Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Spencer needs to pay the phone bill. She can't do the videos anymore because her mother doesn't like it and is afraid it makes her a target. She has a lot to do to get certified to take care of her brother (Whatever happened to Baby Jane comes to mind here). She thinks Niles is close and if he shows up she will flip back to fucking guys. LOL... She got banned from FB again. She is calling the ACLJ about Montgomery County and FB cause they violated her 1st. Amendment. She thinks they will take it. Back to telling them to cut her ass a check. She is calling a lawyer. Also suing KF. Everybody is to blame for her life. FFS, when is it about what YOU did, Dana?

Edit: did a little research and it looks like you have to have a background check to get certified for home healthcare. If that's the case, Dana will NEVER get certified since she has an assault/domestic violence of a family member on her record.

Edit: found this website. https://www.hrc.org/resources/10-things-you-should-know-about-the-american-center-for-law-and-justice

They apparently do NOT support gay rights, at all. I wonder how that figures in with Dana's new lifestyle.

Next vid: day drinking talking to Niles. She has to unload her truck herself. Claims the CIA knew she was just fucking around about the threat against HRC. Her poor mother. Says FB is government-run and now they are fucked for censoring her. Only she can throw stones at others. So much for mom keeping her out of trouble. She has been harassed and stalked by "low-rent" people since being home. So, the low-rent have bothered the no-rent? Some woman walks up and interrupts the vid.

Edit: She had a nice chat with her new neighbor. Tinervin name holds lots of power but they don't like her. She says her grandfather married a non-white woman. So, he was kicked out of the club. They are all drunks anyway. She says this while SLURRING. LOL....says her grandmother was Indian. Now, Dana is the whitest white woman I have ever seen. Yells that she is not in Bloomington anymore. All this while sitting outside on the front porch. Can't wait to see how long her neighbors are gonna like her and her mouth. She always does the right thing and is a good daughter and sister. She is very offended by how she was treated by Bloomington. They all better start kissing her ass. If I had to live next to her, I would sell my house before the property values drop because of her.

Next: More slurring. She was denied opportunities because of Skip. Victor made her life hell. So did Shawna. Both better realize who she is. She is inside the house for this one. Still slurring and yelling. She hates Moe Davis and how DARE them find her crazy ass vids. Shawna doesn't like pizza so there is something wrong with Shawna. Then Jim's got fucked up because of everyone else's shit. SCREAMING. MCPD must pay her. Anyone who fucks with her needs their lives ruined. She has put this all in the lord's hands. Seems to think Skip told everyone about her otherwise we would not know about her. Skip must lose everything in order for her to be happy. Still kills me that she doesn't understand how her own actions have affected her life. If Skip loses everything, Stephanie will take off. Marrying Dana was the best thing that Skip every did. LOL....wow. She is killing it for sure. What's funny is she claims to have so much more than Stephanie. Let's take a look. Stephanie has her own home. Dana does not. Stephanie is a respected teacher who just got a promotion. Dana has no job. Stephanie has friends and wonderful kids. Dana does not. Yeah, Dana...you are SO much better.

Attachments

Last edited:

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why she always says she's moving in with her mom. The house is Ed's, always has been. It's possible Carol got her own place but I doubt it. She's been living with Ed for a number of years & has her own eviction on her credit record. That would be the third man that doesn't even like Dana but lets her into their home. Skip, Joel, & Ed...maybe the scientologist guy could count as well. I know she's said his name in a few older videos, just don't remember.

Dear God, save the gays! She could always just invest in a Storm Trooper helmet & role play what's left of her rotted brain out. Edit: for clarification: Niles had a life size Storm Trooper or something along those lines.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why she always says she's moving in with her mom. The house is Ed's, always has been. It's possible Carol got her own place but I doubt it. She's been living with Ed for a number of years & has her own eviction on her credit record. That would be the third man that doesn't even like Dana but lets her into their home. Skip, Joel, & Ed...maybe the scientologist guy could count as well. I know she's said his name in a few older videos, just don't remember.

Dear God, save the gays! She could always just invest in a Storm Trooper helmet & role play what's left of her rotted brain out. Edit: for clarification: Niles had a life size Storm Trooper or something along those lines.
She mentions something about helping her mother "settle into her new place." Not sure where that fits in. Maybe Dana and her mother are rooming somewhere together?

• Informative
Reactions: Batshit

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Niles told her he was lucifer. That can't be because there is evidence of Lucifer being a woman. She has been accused of being a man and she is obviously a woman because she is HOT. She confuses gay guys. What fucking almost 40-year-old uses phrases like "super cute" and "dude" and super adorbs"? God, she makes me want to vomit.

Only those who get embarrassed by her talking about them, they are guilty off something. No one has privacy. Even those that she talks nice about who bitch about their names coming up in her vids are shitbags. She is clearly still drunk. Her rambles are all over the place. If you are her friend, you are in HER world.

Let's add "Ya feel me?" to the list of shit 50-year-old woman don't say.

Next vid: 2 earthquakes hit off the coast of Oregon. She is Lucifer and she is responsible for those. Claims KF is afraid of her and we are all fucked. She is going to bury Antifa in Oregon. She is never wrong. The Lord has made direct references to HER. Portland "kicked her out" so now bad shit is going to happen. She always obeys the Lord. Forget the fact that the Lord has NEVER said to make death threats to others. Or drive drunk. Now it's her job to take care of her mother. If you "want her" you need to come bearing gifts.

Next: She's lucifer and no one should mess with her.

Well, apparently, her mother was able to buy a foreclosed home for $18K and she takes us on a little tour. Her 2 brothers will be moving in as well. She ends the vid by saying "look what I got!" about the house yet it's NOT her house. She is still just an unemployed drunk living with her mother.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: introman

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
All the sexiest women get confused for men all the time. Sounds like someone @ Jim's got word of her 'review' & aren't happy about it. Same with the failed attempt @ golddigging guy. Color me shocked.

Why does she think KF is scared of her? I know I'm not scared of her on any level, she's nothing. Well, maybe good for lols on occasion but having to wade through a ton of absolute bullshit gets older than her face fast. It is nice that she found time to cause 2 earthquakes while getting drunk & unpacking after being ran out of her hometown to go live with her mom. I would say poor Carol but she enables Dana's behavior & you reap what you sow does come to mind.

Glad she lives in such a 'quiet neighborhood'. There were @ least 3 times where heavy truck traffic drowned out her babbling.

I do feel awful for Ed. It's the epitome of disgusting that Dana is going to use his sickness to get a paycheck. Imagine having a caretaker who you can't stand. I suppose you do have the bonus of creative bowel functions though. I see Carol taking the brunt of Ed's needs while Dana is off in the laundry room making videos cursing men that had minimal interaction with her years ago.

My new digs

A video tour of how God provides for a person that claims to be Lucifer.

Carol bought a foreclosed home (18k, over & over & over again). 2 bdrms (Dana will be sharing w/ her mom- note room for & only 1 bed. Gag.), 1 bth (no shower), full basement. 1 of the brothers (I'm thinking Michael) gets to live in the dining room. Clothes that were left are all over 1 of the bdrm floors & Dana is going to wear them. Gross. I don't care how neatly they were folded. Dana has no furniture because she has bedbugs. Everyone can go fuck themselves bitches because Dana gets to benefit due to someone else's effort.

Idk, after watching rather than just typing as it plays...there is room for another bed. I guess that just means any guys will make the terrible mistake of bringing Dana to their home.

Last edited:

Chips dubbo

Dana Marie Cain's son
kiwifarms.net
Yeah i gotta pay her phone. Not thrilled about it but it whatever they got a new house. In Collinsville i think

Id rather not be a cow And about me being on the fence i just want to not have to pay my phone bill so not having her mad at me how i was doing it untill now and now it backfired

Also Stephanie did ask me a while ago for moms phone i gotta look through them. And while i was Back in texas

So she was probably. Messing with her through private number

Attachments

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms user @CrazyAsHell has upset Dana's mother and wants to do a face to face. She's going to send her "people" to mess with CrazyasHell. Dana is going to dox crazyashell for not giving her the constitutional right to face her accuser. Dana calls crazyashell a coward and wants crazyashell to be exposed. Dana has defeated Skip and Stephanie... she wants to fight crazyashell. Dana wants an encounter but knows Crazyashell is a "coward". The rest of the video is Dana just repeating the points above I stated.
Dana seques about a potential class-action suit from the kiwifarms. Dana says that it's bullshit and the lawsuit will never happen.

Next video is about Dana calling Crazyashell a bad leader and that crazyashell should do her actions against Dana by crazyashell's self. Dana mentions that Mama bought her some wine because of the (:_(caused by crazyashell. Any of Dana's trolls don't have the guts to face Dana and come to her door. Dana starts to name potential suspects: Joel, Tami hess, etc... They better come to her front porch and say anything they said online to Dana's face.

Attachments

Queen Of The Harpies

Survived the doxxing 09/10/19 Never Forget
kiwifarms.net
Kiwifarms user @CrazyAsHell has upset Dana's mother and wants to do a face to face. She's going to send her "people" to mess with CrazyasHell. Dana is going to dox crazyashell for not giving her the constitutional right to face her accuser. Dana calls crazyashell a coward and wants crazyashell to be exposed. Dana has defeated Skip and Stephanie... she wants to fight crazyashell. Dana wants an encounter but knows Crazyashell is a "coward". The rest of the video is Dana just repeating the points above I stated.
Dana seques about a potential class-action suit from the kiwifarms. Dana says that it's bullshit and the lawsuit will never happen.

Next video is about Dana calling Crazyashell a bad leader and that crazyashell should do her actions against Dana by crazyashell's self. Dana mentions that Mama bought her some wine because of the (:_(caused by crazyashell. Any of Dana's trolls don't have the guts to face Dana and come to her door. Dana starts to name potential suspects: Joel, Tami hess, etc... They better come to her front porch and say anything they said online to Dana's face.
Oh shit! You're in for it now!

Astyanax Skamandrios

kiwifarms.net
Better go into hiding @CrazyAsHell, she's got "her people" on it.
That bitch has had "her people on it" threats going on to multiple people for years. All of them are still alive and all of them are happy and content. She has no "people".
(You know my comment was sarcasm, right? 😉)
If the heat on you gets too much, I have a bunker you can hide out in. Fully stocked for the zombie apocalypse. 🤣 And it's in Texas, Montgomery County in fact. 😉

• Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino