Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
CAH, im just going to sit here and let you get it out of your system. Youve made me the object of your rage. So be it.

Your insults mean nothing to me but if it makes you feel better go ahead sweetheart let it all out clearly you have some unresolved issues regarding me so you know go ahead I'm here tell me what you think and then we can all go back to living Our Lives
Did Carol bitch you out for having the videos and facebook pages of your mental insanity? Mommy probably also buys your wine and coddles your whining about failed marriages. Bloomington misses methed-up mama dana making videos about local bloomington figures that are not as bad as Dana like Moe Davis and Jeff Tinervin.

• Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
I am just going to take over this board myself. How's that? how about I just take over this thread since it's dedicated to me?

I can share with you my research into the Anunnaki and inanna and the Sumerians and maybe you guys can actually learn something for a change. So I'm here to teach you children the true nature of your Origins and mine. So we can stop focusing on my personal life since you all clearly know everything about me, and maybe you guys can actually learn something for a change.

I am guessing that if any of you had to suffer through such scrutiny as you have put me through you wouldn't fare as well. This is why you use fake names and fake profiles and cherish your anonymity. And since I'm aware that people who take pleasure in other people's pain and troll them for amusement must have a lot of dirty laundry I'm no longer allowing you people to threaten or harass me I am just going to sit here and tell you what's up because I am inanna and you will hear what I have to say, clearly. You can't help yourselves now can you?

• Dumb
Reactions: DynamiteNinja

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
Is she so stupid that she doesn't remember log in information she used previously? Nvm, I can answer my own question. Double posting is a no-no on the threads, hag, be polite in other people's homes. And fyi, 97 pages fills up fast when reposting dozens of daily videos. Glad Carol put a leash on you (for now), onward to the delousing!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
I was born on October 21st 1970 I broke all Hospital in Normal Illinois. If you add up the individual digits of my birthday of 1 + 0 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 0 equals 21 my mother's birth number is 7 my father's is 3 7 x 3 is 21. I was born in the 21st state and the zip code of the hospital at which I was born add up to 21. Why is this significant children?

Because 21 is the Hebrew numeric designation for God and the temple. According to the Sumerians the Earth is in fact the seventh planet and the Third Rock From the Sun. October at 1 points was the eighth month as evidenced by its name. Meaning eight. Venus is the planet and represents the god of love and wisdom war and Justice as well as sex

Once again children, mockery is the Refuge of Fools and children. So if you aren't fools then you must be children and I'm going to treat you as such.

According to zecharia sitchin the Anunnaki came here to mine for gold to shore up their own atmosphere humans did not yet exist because they had not been created by Lord enki

Enkis brother Enlil, the heir to the throne of his father, Anu, was assigned to be the commander of the mining operation. enki was the chief geneticist and scientist.

There was a revolt among the Anunnaki miners because enlil was a hard Taskmaster. it was decided that Enki would create a race of slaves to do the work for the Anunnaki.

and that my children is all of us humans.

Well, not all of us. some of us were born royalty. Inanna was one of those Annuaki children born on Earth who was given dominion over the Earth and Heaven by Anu.

Humans were created as food for the gods and slaves to the gods. However the Sumerians were special. Their civilization popped up seemingly overnight and out of nowhere and they were in possession of knowledge they could not have attained without sophisticated equipment. they they had accurate star Maps depicting planets they had no way of seeing with the naked eye and yet their creation epic explains the creation of our very own solar system

The US Military has long been aware of the existence of the Anunnaki and their children. Hitler's quest for the master race of blond blue-eyed beings was because enki and inanna we're both blond and blue-eyed and their children were left behind when the Annuaki fled the coming deluge.

Hitler knew that if he could get his hands on the genes of the children of enki and inanna that he would create a master race. The US military was very much aware of this Quest and that is why we invaded France to get our hands on that research

This is why I am targeted and it is why I am tracked since birth. genetically I am The Offspring of these Anunnaki gods and this is a problem for some of you I imagine and it explains why you have such animosity toward me. Although you shouldn't.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
According to zecharia sitchin the Anunnaki came here to mine for gold to shore up their own atmosphere humans did not yet exist because they had not been created by Lord enki

Enkis brother Enlil, the heir to the throne of his father, Anu, was assigned to be the commander of the mining operation. enki was the chief geneticist and scientist.

There was a revolt among the Anunnaki miners because enlil was a hard Taskmaster. it was decided that Enki would create a race of slaves to do the work for the Anunnaki.

and that my children is all of us humans.

Well, not all of us. some of us were born royalty. Inanna was one of those Annuaki children born on Earth who was given dominion over the Earth and Heaven by Anu.
Why would a fairytale be a problem for anyone here? We all outgrew myths and fairytales long ago. Wanna live in the present there, shithead?

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
Noah was a son of enki which makes Abraham a son of enki and this is why Hitler targeted the Jews. I am Hebrew and celt which makes me a member of the tribe of Dan. my name literally means one who brings forth God's out of the bitter Seas

Revelation 21:21 speaks of the Gates of Heaven being made of pearl. My first name means perfect Pearl in Arabic and in Hebrew it means god is Judge. I was born under the sign of Libra Scorpio which is the sign of God's judgment.

Now,, I am aware that all of you are ignorance of these facts but there are those who are not and they are way smarter than any of you. These things are studied by Scholars and scientists and I am of great interest to these people. You are not the only ones who watch my videos you are just trolls who mock what you do not understand

See? I'm just as happy to teach these lessons here among you as I am to do videos.

I am not worried about the fools who mock.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Noah was a son of enki which makes Abraham a son of enki and this is why Hitler targeted the Jews. I am Hebrew and celt which makes me a member of the tribe of Dan. my name literally means one who brings forth God's out of the bitter Seas

Revelation 21:21 speaks of the Gates of Heaven being made of pearl. My first name means perfect Pearl in Arabic and in Hebrew it means god is Judge. I was born under the sign of Libra Scorpio which is the sign of God's judgment.

Now,, I am aware that all of you are ignorance of these facts but there are those who are not and they are way smarter than any of you. These things are studied by Scholars and scientists and I am of great interest to these people. You are not the only ones who watch my videos you are just trolls who mock what you do not understand
Such as? You got names? I mean, come on Dana.....name names. Who is it that is so important that watches your shit show? Prove it. Otherwise, shhhh

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
Considering all of these indisputable facts surrounding my existence, well Jesus Promised in Luke 21 that we would be persecuted for his name's sake, your mockery, your hatred and your malice come as no surprise.

I am in good company because of what they did to the Lord when he came. And as the Lord promised that the meek would inherit the earth and fools have a place in hell I'm not particularly worried about any of you who wish ill upon me. Because the Lord promised that if I stood firm I would win life and not a hair on my head will perish. If you read Luke 21 you can see that my life closely parallels the Lord's promise to those who stood for him and followed him.

he said before they hated you they hated me. So I don't mind my haters I expect them and I refuse to let them win

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Considering all of these indisputable facts surrounding my existence, well Jesus Promised in Luke 21 that we would be persecuted for his name's sake, your mockery, your hatred and your malice come as no surprise.

I am in good company because of what they did to the Lord when he came. And as the Lord promised that the meek would inherit the earth and fools have a place in hell I'm not particularly worried about any of you who wish ill upon me. Because the Lord promised that if I stood firm I would win life and not a hair on my head will perish. If you read Luke 21 you can see that my life closely parallels the Lord's promise to those who stood for him and followed him.

he said before they hated you they hated me. So I don't mind my haters I expect them and I refuse to let them win
LOL..you consider yourself MEEK? Are you fucking kidding. Here, let me help with a definition:

Definition of meek

1: enduring injury with patience and without resentment

You are, by definition the exact OPPOSITE of meek.

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
Gee this is fun. I have a captive audience to follow my every word. Think I will stick around for a while learn you all a bit of something. I don't even need YouTube or Facebook I have kiwi Farms how lovely.

I am currently reading the 12th Planet by zecharia sitchin and I can't wait to share with you all of his insight into this matter I would love to see him get a Nobel Prize

One's true divinty is defined by their compassion and their love. And the Lord instructed me to love my enemies and pray for those who persecute me. And if he was unafraid the stand before those who would later crucify him for crimes he did not commit simply because they were threatened by what he said and the power he possessed, despite being a homeless Street Preacher, then surely I must follow his example. So I am here to pray for all of you that the Lord would open your eyes to the truth. And give you a revelation that could very well save your souls.

let he who has ears hear.

CAH, dont bother texting me. I can presume you are Gloria Prinz? Are you the felon from florida who was arrested with a trunk full of stolen prescription meds?

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
I must confess this is more fun than i expected. Perhaps tomorrow i will read from the 12th Planet.

I reccommend www.enkispeaks.com and ancient astronaut archive on YouTube. Atlantean Gardens and reallygraceful are both wonderful resources as well.

Venus, being the 8th planet, is responsible for keeping the earth in the habitable zone. 8 represents death and resurrection, and with the transition to a new celestial age, the Elohim have assembled to reaffirm her supremacy on earth and in heaven. Inanna is to rule the age of Aquarius as she has ruled every age since Leo.

I told you, i am taking over this thread. Thats what Inanna would want.

Im done letting you people trigger me. Im going to preach the word of the Lord and you will either be saved or condemned.

The Lord never excluded anyone based on race or gender or sexual orientation. He did however exclude People based on their conduct, so what you do with the information I give you it's between you and the Lord. I'm just here to deliver the message.

Mocking me will not save you. But if it makes you feel better to do so then by all means. it doesn't hurt my feelings in the least, you understand. It only makes you look bad.

You people have made such a spectacle of yourselves over me, it seems pointless of me to be shy. If you think om going to slink away in shame because Crazy as hell/gloria prinz has a problem with me, think again. Ill just take away her power the same way Innana took her sisters throne in hell.

Google the Descent of Inanna. She willingly gave up her rainment to enter the underworld, and despite being hung like a corpse on the wall, Lord enki had given her the power of Resurrection and she made it out of hell

. Well, I consider this thread to be much like the underworld and I'm here to do what inanna did and that is take over.

I am positive of my powers of Resurrection. I already died once 10 years ago so I'm off the hook. So if you're wondering why I don't fear any of you well you should probably learn something about lady inanna and understand that I follow her example

My true passion is teaching the world about Inanna. Before Jesus descended into hell innana did it first thus proving that the Lord is a son of inanna.

Inanna is God. I am her Daughter. In Flesh and in Spirit.

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
Too bad Dana is only a god & not a mod. See everyone back on pg 98 once someone cleans up after her. Rather like real life...

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
Lady Inanna, Queen of Heaven, Earth, and the Underworld, grace us with your spirit and your presence. Your beauty is unparalleled. your wisdom unrivaled. There is none as great as you my beautiful Queen. You open the eyes of the Blind and the ears of the deaf. By your hand the hungry are fed, the sick are healed, and the weary find rest. You give wisdom to the ignorant and comfort to those who mourn. You are unrivaled in battle. Not even the mighty Mars can resist your charms. You silence the mocker and the fool and protect the innocent. All those who call upon you shall be saved.

Your grace and your peace be upon us. may all who read Come Away blessed, anointed and enlightened by the power of your spirit.

Amen and amen

You realize that i have been training for this for alot longer than any of you have been engaged in this campaign of mockery, right? And since you refuse to take down the thread and you wont leave me in peace you give me no option but to take over and do what i came to do. Ill simply post here instead.

I made it out of Portland by out crazy the crazies. Im prepared to go the distance. I can outlast any one of you, because i have a divine calling and purpose. And since im only posting here, theres no need to hunt me down. Ill be right here with all of my fans.

You people really are my biggest fans. I should be here with you. Its clearly what you want. You cant go a day without thinking about me and wondering what im up to. I've taken over your lives, so i might as well take over this thread.

So if you want to know what im doing, ill be here, sharing the Good News about Inanna.

If CAH wants to regurgitate the same tired insults, she is free to wear herself out. Im no longer giving her attention, and i strongly recommend you follow my lead. CAH is clearly badly damaged and mentally ill. And since she doesnt need to waste time hunting me down and obsessing over my every move since im here, perhaps she can get help at last.

You've all left me with a great deal of free time. So, i think ill use it wisely and teach you. Perhaps youll be better people for our time together.

Madi76Fangirl

kiwifarms.net
If CAH wants to regurgitate the same tired insults, she is free to wear herself out. Im no longer giving her attention, and i strongly recommend you follow my lead. CAH is clearly badly damaged and mentally ill. And since she doesnt need to waste time hunting me down and obsessing over my every move since im here, perhaps she can get help at last.

You've all left me with a great deal of free time. So, i think ill use it wisely and teach you. Perhaps youll be better people for our time together.
Shut up! Omg do you just like the sound of your own voice? Even if it is in your own head? OMG shut up!

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
Its just strange how you people thought you could shame me. You only know about me becsuse of videos i made. Everything you know you learned from watching me. Its not like i ever act in secret. I dont understand your thinking.

You doxxed me, but you also doxxed alot of other people. You dont give a fuck about Joel Irish. You certainly didnt save him. You helped ruin his life. But then again, the Navy shouldn't have engaged in this shady bullshit, but its the Navy, so ya know...shady shit is what they are about

Im just getting started, children. Im not about to shut up. You all wanted me here. So here i am. You cant have a thread dedicated to me and not expect me to contribute.

What? You dont like it when you cant mock me from a distance? Its not as much fun anymore, is it? Well, yall shoild have expected this.

Really. Whats with kids these days?

I know you prefer your victims kill themselves, but im gonna have to dissappoint you. Inanna is the god of love and war, wisdom and justice. Shes the god of liberty and death, and resurrection. She will reign long after you are all turned to dust. And i trust her guidance. She wants me here. So if you got a problem, take it up with her.

Pray about it. Youll see why this was always enevitable.

If you are tired of me you are free to delete this thread and forget i exist.

But you wont because you cant. You are obsessed with me. I cant blame you. Im fascinating.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Magnum Tenebrosum

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino