dance with me, literally (prerecorded) - uploaded 06/08/2020 -

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
What is that thing on the wall to the left of the shelf of candles?

It doesn't look like an air vent. Is it some sort of...dispenser?

This room has always confused the hell out of me and based on the metal railing things I'm assuming this was an open porch at one point and later got enclosed (hence the brick wall at the back that was probably originally an exterior wall).

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
It's common practice for polish to be removed before surgery/anaesthetic as a pulse oximeter is usually placed on the finger and some won't work with polish on the nail. Nice catch.
That's what I was thinking, but if you go to her June 2nd "Update" video, she shows us what polish is left on her left paw. She didn't show her left hand/wrist in the ER video because of her allergy bracelet. I knew I forgot a screenshot, thank you!

jun 2nd.png

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
What is that thing on the wall to the left of the shelf of candles?

It doesn't look like an air vent. Is it some sort of...dispenser?

This room has always confused the hell out of me and based on the metal railing things I'm assuming this was an open porch at one point and later got enclosed (hence the brick wall at the back that was probably originally an exterior wall).
Looks almost like an old washer/dryer hookup inset, since outside washer/dryer stuff, at least here in the south, was almost always there because who needs more heat inside the house on top of the heat from nature? With a/c these days, they're less common than they used to be, and reclaiming that room is an easy way to add living space, assuming you have somewhere new to put the laundry stuff.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
I hate myself for watching this garbage. Who the hell uploads a "workout" video without any music or sound? Also do we really think this "over 10 min workout" was really 1000 steps? It's a lot of swaying back and forth, some weird tapping on the head at 9:10. At 9:49 I thought she was about to give birth

Tags
None