. Wants someone who can start a religion for money then really quick backtracks and says only not for money. Some bullshit about loyalty. Can someone call this bitch PLEASE and tell her a woman who is almost 50 years old needs to stop saying shit like "mad props" and "dude"? I mean FUCK grow up.

Next vid is more Innana/CIA shit. I'm tired and didn't listen.
off the topic of these videos, but doesnt' Dana know Spencer sent the police over? She seems to think they showed up out of the blue. At first she was pissed because she thought one of us sent them, I guess. And boy do I feel sorry for those cops now. She got a list of resources but that's not good enough, she has to get personal service.

Reactions: CrazyAsHell

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
off the topic of these videos, but doesn't' Dana know Spencer sent the police over? She seems to think they showed up out of the blue. At first, she was pissed because she thought one of us sent them, I guess.
I feel pretty sure she knows it was Spencer and I will be willing to bet the cops told her that. She chooses to leave shit out, adds shit or totally ignores shit all based on what works for her sick ass mind.

Looks like she is heading for the cops tomorrow asking for help. Not a bad idea. Hopefully, one of those dipshits will WAKE UP and say "Fuck! She's crazy as fuck and needs some mental help" and lock her ass up in a hospital. She claims she has been the victim of abuse. Wholly fucking shit. I say we all (since we have the email) start blowing her inbox up!

Attachments

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Severe B-12 deficiency: she is going to the police because she feels physically threatened by "all this". Some bar bullshit, her brother assaulted her, she was sexually harassed at another job. She is seeking police protection from "this". What? Your B-12 thing? Admits that one of the symptoms of her B-12 deficiency is paranoia. LOL....pretty sure you have always had that. She is back to vaping. Guess getting called out for begging for money and smoking will make you think a bit. Said her neighbor gave her roses and a hug. Back to squeezing out a few tears. She absolutely thinks it's appropriate to seek protection from the local cops and the CIA from......whoever "those assholes" are. Then some freakish laughing followed by her signature "so, yeah" line. Then some Enki, Enil, Inana parallel shit. DANA!! Wake the fuck up and TRY and live in the REAL world!!

Next: "I'm seeking police protection". New claims that she fainted before going to the ER. Says she is dehydrated (she drinks 95 cups of fucking coffee a day!). All those vids that she made going nuts the other night are due to her deficiencies. Hints that the cops just showed up out of no where. Hummm..... no bitch. You tormented and scared one of your sons so badly that HE called the cops you shitty mother. Pissed that people are "attacking" her and she feels the CIA needs to be involved.

Next: "You're terrorists, Kiwi Farms": We are terrorists; from Canada. Then says we are international. She has called the CIA on us. Says she was told she couldn't do anything about us because....well....Canada. CIA is coming to Canada to "cut our throats". Tons of issues all over the world but let's STOP Kiwi Farms right fucking now cause....Dana. More bullshit about the Monarch program. And fuck us. What's the matter, Dana? Don't like getting called out on your lies and bullshit stories? I will tell ya what. We will stop next month. When your ass is LOCKED UP because of a DUI. Your options are running out and not one motherfucker has given money to your bullshit "fundraiser" on Facebook. You wanna know why? Cause they all know it's BULLSHIT. All this talk about how so many people believe your story is bullshit. What I am trying to figure out is she claims she is a victim of Kiwi Farms. How? We are reposting her own WORDS. She literally is trolling herself!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Coin Ops

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Severe B-12 deficiency: she is going to the police because she feels physically threatened by "all this". Some bar bullshit, her brother assaulted her, she was sexually harassed at another job. She is seeking police protection from "this". What? Your B-12 thing? Admits that one of the symptoms of her B-12 deficiency is paranoia. LOL....pretty sure you have always had that. She is back to vaping. Guess getting called out for begging for money and smoking will make you think a bit. Said her neighbor gave her roses and a hug. Back to squeezing out a few tears. She absolutely thinks it's appropriate to seek protection from the local cops and the CIA from......whoever "those assholes" are. Then some freakish laughing followed by her signature "so, yeah" line. Then some Enki, Enil, Inana parallel shit. DANA!! Wake the fuck up and TRY and live in the REAL world!!

Next: "I'm seeking police protection". New claims that she fainted before going to the ER. Says she is dehydrated (she drinks 95 cups of fucking coffee a day!). All those vids that she made going nuts the other night are due to her deficiencies. Hints that the cops just showed up out of no where. Hummm..... no bitch. You tormented and scared one of your sons so badly that HE called the cops you shitty mother. Pissed that people are "attacking" her and she feels the CIA needs to be involved.

Next: "You're terrorists, Kiwi Farms": We are terrorists; from Canada. Then says we are international. She has called the CIA on us. Says she was told she couldn't do anything about us because....well....Canada. CIA is coming to Canada to "cut our throats". Tons of issues all over the world but let's STOP Kiwi Farms right fucking now cause....Dana. More bullshit about the Monarch program. And fuck us. What's the matter, Dana? Don't like getting called out on your lies and bullshit stories? I will tell ya what. We will stop next month. When your ass is LOCKED UP because of a DUI. Your options are running out and not one motherfucker has given money to your bullshit "fundraiser" on Facebook. You wanna know why? Cause they all know it's BULLSHIT. All this talk about how so many people believe your story is bullshit. What I am trying to figure out is she claims she is a victim of Kiwi Farms. How? We are reposting her own WORDS. She literally is trolling herself!
LOL, she dols out death threats whenever she feels like it, and nobody can do anything about it. So I think all things are equal.

Just barely saw this before she took it down. Omigosh, fill out the forms. For a single person who basically doesn't have anything,it's simple. Oh, she changed it. I'll post the revised Aug. 12. as well. Dana, fill out your form and get your medical care. The CIA isn't here. Third video she is calling on the CIA to take care of all her problems. She will post directly to their page.

Attachments

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
LOL, she dols out death threats whenever she feels like it, and nobody can do anything about it. So I think all things are equal.
Just barely saw this before she took it down. Omigosh, fill out the forms. For a single person who basically doesn't have anything,it's simple. Oh, she changed it. I'll post the revised Aug. 12. as well. Dana, fill out your form and get your medical care. The CIA isn't here. Third video she is calling on the CIA to take care of all her problems. She will post directly to their page.
What kills me is she apparently thinks that the pursuit of life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness includes her getting help filling out forms and being given health care. Dumb bitch

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
What kills me is she apparently thinks that the pursuit of life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness includes her getting help filling out forms and being given health care. Dumb bitch
You can't dodge forms, lol. I don't know why she's so afraid of this. I see she posted her video in the comments about CIA jobs. Someone will tell her to fill out forms, LOL

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Bitch has called everyone.

She has also contacted the newspaper. Holy shit, this should be good. Maybe they can change the piece to more of a "mental health awareness" kind of thing?

Attachments

Last edited:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
I sonder what she thinks she will be told other than "apply for Medicaid." All those histrionics wasted. Now she's contacting. ..she's alerting the media!

She has also contacted the newspaper. Holy shit, this should be good.
Oops, sorry. Duplicated you My husband was a journalist and I believe he is getting a chuckle right now in the afterlife.

Attachments

Last edited:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
More lies about Skip on Facebook.
View attachment 887175
Everyone take a drink when you hear "bedbug infested hovel" I know what the paper will be saying when they see this video. She went all over the place. oh my gawd. ..she threw in the "eyefuck " from Joel and how she sent him pics of her ladybits. Oh Dana, this is not how to do this.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Batshit

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Making a video for, I assume the local newspaper. I am assuming she thinks they watch her shit? LOL Bringing up Joel. He knows everything.

Next: more Enki and Inanna shit. Her an Enki is having a "little chat". Jesus the shit in this woman's head is amazing. Why is her ass not down to the welfare office getting paperwork turned in? No. Instead, it's much better to yell and scream at a camera. Hey, dizzy bitch, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND HELP YOURSELF!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Batshit and SuzyCC

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Vague threats about not being taken seriously. She never lets her guard down (LOL). She has taken on EVERYONE. She has been harassed and treated badly everywhere. Hummm...wanna talk about how you have treated others there, Dana? No? Probably not. Stop screaming at a fucking camera where NO ONE GIVES A SHIT and go get help. Lot's of it.

She is too fucking good at her job to be this poor. She is having a sit-in protesting "her government". She is posting vids to Bloomington PD FB page and CIA pages. She is SURE that they all watch. She is going to the White House and SS as well. Everyone knows who she is. Burps in the middle of a sentence. Got "caught up" in a drunk driving trap and someone should have warned her and now the police are VERY sorry about arresting her. LOL...of course they are. How dare they do their jobs and protect OTHERS from a drunk on the road. You feckless bitch. Shut up. You are an embarrassment to your family and to humans in general.

Edit: Hey Dana, we can see the shadow of the cig in your hand. For fucks sake, you got no money to get help but you got money for smokes? You are a fucking lying dipshit.

Last vid: she is genetically connected to the Russian people

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: keyboredsm4shthe2nd

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Ya know what is SICK about this? 4 people were actually HURT in a car crash and she is using that post as a way to draw attention to herself. What in the fuck?
Vague threats about not being taken seriously. She never lets her guard down (LOL). She has taken on EVERYONE. She has been harassed and treated badly everywhere. Hummm...wanna talk about how you have treated others there, Dana? No? Probably not. Stop screaming at a fucking camera where NO ONE GIVES A SHIT and go get help. Lot's of it.
A few days ago she posted she only had a few days left to live. She has a hell of a lot of energy, surely enough to fill out a fucking form. But no she's a goddess, she shouldn't have to go through red tape like the rest of us.

She is too fucking good at her job to be this poor. She is having a sit-in protesting "her government". She is posting vids to Bloomington PD FB page and CIA pages. She is SURE that they all watch. She is going to the White House and SS as well. Everyone knows who she is. Burps in the middle of a sentence. Got "caught up" in a drunk driving trap and someone should have warned her and now the police are VERY sorry about arresting her. LOL...of course they are. How dare they do their jobs and protect OTHERS from a drunk on the road. You feckless bitch. Shut up. You are an embarrassment to your family and to humans in general.

Edit: Hey Dana, we can see the shadow of the cig in your hand. For fucks sake, you got no money to get help but you got money for smokes? You are a fucking lying dipshit.
She doesn't even think about how she ignored that stop sign and what could have happened. She was trapped. Made to drink and drive. These poor cops she's calling. Well maybe she's not. Maybe she's just posting stuff.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino