Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
LOL someone sent her a message saying they will give her money if she sends a pic of her tits. She will NOT wait tables anymore. She has been denied opportunity because of this. Yet, she just quit 2 jobs. No one is giving you money, Dana. She demands money then gets offended when some creep is asking for tit pics. What a fucking idiot.

So this bitch reaches out to some random dude asking for money. He says "sure! Just drop the towel" and now she wants to go and talk to the cops about him. The fuck is wrong with the bitch. She must have heard from one of her bosses cause she went on an ass-kissing bender and telling him that she has to leave. Oh, how sorry she is. Says she is sure that this guy is planning a government overthrow.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
So this bitch reaches out to some random dude asking for money. He says "sure! Just drop the towel" and now she wants to go and talk to the cops about him. The fuck is wrong with the bitch. She must have heard from one of her bosses cause she went on an ass-kissing bender and telling him that she has to leave. Oh, how sorry she is. Says she is sure that this guy is planning a government overthrow.
she thinks he's "involved in this." He. . ...oh never mind lol

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
Rofl, the Pantagraph but but but what about HOLLYWOOD, Dana?! Sit-ins, self-doxing like it's her property. All of the things she's screeching about are readily available to her. For the thousandth time, put the camera down, get off your ass, & go through the process. You are not a goddess, you do not deserve special treatment because you were married to someone in the Navy & they divorced you. Somebody come & be legally responsible for how I ignored & destroyed my own health!

It was hard to breathe when she pulled out the giggle flirt with the Russians...Sorry, I don't have time to learn Russian. Yeah, damnit! She's got forms to ignore! And then a couple of minutes later, the burp. Oh, Dana, keep it classy.

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
So, proof positive that if you act like a whore you get treated like a whore.

She is in need of "victim assistance" that the FBI has listed on their FB page! I am literally CRYING listening to this fucking shit. You can't make this up

God. Every fucking thing is about her. Now the cops got rid of one of there own, who was a rapist because she was coming home. She will call the "poe-poe" if her life is in danger and they will just start arresting people. It's destiny they have crossed each other's paths. If she gets what she wants, she will stop being a raging bitch and everyone is just gonna have to listen. OK...No prob. Just remember, we are laughing as we are watching, j/s.

She is being terrorized. Cops need to show up as she needs victim assistance. Why should she have to go out begging for help when, now get this, to summarize the TAX payers should be paying her for all her "trauma". She left a message for the cop who was so nice the other night and there are people from a bunch of states that are involved in harassing her. Then need to come to sweep her out of that fucking nasty apartment and bring her....to.....who knows. She has decided she is a refugee. LOL...Oh fuck....she just keeps getting worse and worse. She wants compensation for being a victim of terrorism within the US.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: LiveFromNS

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Rofl, the Pantagraph but but but what about HOLLYWOOD, Dana?! Sit-ins, self-doxing like it's her property. All of the things she's screeching about are readily available to her. For the thousandth time, put the camera down, get off your ass, & go through the process. You are not a goddess, you do not deserve special treatment because you were married to someone in the Navy & they divorced you. Somebody come & be legally responsible for how I ignored & destroyed my own health!

It was hard to breathe when she pulled out the giggle flirt with the Russians...Sorry, I don't have time to learn Russian. Yeah, damnit! She's got forms to ignore! And then a couple of minutes later, the burp. Oh, Dana, keep it classy.
Now she's "calling" the FBI because her B12 deficiency is FBI business

She is in need of "victim assistance" that the FBI has listed on their FB page! I am literally CRYING listening to this fucking shit. You can't make this up
sorry, we keep posting simultaneously LOL. I'll let you do it, I gotta put cookies in the oven. P.S. she's at the height of loony again, impossible to keep up with

God. Every fucking thing is about her. Now the cops got rid of one of there own, who was a rapist because she was coming home. She will call the "poe-poe" if her life is in danger and they will just start arresting people. It's destiny they have crossed each other's paths. If she gets what she wants, she will stop being a raging bitch and everyone is just gonna have to listen. OK...No prob. Just remember, we are laughing as we are watching, j/s.

She is being terrorized. Cops need to show up as she needs victim assistance. Why should she have to go out begging for help when, now get this, to summarize the TAX payers should be paying her for all her "trauma". She left a message for the cop who was so nice the other night and there are people from a bunch of states that are involved in harassing her. Then need to come to sweep her out of that fucking nasty apartment and bring her....to.....who knows. She has decided she is a refugee. LOL...Oh fuck....she just keeps getting worse and worse. She wants compensation for being a victim of terrorism within the US.
Oh the poor cop.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
This one is gold. Claims she is low maintenance. Every cop knows who she is. Cops everywhere are interested in what happened in TX. It all boils down to cops watch her and the ones there love her. I can't wait for the fucking meltdown that will be happening when she finds out these cops are not gonna go out of their way for her. The cops from the other night only showed up because they knew what was going on with her trolls. Let's forget for a second that she has LIVE VIDEO on her FB where she is flipping her shit because they even showed up and that call came from her OWN SON! We are the idiots because WE don't get it. Oh, honey, we get it. We know you are full of hate and jealousy. She claims the cops there have called the FBI for her. Said cops there won't let cops from TX come to get her. LOL..news flash there you cunt, the LAW is the LAW. If they have an order to pick your ass up, they will be picking your ass up.

FYI: still not a penny in her "fundraiser". Jesus you bitch, there are people who are TRULY needing help and can't do for themselves and your ass makes a fundraiser? Wow...new low. Even for you. Also, bragging that the cops were "nice" to your son while in custody is a GLOWING reflection of what kind of mother he had.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Informative

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
This one is gold. Claims she is low maintenance. Every cop knows who she is. Cops everywhere are interested in what happened in TX. It all boils down to cops watch her and the ones there love her. I can't wait for the fucking meltdown that will be happening when she finds out these cops are not gonna go out of their way for her. The cops from the other night only showed up because they knew what was going on with her trolls. Let's forget for a second that she has LIVE VIDEO on her FB where she is flipping her shit because they even showed up and that call came from her OWN SON! We are the idiots because WE don't get it. Oh, honey, we get it. We know you are full of hate and jealousy. She claims the cops there have called the FBI for her. Said cops there won't let cops from TX come to get her. LOL..news flash there you cunt, the LAW is the LAW. If they have an order to pick your ass up, they will be picking your ass up.

FYI: still not a penny in her "fundraiser". Jesus you bitch, there are people who are TRULY needing help and can't do for themselves and your ass makes a fundraiser? Wow...new low. Even for you. Also, bragging that the cops were "nice" to your son while in custody is a GLOWING reflection of what kind of mother he had.
She's going to try to claim herself a victim of a crime to get "victim's assistance?" What? Is she going to tell them she's a victim of attempted murder by Montgomery County? Oh boy, that is fly-on-the=wall time.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
She's going to try to claim herself a victim of a crime to get "victim's assistance?" What? Is she going to tell them she's a victim of attempted murder by Montgomery County? Oh boy, that is fly-on-the=wall time.
I can't wait for the screaming and ranting that will happen when she is told she doesn't qualify since there is ZERO PROOF of a crime! LOL....holy balls she is a fucking trip.

She's been posting on their wall (FBI) all day trying to get that victim assistance thing. LOL....pretty sure that before you actually get something like that, you have to have PROOF. Should the FBI be having a slow day and look into this, what they are gonna find is a woman who was ARRESTED for ASSAULTING her husband (the REAL victim) and then skipped out of state while on bail and they would LOVE to see her again. Fuck, I gotta stop watching for a bit...my IQ is dropping. I am feeling weak and I am just very, very tired. Can someone start a fundraiser for me, please?

Attachments

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
I can't wait for the screaming and ranting that will happen when she is told she doesn't qualify since there is ZERO PROOF of a crime! LOL....holy balls she is a fucking trip.

She's been posting on their wall (FBI) all day trying to get that victim assistance thing. LOL....pretty sure that before you actually get something like that, you have to have PROOF. Should the FBI be having a slow day and look into this, what they are gonna find is a woman who was ARRESTED for ASSAULTING her husband (the REAL victim) and then skipped out of state while on bail and they would LOVE to see her again. Fuck, I gotta stop watching for a bit...my IQ is dropping. I am feeling weak and I am just very, very tired. Can someone start a fundraiser for me, please?
LOL. it does make the mind tired watching her. And she'll do the same thing to the cops.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Man! Still going full tilt! She should do a livestream and take questions given how many videos and how much time she spends making them!

Oh and 21 Days until Court!
Do we think she will skip out or actually not shirk her responsibilities and attend to deal with her 3 criminal charges?

It’d be nice if someone could attend Court on Tuesday September 3 to see if Dana shows or better yet, chimps the fuck out and gets her ass thrown in the slammer!

Make 20 videos a day Dana and spew your insanity all you want, but time doesn’t pause and each morning you wake up will be another day closer for you to have to face the reality of possibly losing your license, getting a hefty fine, thrown in jail or my favourite choice, thrown in the nuthouse! I wonder if she has been placing an X on each day of her calendar to mark the days before she faces judgement?

And why does she think KF is located in Canada? No Dana I individually reside in Canada. KF owner is actually residing in your pal Vlad Putin’s country!

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Man! Still going full tilt! She should do a livestream and take questions given how many videos and how much time she spends making them!

Oh and 21 Days until Court!
Do we think she will skip out or actually not shirk her responsibilities and attend to deal with her 3 criminal charges?

It’d be nice if someone could attend Court on Tuesday September 3 to see if Dana shows or better yet, chimps the fuck out and gets her ass thrown in the slammer!

Make 20 videos a day Dana and spew your insanity all you want, but time doesn’t pause and each morning you wake up will be another day closer for you to have to face the reality of possibly losing your license, getting a hefty fine, thrown in jail or my favourite choice, thrown in the nuthouse! I wonder if she has been placing an X on each day of her calendar to mark the days before she faces judgement?

And why does she think KF is located in Canada? No Dana I individually reside in Canada. KF owner is actually residing in your pal Vlad Putin’s country!
Oh fuck! That last sentence is gonna fucking make her come unglued! Great idea about someone being at court to see if she shows. @Batshit can we make this happen? I feel she will try and bolt and if she can't, she will hole herself up in her apartment hoping it just all goes away.

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Oh fuck! That last sentence is gonna fucking make her come unglued! Great idea about someone being at court to see if she shows. @Batshit can we make this happen? I feel she will try and bolt and if she can't, she will hole herself up in her apartment hoping it just all goes away.
She'll probably leave the state despite her horribly weakened condition.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Batshit

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
Just random musings from multiple vids

Therapy won't work, drugs won't work, social agencies are to come to her & just give her her specific lists of demands string free & on Dana's terms.

She had a dream when she was 16 that was the plot of Beauty & the Beast. In it she was mute (if only) & therefore possessed by Satan. When she woke up she spent the rest of the night clutching a Bible in terror.

Then another dream when she was 10 about the army hunting her down that was CLEARLY foreshadowing.

Exactly how does her apartment being so clean & neat enough to impress the police translate into a bed bug infested hovel? She always said something about having worked so hard for everything in her apartment. It came furnished.

She finally finds an agency she is scared of & it's the fucking DOE? Whaaat the helll?

She's hunkered down & has laid in supplies? Is she under siege? Don't 'they' only have to wait a few days for her to die anyway?

Edit: I've spent enough time around her in person, I have no desire to get closer than the internet. Shudder. Cringe. Twitch. Her bailing is far more beneficial than issuing another IID to rent.

Oh hell no, now she's done crossed a line. Leave Marley's name out of your mouth. Nothing about him other than the title.

Three little birds sat outside my window, too, Bob Marley (Boring)

FBI, Enril, Dana needs to explain how the FBI is to conduct itself as to properly be Enril. She talks about McCarthyism without actually calling it that. CIA took over all the drugs. FBI vs. CIA & NSA.
She's dehydrated but fuck yourself about lecturing her for smoking. No judging, this is how she's getting through this assholes.

Something about Dana Carvey's Church Lady

Ghost programs instituted back in the day are still floating around. This is the real beef between 45 & the FBI. So, yeah. She wants confirmation from anybody that she's in the ballpark. Bitch, you ain't even in the solar system.

Napoleonic dick comparisons between agencies. Overtaken by laughter.

She'll probably leave the state despite her horribly weakened condition.
But then Dog can get at her! Who knows, he might be shopping around after Beth's passing. Dana might even be able to channel her.

On a side note...it is pretty sad to watch another obsession in the making. Whoever the handsome Seabee cop from Texas is: Welcome to the party, pal. Get comfy, you'll be here for a while.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
No clue what the fuck this vid is. Weird laughing at really weird times. Her mental health is REALLY breaking down.

So, I can't tell if she is slurring or if it's her fucking rotted out teeth. FBI is responsible for Waco. Kicking shit around and breaking shit. I haven't a clue what she is getting at. More FBI/CIA shit. Starting her own religion/cult.

Just for fun, I am having steak for dinner. I would LOVE to send her a pic!

OK..heads up, folks! She is sending the FBI to see ALL of us. They have been ordered to admit to fucking her life up so that everyone knows she is not a liar. She also will not serve food that she can't eat. Using that logic, no one is allowed to eat anything until Dana is able to eat. Then, a comment from her new friend Mark Nightwolf whom she made a video about earlier today:

Mark NightWolf15 minutes ago
you need to be involuntarily committed

Mark NightWolf
Mark NightWolf
16 minutes ago
Everybody laughing at the crack ho

Attachments

Last edited:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
No clue what the fuck this vid is. Weird laughing at really weird times. Her mental health is REALLY breaking down.
She's just holed up there waiting for someone to arrive to bring her money and do everything for her. She can't think logically at all apparently, I wonder what will happen when/if the cop gets back to her.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
As of this post, in the last 24 hours, old crazy hag Dana has uploaded 30 videos totaling nearly 2 and 1/2 hours. She too lazy to clean her apartment or go to work, but she sure has plenty of time to stick that camera in her face and spew out insane ramblings!

Good to practice her oratory skills I guess for her upcoming court appearance! She going to have a lot of explaining to do to the judge when he asks her why she was drinking and driving! At 9AM, 3 weeks from tomorrow morning, Dana will be regaling the judge, prosecutor and gathered gallery guests about how she is totally innocent of the charges before her!

Someone should let the local paper know to send a reporter to cover this amazing story of how aliens, Kiwis, the CIA, local government and police agencies are really to blame for a skanky old drunk getting caught driving while boozing it up! Cause no siree, it wasn't Dana Marie Cain's fault!

I cant wait til Judgement Day comes on September 3rd! I am booking the fucking day off as a vacation day to watch the hilarity! I wonder how many days before the hearing will her videos start turning to sobbing, screeching, crying, begging and fearful? I want to see a return to Tent Days 2018 when she was flopping all over the place in her tent and turning red in the face!! Great times!

But I think she is in this current "chuckles" episode as a way to deal with and block out the impending doom that awaits Dana before the scales of justice weighs in and she gets smacked down for being a criminal menace to the fine citizens of Bloomington, Illinois! Oh hey, she knows a lot of space aliens and mythical shit, maybe she should contact Libra and ask her to ensure the scales are tipped in Dana's favour!

You are giggling now Dana, but the sands are constantly draining down the hour glass and before long, you have to face the hangman, cause you ain't getting a slap on the wrist. Not sure how they deal with drunk drivers in the US, but suspended licence, fine, forced to attend therapy for substance abuse and/or jail time are all on the table I'd say!

Personally, I hope they take her licence, that way she will be home to make plenty of crazy videos since she is too lazy to take a bus or walk to a job. If she even has one by then! LOL

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
As of this post, in the last 24 hours, old crazy hag Dana has uploaded 30 videos totaling nearly 2 and 1/2 hours. She too lazy to clean her apartment or go to work, but she sure has plenty of time to stick that camera in her face and spew out insane ramblings!

Good to practice her oratory skills I guess for her upcoming court appearance! She going to have a lot of explaining to do to the judge when he asks her why she was drinking and driving! At 9AM, 3 weeks from tomorrow morning, Dana will be regaling the judge, prosecutor and gathered gallery guests about how she is totally innocent of the charges before her!

Someone should let the local paper know to send a reporter to cover this amazing story of how aliens, Kiwis, the CIA, local government and police agencies are really to blame for a skanky old drunk getting caught driving while boozing it up! Cause no siree, it wasn't Dana Marie Cain's fault!

I cant wait til Judgement Day comes on September 3rd! I am booking the fucking day off as a vacation day to watch the hilarity! I wonder how many days before the hearing will her videos start turning to sobbing, screeching, crying, begging and fearful? I want to see a return to Tent Days 2018 when she was flopping all over the place in her tent and turning red in the face!! Great times!

But I think she is in this current "chuckles" episode as a way to deal with and block out the impending doom that awaits Dana before the scales of justice weighs in and she gets smacked down for being a criminal menace to the fine citizens of Bloomington, Illinois! Oh hey, she knows a lot of space aliens and mythical shit, maybe she should contact Libra and ask her to ensure the scales are tipped in Dana's favour!

You are giggling now Dana, but the sands are constantly draining down the hour glass and before long, you have to face the hangman, cause you ain't getting a slap on the wrist. Not sure how they deal with drunk drivers in the US, but suspended licence, fine, forced to attend therapy for substance abuse and/or jail time are all on the table I'd say!

Personally, I hope they take her licence, that way she will be home to make plenty of crazy videos since she is too lazy to take a bus or walk to a job. If she even has one by then! LOL
Usually first-time offenders in IL:

Criminal Penalties
Jail. A first DUI conviction is a class A misdemeanor in Illinois. A conviction carries:

• a maximum sentence of 364 days in jail, and
  • six months in jail if the defendant had a passenger under the age of 16 years in the vehicle.
Fines. The fines imposed for a first DUI conviction are:

• the maximum fine is $2,500
  • the minimum fine is $500 if the defendant’s BAC was .16% or more, and
  • the minimum fine is $1,000 if the defendant was transporting a passenger under 16 years of age.
Community service. Community service is imposed for first DUI convictions in the following circumstances:

• a first offender whose BAC was .16% or more is required to complete a minimum of 100 hours of community service, and
  • a defendant with a passenger under the age of 16 years must complete 25 days of community service in a program that benefits children.
License suspension. In addition to the statutory summary suspension discussed above, a person convicted of DUI for the first time will face a license suspension of one year. Any time the offender’s license was administratively suspended is credited towards the one-year suspension.

The defendant may apply for a restricted driving permit (RDP) to drive to work, school, medical appointments, and alcohol/drug treatment. In other limited circumstances, a person with an RDP can drive children, the elderly, and disabled persons. To obtain an RDP, the offender must demonstrate that a hardship exists and there’s no danger to public safety. If the person’s license has been suspended for a first DUI conviction and a statutory summary suspension, an IID must be installed in the vehicle for the duration of the RDP.

Alcohol/drug evaluation and treatment. All DUI offenders must complete an evaluation to determine if they have a substance abuse problem. If a substance abuse problem exists, the offender must undergo recommended treatment. Offenders can also be required to attend a victim impact panel (VIP). Generally, offenders are responsible for the costs of the evaluation, treatment, and VIP.

Looks like there will be a "tent revival" in the near future!

• Informative

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
So she is definitely losing her license for 1 year! I wonder if she will put down her phone long enough to apply for the restricted license, or will she take the forms, throw them across the room and scream "Fuck you Montgomery County!" while having the camera shoved in her face?

And she will have to go for treatment! And she is responsible for costs! It gets even better!!

As for the other 3, I think she will luck out and not go to jail, but will get community service. As for fine, similarly she will probably get out of paying one as she ain't exactly hauling in the coin.

That's my quick assessment, thanks for posting that @CrazyAsHell

But no license and treatment are definite penalties she is going to face!! Have fun with no license or having to go thru the hassle of getting the restricted one Dana! As for treatment, I'd give anything to be able to see her before the Victim Impact Panel! That'd be right up her alley and her chance to tell her story about being the quintessential victim!! I guess something good will come out of all this for you Dana! Not to disregard the fact that in this panel, she is not the Victim but the Perpetrator and Wrongdoer! But that won't matter to Dana, she will play the victim card quite mightily I am sure.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
So she is definitely losing her license for 1 year! I wonder if she will put down her phone long enough to apply for the restricted license, or will she take the forms, throw them across the room and scream "Fuck you Montgomery County!" while having the camera shoved in her face?

And she will have to go for treatment! And she is responsible for costs! It gets even better!!

As for the other 3, I think she will luck out and not go to jail, but will get community service. As for fine, similarly she will probably get out of paying one as she ain't exactly hauling in the coin.

That's my quick assessment, thanks for posting that @CrazyAsHell

But no license and treatment are definite penalties she is going to face!! Have fun with no license or having to go thru the hassle of getting the restricted one Dana! As for treatment, I'd give anything to be able to see her before the Victim Impact Panel! That'd be right up her alley and her chance to tell her story about being the quintessential victim!! I guess something good will come out of all this for you Dana!
I think your assessment is spot on, IF she shows up for court. I think she will not. I doubt she will have the funds to skip town unless some dumbass gives her money. If my feeling is right, she will face jail because a warrant will be issued for her for not showing and they will give her jail time for that. I guess we will now wait to see which way this is going.

Edit: I KNEW she was drinking. That giggling shit every time! Come on court!

Attachments

• Agree
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino