dance with me, literally (prerecorded) - uploaded 06/08/2020 -

kiwifarms.net
This is the afternoon of the evening she went to ER - also the same as when she talked about going back to her Operation Curvey Calories plan (in which she claims she is gushing gallons of blood)

Now I don't know how it is for other bleeders but when I am gushing I do not want to jump around like that
I was thinking all of the movement might have caused something to shift inside of her but wasn't sure when this was filmed. Looks like the Curvey Calories video was filmed after this dance one because her bun in that one looks like she just got finished with a 10-mile run (she said she just woke up like that but who knows).

If she's being honest with everything this really does come off like a horror film. While she's dancing her body is getting ready to release a blood bomb and Becky has to clean her ankle folds after. Oh no Rarity, don't eat that....

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
When you need a jock strap for your ankle fat things might be a liiiiitle out of hand 🙄

So to her:
Breathing hard = asthma
So I'm gonna go ahead and guess that

Precancerous cells = womb cancer and
Occasional heavy periods/maybe spotting = gushing blood for a straight year

But sure, shes not exaggerating or anything

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
...I'd say this is one of her better prerecorded videos. It's about time we get some Fat Amy tier gifs from Amber.
For those that don't know, this site has a long running now weekly movienight where we get together and watch movies of varying quality while typing chat messages trying to get each other to laugh at what we're all watching/reading together. We have no (as in 0/zero) Amber gifs that we can post in chat for that channel yet. That's going to change very soon I'm predicitng looking at the harvest this video has brought. Can't wait to emote chain symbiote-emo-Maguire's-Spider-Man hip thrust and clap over his head with big AL about to fall ass over teakettle in gif form now next time we get a nice dance sequence in a film! Going to suggest this one be tagged something like ":fatdance:".

Good job trying to excercise, shame your cancer got in the way immediately after, who could have guessed someone who looks like this was in shitty health all along though, huh?

ExtraDaintyGorl

Drunken Fatty
kiwifarms.net
Torrid's tarps already look like weird shirts on her, would a Wally-mart shirt do any better?
Torrid makes bigger sizes than she buys. She claims to be a 4 but they make up to a 6x that would probably fit her in a lot of their workout stuff (64in waist and it's all stretchy), and there's a "plus size woman" brand Woman Within that sells to a 7x (up to a 70in waist but also stretchy af)

So did anyone else listen to the songs she said to while they watched? Cause gorl is out of sync on nearly everything. Nothing is on a beat, and I'm about 90% sure those deep forward "toe touches" were because her back or feet were killing her at that point.

Wonder who's gonna do a "I follow Amberlynn's workout video" first from the Haydurs. All totally respectful, ofc.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Torrid makes bigger sizes than she buys. She claims to be a 4 but they make up to a 6x that would probably fit her in a lot of their workout stuff (64in waist and it's all stretchy), and there's a "plus size woman" brand Woman Within that sells to a 7x (up to a 70in waist but also stretchy af)

So did anyone else listen to the songs she said to while they watched? Cause gorl is out of sync on nearly everything. Nothing is on a beat, and I'm about 90% sure those deep forward "toe touches" were because her back or feet were killing her at that point.

Wonder who's gonna do a "I follow Amberlynn's workout video" first from the Haydurs. All totally respectful, ofc.
She has bought a few things in 6x from horrid torrid that she's admitted to. With her usual this is a size 6 and will probably be wayyyy too big guize and ends up being tight as hell.

This vid is the last time we'll be seeing Fatty move this much.
If what other farmers have said about her going to the ER the same day this was made.
She's on the woe is me I've got cancerrrr trip now.

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
This is the afternoon of the evening she went to ER - also the same as when she talked about going back to her Operation Curvey Calories plan (in which she claims she is gushing gallons of blood)

Now I don't know how it is for other bleeders but when I am gushing I do not want to jump around like that
This was the day she ended up in the ER dropping huge clots.
Being almost completely inactive and 500lbs, it's no surprise to me that desperately trying to show how "active" and "hulthy" she is ended in disaster.
No doubt all that shit had been growing inside her body for months, and sudden fast movement of her bulk was too much. This video is a woman literally pushing her body to its limit until it says "NO MORE!"
So, although she may not have known she had cancer at this time, she definitely landed herself in the ER because of this video.
I've been following her nail polish chip pattern. This was filmed the same day as her weigh in vlog, which I estimate being around May 18th-20th.
photo_2020-06-09_20-53-50.jpg

Her trying turkish snacks is closer to when the blood gates opened. I would age this May 26th-27th
snacks.png

This is her nailpolish after she got home from the hospital. May 29th
hospital.png

She freshly painted her nails mid month when Dana and Destiny came over around May 13th (tiktok cheetos day)

On that topic, the mukbang was filmed the day after the tiktok cheetos day and her polish is super fresh still with only a couple nibbles of chipped paint to it. May 14th.mukbang.png

So follow her nail polish chip pattern to figure out dates.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
If she's being honest with everything
Oh, you sweet dreamer.

I've been following her nail polish chip pattern. This was filmed the same day as her weigh in vlog, which I estimate being around May 18th-20th.
View attachment 1363571

Her trying turkish snacks is closer to when the blood gates opened. I would age this May 26th-27th
View attachment 1363569

This is her nailpolish after she got home from the hospital. May 29th
View attachment 1363576

She freshly painted her nails mid month when Dana and Destiny came over around May 13th (tiktok cheetos day)

On that topic, the mukbang was filmed the day after the tiktok cheetos day and her polish is super fresh still with only a couple nibbles of chipped paint to it. May 14th.View attachment 1363583

So follow her nail polish chip pattern to figure out dates.
One day, someone is going to write their dissertation tracking the habits of the adult landwhale based on sociocultural self-marking.

Neckless

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None