dance with me, literally (prerecorded) - uploaded 06/08/2020 -

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
This is the afternoon of the evening she went to ER - also the same as when she talked about going back to her Operation Curvey Calories plan (in which she claims she is gushing gallons of blood)

Now I don't know how it is for other bleeders but when I am gushing I do not want to jump around like that

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
This is the afternoon of the evening she went to ER - also the same as when she talked about going back to her Operation Curvey Calories plan (in which she claims she is gushing gallons of blood)

Now I don't know how it is for other bleeders but when I am gushing I do not want to jump around like that
Wondered this myself and no, jumping around is DEFINITELY not something you'd be doing if you were bleeding the amount Amber says she was (and from what she said, free-bleeding at that)

Maybe the sudden movement finally dislodged something? 🤔

Also to add: gasping for air after exertion at 500+elbees is NOT asthma, gorl, it's fucking 'normal' - as far as being the weight of four average humans can be said to be normal, lol

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
amber, if you worked out in a (giant) tshirt like everyone else instead of a polyester dress you wouldn't have to cover up your dainty tits every time you bend over.
Bit of a sperg here, but does Walmart's generous sizing even help her case? Personally for me, an XL is already like a nightgown on me, and I wear usually medium-large depending. I've seen tarps in Walmart go up to 5x before, but would those cover our dainty princess?

Torrid's tarps already look like weird shirts on her, would a Wally-mart shirt do any better?

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
she's too fat for walmart but there are plenty of online places she can order a 10X basic tshirt

she used to live in tshirts when she was with dusty, i'm not sure why she thinks she's too dainty for them now. they'd probably be more comfortable than her weird dresses

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault (1).jpg

i would say if she was serious about dancing as exercise and making videos about it she could put her impulsive spending to good use and buy a ton of fancy workout/athleisure clothes like other youtubers do when they pretend to care about fitness, but then i remember she weighs a quarter of a ton and has testicles hanging off her ankles.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
I think she wears dresses as shirts because an actual shirt would fit her like a crop top. If you look at the dresses, they are long enough to cover her to the waist (but that might be because she buys sizes 4 and 5). An actual shirt would cover just a couple of her multiple fat rolls and fupas.

Edit because I temporarily forgot the difference between crop top and tank top

Last edited:

shameful existence

i have sinned and so have you
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised by how mobile she still is.

It would be very for.science to be able to watch all the gorls perform ten minutes of light cardio and compare. Jen - no way. Amy - if you give her a chair. Chantal - will do what she wants and she doesn't want to do this. Anna - after a drink or two.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Man, you can't deny she's calculated, even if she's dumb as a box of rocks.
Sending this out now during the positiviteeeeee rather than any backlash after she reveals more of her diagnosis so it's well received.
Can't wait to see Kate Winslet vid lol

images (1).jpegtenor (4).giftenor (3).giftenor (2).gif

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised by how mobile she still is.

It would be very for.science to be able to watch all the gorls perform ten minutes of light cardio and compare. Jen - no way. Amy - if you give her a chair. Chantal - will do what she wants and she doesn't want to do this. Anna - after a drink or two.
I know its kinda gay to add this, but I remember Charlie in a react being shocked at Amber's mobility, iirc they were doing a QnA while in the hotel in Lexington, and Amber flung back and easily pulled herself backup, and Charles was astonished.

I'm TBH just as shocked she's even able to weeble-wobble her rolls around like this, is this age being on her side? Will she crash hard within the year? Hopefully we get to watch.

hamburgerlardraid

Highly vibrational and micronutrient rich autism!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her videos are getting increasingly more difficult to masturbate to.
Anyways, let's summarize this shit.
  • HELLO, WHEEEEEEEEEEZE
  • mah assmah, there is three songs
  • not danceeN, MOVEEN
  • easyish but capable
  • putting this on mute
  • copeewright
  • WHEEZE
  • play 3 three songs on spotify
  • ten minits
  • WHEEZE
  • three songs: dance monkey, wait a minute, 24k magic
  • WHEEZE
  • get thos endorphins
  • backlash
  • if i was skinn-ee IT WOULD NOT BE TROLLEEN
  • WHEEZE
  • you are shallow!!!!!!!!!
  • hula danceen
  • walkeen forward and backward
  • marcheen for them blacks
  • punch
  • punch
  • punch
  • waddle
  • waddle
  • waddle
  • vogue
  • march
  • orange justice from fortnite
  • hula dance
  • touch toes
  • pretend your non-existent fried egg tits fall out
  • crack your neck
  • waveen
  • do the can can
  • stick your tongue out like a roast pig
  • GOODBYE
TL;DW
simpsonsearthquake.gif
ETA: It's a shame no one has made this joke yet.
DROPITLIKEITSCLOT.gif

Last edited:

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
This was the day she ended up in the ER dropping huge clots.
Being almost completely inactive and 500lbs, it's no surprise to me that desperately trying to show how "active" and "hulthy" she is ended in disaster.
No doubt all that shit had been growing inside her body for months, and sudden fast movement of her bulk was too much. This video is a woman literally pushing her body to its limit until it says "NO MORE!"
So, although she may not have known she had cancer at this time, she definitely landed herself in the ER because of this video.

Tags
None