Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait to see how she links KF having connection problems earlier/her getting utube banned once again/Bolton being shitcanned. Wonder if Pandora will start playing How Am I Supposed To Live Without You in heavy rotation.

Imo she was starting back all huffy puffy with Tami because there is a gun in the house (Ed's) & Dana loves anything phallic.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
She has a handler. What the fuck does that even mean? And if she does have a handler, can they use their hand to cover her fucking mouth with those rotted out teeth, please?

Couldn't download vid...sorry

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Mother of the year material right here: Dana hasn't had meth since 1993(when Alex was 2 years old).

meth since 1993.png

• Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
She used to claim that the FBI sent her to Niles for him to be her handler but unbeknownst to them he was the biggest heroin dealer on the West Coast.

Guess she forgot about the videos where she talks about be offered & doing meth a few times with someone from the homeless shelter in Portland.

Let's see how long it takes before this channel gets shut down, too. I see she deleted all the Muslim rant videos on this 1

Her pre-trial hearing for her DUI is on Oct 23rd @ 9am

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
She used to claim that the FBI sent her to Niles for him to be her handler but unbeknownst to them he was the biggest heroin dealer on the West Coast.

Guess she forgot about the videos where she talks about be offered & doing meth a few times with someone from the homeless shelter in Portland.

Let's see how long it takes before this channel gets shut down, too. I see she deleted all the Muslim rant videos on this 1

Her pre-trial hearing for her DUI is on Oct 23rd @ 9am
I noticed this morning that she has taken down several videos from her original YouTube channel and her Facebook is also down. Maybe her mother is getting her under control?

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
More than likely she's just willfully editing to try & make her stories garner sympathy/be her "proof". She's a liar to her core & that includes lying to herself. I suppose it's a useful defense mechanism rather than face how pathetic & empty her life is.

• Agree

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
She's wiped the channel. That means an avalanche of boring ass Inanna bs. At least her mission has changed from blowing up the planet (Muslims first) to educating us by reading what someone else wrote about. I give it 10 videos max (feeling generous today) before it becomes all about her & her quest for vengeance against those who have wronged her.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
She's wiped the channel. That means an avalanche of boring ass Inanna bs. At least her mission has changed from blowing up the planet (Muslims first) to educating us by reading what someone else wrote about. I give it 10 videos max (feeling generous today) before it becomes all about her & her quest for vengeance against those who have wronged her.
I would be willing to bet that she is trying to get that certification she needs to get paid to take care of her own damn brother and mother and she is getting rid of all of those vids in case they Google her. Of course, they are all on here and KF is what comes up first on a search of her so they will still see it.

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
Whats up bitches? ypu can now talk to me insread of about me.

You are all my biggest fans. im just gonna hang out here with you all. lets see what you have to say if you don't have my youtube and facebook to stalk.

Crazy as hell...whatup hoe? you are obsessed with me as always i see.

Do you people have no lives? ive never seem a group of people so pointlessly obsessed with another person. You idiots are the reason i feel so important.

You are gonna make me famous.

So, whats up, trolls? Yall stalk me like you have no lives. lets play....your goddess is in residence.

You are all my worshippers. No one is more dedicated to me than the members of KF.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Whats up bitches? ypu can now talk to me insread of about me.

You are all my biggest fans. im just gonna hang out here with you all. lets see what you have to say if you don't have my youtube and facebook to stalk.

Crazy as hell...whatup hoe? you are obsessed with me as always i see.

Do you people have no lives? ive never seem a group of people so pointlessly obsessed with another person. You idiots are the reason i feel so important.

You are gonna make me famous.
LOL...it'sssss baaaccckkkkkk! Honey, we are not "fans". You are cheap entertainment. We laugh. Period. Trust me, there are others JUST LIKE YOU that give just as much entertainment. You are not that special.

introman

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What's up with this drone nonsense? Do you really believe that people are weaponized to hunt other people based on a programmers will? Aren't you a drone according to your own logic?

Anyway, big fan of your methed up antics. I can see why Vermillion county is glad to have you. Your uplink track data was sent to me by somebody related to you who had the coordinates.

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
Im bored. Let's play. Where you at? Crazy as hell?

LOL...it'sssss baaaccckkkkkk! Honey, we are not "fans". You are cheap entertainment. We laugh. Period. Trust me, there are others JUST LIKE YOU that give just as much entertainment. You are not that special.
97 pages say otherwise. You clearly worship me

Seriously, you people must see me as a real threat. Thats good. Because i am. You have dedicated yourselves to the cause of destroying me, and have failed miserably. Im still here and clearly not afraid of any of you.

introman

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There is no more youtube or facebook. No more videos. How will you fill the pointless hours of your meaningless lives now?
Your recidivism rates for substance abuse, alcohol abuse, spazzing out on the internet, incarceration and chasing peen is extremely high. Baby girl, you'll be back... don't worry about us.

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
DM me some nudes queen, I'm a real man not afraid of a hypersexual meth prophet gilf.
Oh you are so clever.
Your recidivism rates for substance abuse, alcohol inhibition, spazzing out on the internet, incarceration and chasing peen is extremely high. Baby girl, you'll be back... don't worry about us.
Nah, i think ill just hang out here. Saves timetime.

Yall understand that i really do not care what you people think, right? Im just here to let you know that i intend to starve you.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino