Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
I got permission to repost this. Dana sent it to Stephanie this morning as a warning. The phone number on the top is Dana's.

Edit: Stephanie has alerted the local cops
Hateful crazy bitch. She just never stops.

I got permission to repost this. Dana sent it to Stephanie this morning as a warning. The phone number on the top is Dana's.

Edit: Stephanie has alerted the local cops

Edit: "People" are shitting bricks over the FBI. Not sure who "everybody" is but whatever. Pretty clear this bitch is drinking AGAIN. She told the local cops to call the FBI. She got "stuck" with this role. She can't help it.....she is royalty (hummm..yeah. A royal cunt). She was targeted because she is white. But...she is not white. She is a Samarian. She will take on everyone. She acts just like Inanna. Then, now sit down for this one, she stops talking because she is getting a ringing in her ear. She said she is "receiving" a warning and something is going on. She looked it up and it was confirmed.

Some babble about what she learned in the desert. Everyone told her. Who the FUCK is everyone???? I mean, can we get a fucking name?
LOL, people get the ringing just from the hairs in our ears. She's an idiot. I keep wondering: is she a direct descendant of EVERYBODY she admires? It passed ridiculousness a long time ago. So did the line about going to work for Mercedes. This guy calls her a sexy bird, so that was her job interview?

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
LOL, people get the ringing just from the hairs in our ears. She's an idiot. I keep wondering: is she a direct descendant of EVERYBODY she admires? It passed ridiculousness a long time ago. So did the line about going to work for Mercedes. This guy calls her a sexy bird, so that was her job interview?
Here's some fun. She went thru her vids and the ones that had like 18 dislikes? She deleted them then re-uploaded them so they don't show that amount of dislikes.

She doesn't feel safe there anymore. She is gonna leave. Of course, she is. Too close to court time. She won't drive anymore. Instead, she would rather drag her elderly mother out in the heat to go drag her ass where she wants to go. Everything is Skips fault. She is afraid for her life. Ed brought her to the food bank. Now, she JUST bought a BOTTLE OF FUCKING WINE yesterday and today she is out getting food for free! Are you fucking kidding me? She is gonna argue that she was coerced into the blood draw for the DUI and it was all illegal. Says at 14 she had to flee BN because of drug trafficking. The county is not allowed to fine her ANYTHING and the cops owe her. LOL.....HEY DUMBASS....if you hadn't quit your job, your ass could have paid the fines. She said she will take this to a jury. OK. Great. Sadly, Dana, the blood draw is PER LAW.

She is being targeted by terrorist so she can't leave her apartment. Then....per usually, she plays the VICTIM CARD. She has been harassed. She has been bullied. She has been beaten up. Hey, humm...Dana. What about the bullying and threatening that you put Stephanie and Skip thru? Humm? No? Shut the fuck up. That town better start ponying up with some help and money. More song bullshit. We already know you are gonna bolt and not take care of your responsibilities. That is your MO baby. Of course, the FBI is gonna show up and totally punish everyone in that town.

Attachments

• Agree
Reactions: Batshit and SuzyCC

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Here's some fun. She went thru her vids and the ones that had like 18 dislikes? She deleted them then re-uploaded them so they don't show that amount of dislikes.
She doesn't feel safe there anymore. She is gonna leave. Of course, she is. Too close to court time.
Typical. She's in danger there like she's in danger everywhere because she takes herself along.

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Claims she has a text message from someone who claims to have been a victim of KF

Religious blah, men suck. Paul is a liar...she is a good, church-going woman. Catholic church is bullshit. She is ALL about being God-like and "what would Jesus do". Hummm...funny you mention that, Dana. What would Jesus think of your behavior? Threatening your ex-husband? His new (and improved) wife? Don't preach what you don't follow. Claims everybody has to go thru HER to get to Jesus.

Marriage vows and how you are not supposed to fuck anyone else (hummm...Joel's friend comes to mind). Quoting the bible shit.

Awwww...isn't this special:

Dana Marie Cain
32 mins ·

all victims of Kiwifarms are welcome here. please know your story will he heard by those can can help. I've got backup. no need to hide. not anymore

Forget the fact that clearly spelling and grammar is a problem for her. Think I will put this out there: If you have ever been a victim of Dana Marie Cain you are welcome here! You will be heard and best of all, you can join in on laughing at this hot mess of a female.

We have been paid to "come after her". She has the FBI dealing with us. Damn! She even dressed up for the occasion! I was wondering when some soap and water and a change of clothes was gonna happen. It's only been, what, 3 days? We are all terrorist (again, definitions of words she uses doesn't matter). We will ALL be arrested. But WAIT. I thought we had 1st amendments rights? No? Just you Dana? At least we are not out here LYING about your fucking nasty ass. Kinda like you do about cops, your kids, your ex, and his new wife. No babe, we all get the same rights. This entire thread is YOUR WORDS. Period. Unlike you, we can back up what we say cause all the vids are attached to those words.

So, really. YOU are a victim of your own words.

So now because WE fucked with her, she HAD to quit. We are also responsible for 3 mass shootings. Not sure when that happened? Can I get a timeline? Inanna is the god of war. More mythical bullshit. She wants to know if we are still mocking her being the "oracle of venus"? Yeah, we kinda are. I hate to speak for others but I feel pretty confident in my answer. Our lives are gonna be shit on by the FBI (yawn). Jesus, you have been threatening people for 4+ years there, bitch, shit or get off the pot. We don't have freedom of speech and we are pedophiles. Ummm...K.

We are fuck and it looks like she is gonna bring in the Russians. She is still under the delusion that KF is based solely in Canada. Good God she is a fucking idiot. She can say whatever she wants to whoever she wants. K. Us too. Her kind (whatever the fuck that is; still trying to figure that out) have been surviving for years. States Stephanie is HARASSING HER. Are you fucking kidding me with that? Wow. Your own vids prove otherwise there sweetie. She thinks that Stephanie is a member here. Bitter, bitter bitch.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LiveFromNS

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Wow, that last video "an open letter to all Kiwifarms victims" was wild! I loved at the end where she said if Harley Quinn was crazy she was a fucking genius too. And I roared when she ended the video by saying she made the Joker fall in love! LOLOL That I had to admit was too funny when she said that.

So, Kiwi Farms had three mass shooters again. Does every cow say that now? Christ, a few I follow have. Kind of (totally) inaccurate, of course. But man, who was the Kiwi or thread subject who texted her? She got riled up about the Farms all of sudden it would seem. Another assassin coming after Null! But this one with CIA backing!!

End days are upon us! Kind of like for Dana as we countdown to what will be, come tomorrow morning
1565740043069.png
20 days before Dana's Court Appearance
1565740026743.png

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Wow, that last video "an open letter to all Kiwifarms victims" was wild! I loved at the end where she said if Harley Quinn was crazy she was a fucking genius too. And I roared when she ended the video by saying she made the Joker fall in love! LOLOL That I had to admit was too funny when she said that.

So, Kiwi Farms had three mass shooters again. Does every cow say that now? Christ, a few I follow have. Kind of (totally) inaccurate, of course. But man, who was the Kiwi or thread subject who texted her? She got riled up about the Farms all of sudden it would seem. Another assassin coming after Null! But this one with CIA backing!!

End days are upon us! Kind of like for Dana as we countdown to what will be, come tomorrow morning
View attachment 88962720 days before Dana's Court AppearanceView attachment 889626
Since I posted an unsolicited text to Stephanie this morning that included Dana's phone number, she has redoubled her efforts against KF. I hope lots here blow up her phone at all hours of the night. That way, she will know what truly harassed feels like. Love the count down, @LiveFromNS

• Informative

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Since I posted an unsolicited text to Stephanie this morning that included Dana's phone number, she has redoubled her efforts against KF. I hope lots here blow up her phone at all hours of the night. That way, she will know what truly harassed feels like. Love the count down, @LiveFromNS
Oh, I didn't catch her number was in a post, I'd send her a text to remind her of her court appearance! LOL But she'd know it was me given my Canadian area code!

But yes, I am going to try do that Countdown somewhat regularly! We want to make sure Dana doesn't forget the big day! She could probably use the reminder between bottles of wine anyway!

• Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Grandpa Tinervin was a mean old drunk...well. Now we know where she gets it from. He was a dick. At least she admits she is a mean drunk. She feels like she needs to leave BN. It's ok thou...she got to "break this case." Whatever the fuck that is.

If you are quick and look, there is a bag of chips laying on the nightstand. BUT...she can't eat. Got some charity to cover her injections. She is turning the whole town over to the FBI cause...she's dana.

Attachments

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
And now for a blast from the past. I have those 36 videos to upload, so might as well start sprinkling them in to the mix since the thread is active, and will be. Closing in on 100 pages! Will we hit the triple digits before Dana heads to Court I wonder?

Anyway, here is the first one I have from the Tent Series, I will upload them chronologically. It was a hell of a July 4th weekend for old Dana, the Tent Lady! In about 20 days she may be in a tent again! Or a cell!

July 3, 2018

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
And now for a blast from the past. I have those 36 videos to upload, so might as well start sprinkling them in to the mix since the thread is active, and will be. Closing in on 100 pages! Will we hit the triple digits before Dana heads to Court I wonder?

Anyway, here is the first one I have from the Tent Series, I will upload them chronologically. It was a hell of a July 4th weekend for old Dana, the Tent Lady! In about 20 days she may be in a tent again! Or a cell!

July 3, 2018
View attachment 889649
Oh wow! I love the "Tent Series"! Tell me another story, please daddy??? LOL

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net

July 3, 2018
View attachment 889649
My favorites! Neighbors were probably complaining about the screaming coming from the tent, not the mere fact a tent was there. This would never occur to her.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
A demonstration of her power: she caused hurricane Harvey. LOL. K. Said she called for it. Claims she was homeless at this time. Videos prove different. She was still in her apartment. Of course, she made sure her kids were safe. Thinks she should be WORSHIPPED because she can conjure storms. She is the champion of the service industry. Then waterworks out of nowhere. She hates to say goodbye to the people she worked with. Dries it up in like 2 seconds. She quit her jobs to protect the people she worked with. Again, Skip divorcing her and marrying Stephanie put him in "deep shit" cause then she lost her insurance. Forget the fact that he can remarry whoever he wants.

Talking about the bedbugs. The landlord has been really nice since she can't pay her rent. NOW she loves her apartment. Loved her jobs. She got fucked. Her "mission" (which according to her is to hold the government and FBI accountable) makes her life a shitshow. Hey, dana, no. YOU have made your life a shitshow with all the delusions and lies. It is ALL you. Talks about how polite Austin was when he came to her job. She forgets that a vid was made of that and there is NOTHING even close to what she says on it. In fact, he yelled out that he had $200 referencing a video that she made about Skip giving her $200 for a blowjob. Yup, very polite he was, Dana. Claims the FBI has sent her acknowledgment of her videos and that they are now watching all of them so she can stop posting on their FB. Sure. Right. They (FBI) will be making a case to shut KF down.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: SuzyCC

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Grandpa Tinervin was a mean old drunk...well. Now we know where she gets it from. He was a dick. At least she admits she is a mean drunk. She feels like she needs to leave BN. It's ok thou...she got to "break this case." Whatever the fuck that is.

If you are quick and look, there is a bag of chips laying on the nightstand. BUT...she can't eat. Got some charity to cover her injections. She is turning the whole town over to the FBI cause...she's dana.
How did she regain so much energy without having the infusions. . .a few days ago or so ,she said she was a few days from death, I mean I almost sent her money. Now she's having wine and apparently chips? and making video after video talking up a manic storm. Is that where the energy is from? Mania? More wine? Makes me glad I'm not the one sucker who'd send money, And here I am a "paid troll."My son said he'd kill me if I did, haha.

She's not breaking any cases, she's breaking out of her DUI obligation lol. She'll get them infusions and get the hell out of town.

By the way, our pay, uh, I haven't got mine. What Russian do I call? And why is this woman calling us terrorists? She's publicly posting videos and we're talking about them. Frankly I'm terrified of some of her videos, they make me move my chair slowly back from the table. . .

EDIT: Oh! I thought she quit work because she was too weak and dying. Now she's protecting her co-workers? As usual, her mind is all over the place. And she keeps blaming Skip for her lack of medical care. Millions of people are getting divorced and getting their own damn insurance every day. Wasn't she one of those tea partiers who were all about personal responsibility? And here I am the bleeding heart liberal snowflake who went to work and got my own damn insurance lol. She WAS the spoiled wife, wasn't she? Man. . .

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
How did she regain so much energy without having the infusions. . .a few days ago or so ,she said she was a few days from death, I mean I almost sent her money. Now she's having wine and apparently chips? and making video after video talking up a manic storm. Is that where the energy is from? Mania? More wine? Makes me glad I'm not the one sucker who'd send money, And here I am a "paid troll."My son said he'd kill me if I did, haha.

She's not breaking any cases, she's breaking out of her DUI obligation lol. She'll get them infusions and get the hell out of town.

By the way, our pay, uh, I haven't got mine. What Russian do I call? And why is this woman calling us terrorists? She's publicly posting videos and we're talking about them. Frankly I'm terrified of some of her videos, they make me move my chair slowly back from the table. . .
Agreed. As a paid troll I am feeling victimized by Dana Marie Cain. She is saying mean things about me. I am gonna need a safe place, free cash, and the FBI. Like, stat. She has made an amazing recovery for sure. Must be part of that "power" she has. I mean, if you can conjure a hurricane, surely you can do a quick healing on yourself. She is now 19 days from court so I would think that the need for getting some cash right quick to get out of town would be a priority. Right along with angry vids about illegal drunk driving traps.

So, in one of her vids she said the FBI reached out and told her she can stop putting vids on their wall. They are paying attention. HOWEVER, on her FB, she posted this:

Dana Marie Cain
6 hrs ·

how's that shadow ban working out Facebook and YouTube? despite your efforts at containment my message is gaining traction. you look like real assholes, too.

I think they may have actually BLOCKED her crazy ass! Priceless. Caught in a lie....AGAIN

Back to dying. She now can't eat. But didn't she just say ina vid from yesterday that someone was giving her free injections? Dana, you have to really keep those lies straight girl. You are making your bullshit even more obvious. She was picked for some black op bullshit. Slept in the same fucking dress she had on all day yesterday.

Is ANYONE going to acknowledge her???? Anyone? She is blowing up your shit and you better get shit done! EVERY 3 letter agency is involved. They are all shitting on her rights. She wants a check! Geez, Dana, I feel pretty certain there is no knight in shining armor headed your way. Save yourself.

Edit: quick tip Dana. When ranting about your not eating, you might wanna NOT walk around a kitchen that is showing dirty dishes including cooking pans. Geez......that is just fraud 101

Asking for Putin's help! LOL..this is killing me. She is thinking of seeking asylum in Russia. OMG tears, dry them up. She is "trapped" here.

Then, total 180 and she was trained by the military so she can do this "for a very long time". Demands to be heard. Oh, we hear ya Dana. She is gonna put a curse on "all of you" and rein down hell. She is going to conjure another natural disaster. She was trained by the military so she has mad skillz. It would be awesome if she could conjure some personal responsibility. Maybe some sanity.

Not sure what the fuck she is talking about in the last vid. Crazy as shit

More harassment of Skip and Stephanie. Still pissed at their vids. They don't mention her at all but she is still butt-hurt over it.

Dana....you really need to edit your videos a bit more. You can claim to be starving to death with actual DISHES in the background with leftover food on them. LOL, you are an idiot.

FYI: Stephanie can't pass along any messages right now. She is at WORK. You know that place you go to in order to make money and pay your bills? That thing YOU can't seem to keep. Your jealousy is shining brightly this morning. You really need to stop calling Stephanie ugly. She is a beautiful woman; inside and out. You? Well, your anger, hatred, jealousy, and delusions are eating you up from the inside. You are a shell. Not even human anymore.

Attachments

Reactions: Batshit and SuzyCC

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
Asking for Putin's help! LOL..this is killing me. She is thinking of seeking asylum in Russia. OMG tears, dry them up. She is "trapped" here.

Then, total 180 and she was trained by the military so she can do this "for a very long time". Demands to be heard. Oh, we hear ya Dana. She is gonna put a curse on "all of you" and rein down hell. She is going to conjure another natural disaster. She was trained by the military so she has mad skillz. It would be awesome if she could conjure some personal responsibility. Maybe some sanity.

Not sure what the fuck she is talking about in the last vid. Crazy as shit
LOL. . .booty calls? She's approaching tent-level this morning

"my body is a wespon" All the histrionics toward the government, who have nothing to do with her issues. I hope the walls aren't thin or her neighbors aren't too close.She is really worked up this morning.

Second video "HOW DARE YOU FBI????" All of a sudden, the FBI were the ones who drugged her. Hmmmm.

Third: what now, FBI? - she's not letting the local cops take jurisdiciton. She won't let them do anything. FBI has to do something. They were the ones who were trying to kill her, so they can deal with her.

Next: "In America, the FBI fears me" - no Dana, it's because you don't stand out in the sea of nuts commenting on their page. She says she's "kicking their ass." Mm hmmm.

Must say bye for awhile, I found some work to distract me from this madwoman

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Informative

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
LOL. . .booty calls? She's approaching tent-level this morning

"my body is a wespon" All the histrionics toward the government, who have nothing to do with her issues. I hope the walls aren't thin or her neighbors aren't too close.She is really worked up this morning.

Second video "HOW DARE YOU FBI????" All of a sudden, the FBI were the ones who drugged her. Hmmmm.

Third: what now, FBI? - she's not letting the local cops take jurisdiciton. She won't let them do anything. FBI has to do something. They were the ones who were trying to kill her, so they can deal with her.

Next: "In America, the FBI fears me" - no Dana, it's because you don't stand out in the sea of nuts commenting on their page. She says she's "kicking their ass." Mm hmmm.

Must say bye for awhile, I found some work to distract me from this madwoman
Goodness! She is in rare form today.

Next vid: Her list of demands to the FBI. KF is to be taken down. Skip to be arrested. Then everyone will know. Will know what is not clear but I am thinking that she thinks that will prove everything she says. LOL

Edit: One of her posts on FB...oh the irony

Dana Marie Cain
2 hrs ·

skip cain is a textbook malignant narcissist and I want him dealt with, FBI

No photo description available.

Attachments

• Informative

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
I love it! Rise up KF threads! We ride under the banner of Innana, St Dana has her trusty cell phone & a whole shitload of psychosis. Victory shall be ours!

Stfu & go take your amoxicillin you infected bailjumping mental patient.

She's been in that apartment for almost a year. The bedbugs just started. That means Dana herself brought them in. She seems to think she isn't still on the hook for a months worth of rent because she needed an exterminator to clean up after her slovenly habits.

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
She is wondering whether we had thought that she would quit her jobs and spend her time trolling the FBI. Yeah, we kinda did actually. We will all be denied health care, food, shelter, blah, blah.

She also has asked for asylum in Russia. Omg...she is killing me today

Attachments

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to attribute this fresh round of outrage to some desk jockey trainee having to return her call & explain to her that nothing is being done to her because she is, in effect, not a credible threat & worthless to society in general. And, better yet, nothing is being done to us because we aren't breaking any laws. Sure, from a moral standpoint, we might not be being as kind as we could be to someone obviously mentally unstable but again, Dana is not worth a pass. Keep filming, cuntbag, I love the lol's

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
She is doing a "picture this" vid where Hillary is prez. Hillary would kill everyone with the FBI. Of course, Russia. Hillary would have targeted her. Dana suspects there was an attempt on her life because of Hillary.

Then.....enters the All-Powerful Inanna. She saved us ALL! The FBI used local police to stalk and harass her. Heads must roll and she is in charge cuz....Inanna.

Edit: Just for giggles and I had a free few minutes, I went to the FBI's FB page. She is ALL over it posting shit including her videos. Funny part? Not ONE person interacting with her posts at all. Even the crazy on that thread have figured out she is another level crazy and want NOTHING to do with that shitshow.

Edit: This bitch still thinks we are in Canada. Still wearing the same dress from yesterday. Wash your ass, Dana. Thinks we are funded by the CIA. She wants it shut down and everyone who has threads here to be given money. FUCK dana, we are using YOUR words. You are trolling yourself you dumb hag. She claims she can get KF shut down all by herself.

Edit: Hey, dana, do us a solid, K? Please don't angle the camera toward your tits. They're saggy and making me a little sick. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino