Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
There is no more youtube or facebook. No more videos. How will you fill the pointless hours of your meaningless lives now?
You are zero threat, Dana. We all know that. Even YOU know that though you wouldn't admit it. It must be very hard to have such a lack of self-confidence and self-worth that you would make up the stories that you do; all for attention. But, since your here, here is your opportunity to provide all that proof you tell everyone you have. Why not just shut us all up right now and let us see it? I mean, would that not be the ultimate fuck you?

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
So i heard yall plan on showing up at court. Good. I want to meet you. See your face. See if youre legit or just a bunch of worthless shittalkers.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
So i heard yall plan on showing up at court. Good. I want to meet you. See your face. See if youre legit or just a bunch of worthless shittalkers.
Now, why would anyone want to bother with that? Whatever happens to you happens. We will read about it. I wouldn't waste the gas. Anything you have coming to you, you have earned 1000%

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
Now, why would anyone want to bother with that? Whatever happens to you happens. We will read about it. I wouldn't waste the gas. Anything you have coming to you, you have earned 1000%
Yeah, do not expect much. Its a misdemeanor. You are all fixing to be super disappointed. There are actual criminals to prosecute here. Im very low on the list of priorities here. The state isnt going to do your dirty work. There is no money for frivolous cases.

Probably by looking at any of the other hundreds of threads on this site. Our gangstalking overlords at the CIA have us tracking many more individuals other than you.
97 pages says otherwise.

Plus CAH is like a rabid dog. My god, talk about mentally ill.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Autistic
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, do not expect much. Its a misdemeanor. You are all fixing to be super disappointed. There are actual criminals to prosecute here. Im very low on the list of priorities here. The state isnt going to do your dirty work. There is no money for frivolous cases.
Doesn't having an open case domestic violence case in Texas and this DUI in illinois going to fuck up your plan to be your brother's caretaker for money? Don't most states have a license registration that wouldn't allow a known domestic abuser to get money off of the government.

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
Has it occured to anyone else that CAH is truly psychotic? Its not normal to be that obsessed with someone. CAH is clearly out to do me real harm, and im telling her/him/it that if you got a beef with me then face me. Stop hiding like a fucking coward. Its obvious you are unhinged.

CAH, you can stop deflecting now. You are the one in need of mood stabilzers. You need help.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Has it occured to anyone else that CAH is truly psychotic? Its not normal to be that obsessed with someone. CAH is clearly out to do me real harm, and im telling her/him/it that if you got a beef with me then face me. Stop hiding like a fucking coward. Its obvious you are unhinged.
Geez. Are you picking on me? Are you bullying me? I think I will get out my phone, make a crying ass video about it, post it to YouTube and hope other unwell fuckwits come to my rescue. Shut up, Dana.

Reactions: Batshit

Yellow Yam Scam

Then ya just sizzle 'em up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
97 pages says otherwise.

Plus CAH is like a rabid dog. My god, talk about mentally ill.
You're right, I am obsessed with you, personally. I can't speak for anyone else. It's your beauty, to be honest. I think you're struggling with some mental issues but the grace and beauty you carry yourself is so intoxicating that it's hard to focus on the few mental problems you have.

• Winner
Reactions: Iron Hamster

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
You are a record stuck on repeat, CAH.

MEET ME. FACE TO FACE.

no more videos. You can just rant here in my presence. I dont care. You are a sick, insane individual. Eventually, youll get yourself so worked up that you will out yourself and when i know your name we will be able to get to the real reason you have decided to fixate on me.

Ive been inspiring obsession since i was young. Being a goddess in the flesh has its drawbacks.

My issue isnt with people mocking me. Mockery is the refuge of fools and children. I know who and what i am. None of you have the power to change that. But CAH has murder in their heart and i intend to make sure they know they cannot succeed.

Im not in Texas. Im home, and if CAH wants me, they are going to have to explain why it matters. They will have to face me.

CAH you are a would be murderer. And im going to deal with you personally.

Geez. Are you picking on me? Are you bullying me? I think I will get out my phone, make a crying ass video about it, post it to YouTube and hope other unwell fuckwits come to my rescue. Shut up, Dana.
You are seriously sick in the head. You are deranged. And you know it.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
You are a record stuck on repeat, CAH.

MEET ME. FACE TO FACE.

no more videos. You can just rant here in my presence. I dont care. You are a sick, insane individual. Eventually, youll get yourself so worked up that you will out yourself and when i know your name we will be able to get to the real reason you have decided to fixate on me.

Ive been inspiring obsession since i was young. Being a goddess in the flesh has its drawbacks.

My issue isnt with people mocking me. Mockery is the refuge of fools and children. I know who and what i am. None of you have the power to change that. But CAH has murder in their heart and i intend to make sure they know they cannot succeed.

Im not in Texas. Im home, and if CAH wants me, they are going to have to explain why it matters. They will have to face me.

CAH you are a would be murderer. And im going to deal with you personally.
LOL...I am shaking in my boots, cow. Your empty threats against just about every person who you have decided "did you wrong" has amounted to NOTHING. Let's take a look at Skip. He is HAPPILY married, Stephanie is a better mother than you. This according to YOUR own kid. She just got an awesome promotion at work. So, please enlight us, oh "goddess" who has your "threats" hurt? Who? Give us ONE example of your mouth causing someone to die or disappear, or their worlds falling apart. Save the whole Joel Irish shit, btw. You can't prove that. Give us ONE NAME. Just one. Put your money where that dick-sucker is, Dana. EVIDENCE.

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, guys, youve posted 97 pages bashing me. If this is your entertainment then perhaps you need to do a bit of self reflection. Pretending that you arent obsessive and malignant is silly at this point. And your insults are simply regurgitated nonsense. I need you to understand how little i fear you or your opinions.

People who actually know me find me quite delightful. I get way more compassion and emapthy than you might think. People who read this thread and see the nasty things you post end up feeling bad for me. All you do is win me supporters from those who know me personally.

I know that the Bloomington police think im an absolute doll.

Kiwifarms has a terrible reputation and if you people think others are as full of hatred and malice as you, then you are mistaken.

CAH, you will face me. Mark my words.

Go ahead, CAH, spew your hatred. See where it gets you.

Honestly, do you have no life? You must be a very sad and lonely individual. If ypu have family are they aware of what you do? Somene who cares about you should intervene. I fear this sickness of yours will lead no where good.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, guys, youve posted 97 pages bashing me. If this is your entertainment then perhaps you need to do a bit of self reflection. Pretending that you arent obsessive and malignant is silly at this point. And your insults are simply regurgitated nonsense. I need you to understand how little i fear you or your opinions.

People who actually know me find me quite delightful. I get way more compassion and emapthy than you might think. People who read this thread and see the nasty things you post end up feeling bad for me. All you do is win me supporters from those who know me personally.

I know that the Bloomington police think im an absolute doll.

Kiwifarms has a terrible reputation and if you people think others are as full of hatred and malice as you, then you are mistaken.
Dana, has it occurred to you that maybe WE don't care that you don't care? I mean, why would we? You don't value our opinion, cool. I think we are all ok with that. Again, you are entertainment. Period. Anything you read on here are YOUR words from YOUR videos, for the most part. The only exception are the ones who have posted here that happen to know you, "personally" and clearly don't find you "delightful". Pretty sure the cops don't either since they were the ones that arrested you for DUI. Most cops don't like criminals.

CAH, you will face me. Mark my words.
Yeah, yeah. Go make a video about it.

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
CAH, im just going to sit here and let you get it out of your system. Youve made me the object of your rage. So be it.

Your insults mean nothing to me but if it makes you feel better go ahead sweetheart let it all out clearly you have some unresolved issues regarding me so you know go ahead I'm here tell me what you think and then we can all go back to living Our Lives

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
CAH, im just going to sit here and let you get it out of your system. Youve made me the object of your rage. So be it.

Your insults mean nothing to me but if it makes you feel better go ahead sweetheart let it all out clearly you have some unresolved issues regarding me so you know go ahead I'm here tell me what you think and then we can all go back to living Our Lives
Who said I have any rage? Not at all. Again, you entertain me. Kind of like a court jester. Or a really weird clown.

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
You see, crazy as hell, I figured that if I don't allow you to trigger me and if I show you that I'm not afraid of you or these trolls at kiwifarms then perhaps you people will find better things to do with your time. I am no longer doing videos or posting on Facebook because I don't have to. I'd rather just sit here with you guys since you are so fascinated by me and can't think of anything else so I'm here and if you see that I don't give a shit what any of you think of me and maybe you'll find something else to do.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino