dance with me, literally (prerecorded) - uploaded 06/08/2020 -

Gorl Talk

kiwifarms.net
This is the afternoon of the evening she went to ER - also the same as when she talked about going back to her Operation Curvey Calories plan (in which she claims she is gushing gallons of blood)

Now I don't know how it is for other bleeders but when I am gushing I do not want to jump around like that
How do you know it's the same day? Clothing, etc.?

Not disagreeing, just trying to make sure we get an accurate view of the timeline (if that's even possible).

Reactions: Pinky&Perky

RETROFUTURE

small tiddy goth gf
kiwifarms.net
Well we can never be sure as she does sleep in her clothes - but the dress is the kisses is the one where she was sat in bed telling her ER story
I think you may be onto something, just not that video... In her "weigh in | let's do this again" video she starts it kinda out of breath, same dress, even messier hair with the same hairclip, and says the dress "stained her" (dyed fabric + sweat?).

Edit: wording.

Gorl Talk

kiwifarms.net
No it is not. She wore the rose dress in the er storytime video, not the kisses one.
Confirmed - rewatched it just now. In "i went to the hospital...i’m scared" (the morning-after ER storytime), you can clearly see the rose-print dress after the 4-minute mark. I'm not seeing that dress in any other thumbnails within the past month (though obviously she can have wardrobe changes mid-video and I may well be missing something obvious here).

"weigh in | let’s do this again" does have the lipstick-print dress though, and same hair clip as in the dancing video.

In "weigh in," she looks more disheveled than in the dancing video, which makes sense if she filmed the dancing video and then the sit-down one. But, she starts "weigh in" by saying that she just woke up, and that her period had "gallons coming out of me." Would she film all that dancing while pouring blood?

So I'm more confused on the timeline than ever. Either she wore that lipstick dress and hair clip on two separate, recent filming days, or... oh yeah, she lies.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Confirmed - rewatched it just now. In "i went to the hospital...i’m scared" (the morning-after ER storytime), you can clearly see the rose-print dress after the 4-minute mark. I'm not seeing that dress in any other thumbnails within the past month (though obviously she can have wardrobe changes mid-video and I may well be missing something obvious here).

"weigh in | let’s do this again" does have the lipstick-print dress though, and same hair clip as in the dancing video.

In "weigh in," she looks more disheveled than in the dancing video, which makes sense if she filmed the dancing video and then the sit-down one. But, she starts "weigh in" by saying that she just woke up, and that her period had "gallons coming out of me." Would she film all that dancing while pouring blood?

So I'm more confused on the timeline than ever. Either she wore that lipstick dress and hair clip on two separate, recent filming days, or... oh yeah, she lies.
amber lies.gif

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
I've been following her nail polish chip pattern. This was filmed the same day as her weigh in vlog, which I estimate being around May 18th-20th.
View attachment 1363571

Her trying turkish snacks is closer to when the blood gates opened. I would age this May 26th-27th
View attachment 1363569

This is her nailpolish after she got home from the hospital. May 29th
View attachment 1363576

She freshly painted her nails mid month when Dana and Destiny came over around May 13th (tiktok cheetos day)

On that topic, the mukbang was filmed the day after the tiktok cheetos day and her polish is super fresh still with only a couple nibbles of chipped paint to it. May 14th.View attachment 1363583

So follow her nail polish chip pattern to figure out dates.
It's common practice for polish to be removed before surgery/anaesthetic as a pulse oximeter is usually placed on the finger and some won't work with polish on the nail. Nice catch.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
I honestly have to give credit where it is due: She is very mobile for her weight. But, why the dead air? Usually she has some kind of music.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
I honestly have to give credit where it is due: She is very mobile for her weight. But, why the dead air? Usually she has some kind of music.
She's mobile for her weight because she's young enough that her joints haven't started complaining about all the work they're doing holding her up.

Same deal with Anna jumping and stomping around in her "workout videos" and slowly destroying all the cartilage and tendons in her body.

Tags
None