Danganronpa Fandom - More piss than expected

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Oopsie, here I come again
reddit meltdown after a transphobic dr post, although half of the comments are projections
The multiple rap battles on youtube bonus
More dumpster fire about chihiro being trans, this time with a cameo of Naoto from P4 (only link i could find)
View attachment 1992124 this shit i'm not even gonna comment on
twitter account casually blackwashing dangans
reddit user breaks rules of the dangan sub, get banned once, and gets banned again (this time perma) for ban-evading
View attachment 1992272
the dr3 rewrite with obligatory queer characters and bad writingView attachment 1992284
an OFFICIAL COLLAB between DR and IDV fucked up the naming of one of the characters
the pixiv artist that drew his self insert marrying celes and drew a doujin cover? about him (cant find his pixiv atm)
View attachment 1992309
the hinanami fanchild (chika hinata) by an author who commissioned over 200 dollars over fanart
View attachment 1992317
and the guy who commissioned 1k dollars on art for his fic, yakuza arc (i'll try to find more later)

finally, this small gem to top off the cake
View attachment 1992287
Where the fuck are these people getting this kind of money!? Between all my ocs I’ve spent under $20 and I’ve had one of them for half a fucking decade

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck are these people getting this kind of money!? Between all my ocs I’ve spent under $20 and I’ve had one of them for half a fucking decade
Seems like you haven't heard the legend of the 20,000$ furry commission. If you have a good artstyle for a high price, people are DAMN WELL gonna get it.

Hymlenis572

kiwifarms.net
Oh, you sweet summer child.
B9E5A6EF-ED5C-4E20-A3A0-93CEE75AA1A9.jpeg

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
FINALLY something I can commentate on. I'm not s u r e if it falls under powerlevel since it's personal experiences but if anyone thinks it is PL i can fix it. Sorry if this is long as all fuck but it's a r i d e.

Background: As a kid and teen I used to hang out on this place called Quotev with my best friend. TLDR: Quotev was this place where it was kinda like tumblr lite and you could post fanfics, role play, make quizzes etc. From personal experience this place was just as if not worse than tumblr and the dinklerompus community THIVED. Hell you can even take a fucking who's your dangan kinnie quiz.

As far as I remember there wasn't any set age for having a quotev account since we encountered a fucking 10 year old at one point. Anyways on quotev you can make sub groups. make a profile, design it, and even make it look all ritzy with coding, so again tumblr lite. But this place was a hellscape. Think about a fandom at it's lowest, and then throw it one place. Welcome to quotev.
When I used to be there, a lot of dangan fans would put things such as:

- DNI IF: Kokichi, Komaeada, Junko RP/KIN amongst various other characters to the point even fanta and orange juice were on the chopping block
- Have these weird mood boards where it was like they got a bunch of characters and made a mood scale. For example it would be a gif and have a chart like this

Name: stupid retard:
Profile pfp
MOOD: Sayaka

Sayaka: I'm feeling GREAT please message me!
Chisaki: I'm feeling so-so you can interact.
Hajime; I'm feeling sad I don't really want to be bothered
Mondo: I'M PISSED.
Komaeda: DON'T TALK TO ME AT ALL STAY AWAY DNI.

There was also varying degrees which ranged from "talk to me and i'll soft block you" to pure suicide baiting depending what tard you were dealing with.

They also took kinning and roleplaying very seriously but if you didn't RP how they wanted you were a terrible person about to get called out and get a lynch mob sent after you.

The biggest thing I remember from the days at quotev was about our favorite little shitlord Kokichi. As we all know, Kokichi is polarizing and essentially the 2nd coming of Komaeda to some bitches. However, the biggest controversy about his ass comes from the so-called KOKICHI IS A LITTERAL NAZI controversy. He isn't not even in the slightest.

So what caused this uproar? His design.
In game, Kokichi's title is the Ultimate Supreme Leader and his design looks like this on the box cover/promo images of the game. However, you may notice that his hat looks VERY similar to a nazi hat. However, where this whole thing falls apart is that Koichi NEVER wears the hat and cape in game and it was strictly a promo thing. Bad taste? I mean i'd say so but this is Japan and we know they're weird with their war history and shit. I however will admit I don't know enough to talk about Japan and their history with that so if someone can explain it better than me have at it.
Anyways, Kokichi's outfit was a HUGE center of controversy, which made people cancel their pre-orders and on quotev if you even LOOKED in Kokichi's direction and liked him, you were immediately a nazi no if ands or buts about it. This controversy got SO bad to a point some idiot I knew at the time told everyone to tag mentions of fanta since it triggered them so bad. Kokichi kinnies also ran around rampant with other danganronpa bitches on quotev, but that is no surprise there. This is also the same place that tried to cancel ANYONE who let their Byleth in FE 3 houses wear the officers cap since it looked like a nazi cap, when it wasn't at all but this isn't important.

Somebody has an excellent write up on how Kokichi is in fact, not a fucking nazi which is linked HERE.
If you don't want to read it: TLDR: Kokichi is not coded to be a nazi and if he was a nazi there would be very obvious signs such as endorsing nazi belifes and the likes. They also bring up the WHOLE theme of DR3 is everything is a lie essentially and Kokichi is a liar himself and a prankster. He does absolutely nothing nazi related in the slightest.

Finally, my best friend has also brought to my attention the retards at tiktok Are fucking putting their period blood on anime characters. According to her the first time she came across this was with a girl rubbing her used tampon on Koichi. She couldn't find the original so hopefully this girl reacting to it will suffice. Also below is one with rubbing a used pad on Monokuma. She also has informed me these sick fucks are doing it to BNHA characters such as Deku, Bakugo, Todoroki, and some other character.

If anyone can help me archive this that would be great cause I am retarded and have no idea how to do that.

If anyone has questions specifically about quotev since thats it's own can of worms, DM me, but I can try to remember more crazy dangan shit there.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FINALLY something I can commentate on. I'm not s u r e if it falls under powerlevel since it's personal experiences but if anyone thinks it is PL i can fix it. Sorry if this is long as all fuck but it's a r i d e.

Background: As a kid and teen I used to hang out on this place called Quotev with my best friend. TLDR: Quotev was this place where it was kinda like tumblr lite and you could post fanfics, role play, make quizzes etc. From personal experience this place was just as if not worse than tumblr and the dinklerompus community THIVED. Hell you can even take a fucking who's your dangan kinnie quiz.

As far as I remember there wasn't any set age for having a quotev account since we encountered a fucking 10 year old at one point. Anyways on quotev you can make sub groups. make a profile, design it, and even make it look all ritzy with coding, so again tumblr lite. But this place was a hellscape. Think about a fandom at it's lowest, and then throw it one place. Welcome to quotev.

- DNI IF: Kokichi, Komaeada, Junko RP/KIN amongst various other characters to the point even fanta and orange juice were on the chopping block
- Have these weird mood boards where it was like they got a bunch of characters and made a mood scale. For example it would be a gif and have a chart like this

Profile pfp

There was also varying degrees which ranged from "talk to me and i'll soft block you" to pure suicide baiting depending what tard you were dealing with.

They also took kinning and roleplaying very seriously but if you didn't RP how they wanted you were a terrible person about to get called out and get a lynch mob sent after you.

The biggest thing I remember from the days at quotev was about our favorite little shitlord Kokichi. As we all know, Kokichi is polarizing and essentially the 2nd coming of Komaeda to some bitches. However, the biggest controversy about his ass comes from the so-called KOKICHI IS A LITTERAL NAZI controversy. He isn't not even in the slightest.

In game, Kokichi's title is the Ultimate Supreme Leader and his design looks like this on the box cover/promo images of the game. However, you may notice that his hat looks VERY similar to a nazi hat. However, where this whole thing falls apart is that Koichi NEVER wears the hat and cape in game and it was strictly a promo thing. Bad taste? I mean i'd say so but this is Japan and we know they're weird with their war history and shit. I however will admit I don't know enough to talk about Japan and their history with that so if someone can explain it better than me have at it.
Anyways, Kokichi's outfit was a HUGE center of controversy, which made people cancel their pre-orders and on quotev if you even LOOKED in Kokichi's direction and liked him, you were immediately a nazi no if ands or buts about it. This controversy got SO bad to a point some idiot I knew at the time told everyone to tag mentions of fanta since it triggered them so bad. Kokichi kinnies also ran around rampant with other danganronpa bitches on quotev, but that is no surprise there. This is also the same place that tried to cancel ANYONE who let their Byleth in FE 3 houses wear the officers cap since it looked like a nazi cap, when it wasn't at all but this isn't important.

Somebody has an excellent write up on how Kokichi is in fact, not a fucking nazi which is linked HERE.
If you don't want to read it: TLDR: Kokichi is not coded to be a nazi and if he was a nazi there would be very obvious signs such as endorsing nazi belifes and the likes. They also bring up the WHOLE theme of DR3 is everything is a lie essentially and Kokichi is a liar himself and a prankster. He does absolutely nothing nazi related in the slightest.

Finally, my best friend has also brought to my attention the retards at tiktok Are fucking putting their period blood on anime characters. According to her the first time she came across this was with a girl rubbing her used tampon on Koichi. She couldn't find the original so hopefully this girl reacting to it will suffice. Also below is one with rubbing a used pad on Monokuma. She also has informed me these sick fucks are doing it to BNHA characters such as Deku, Bakugo, Todoroki, and some other character.

If anyone can help me archive this that would be great cause I am retarded and have no idea how to do that.

If anyone has questions specifically about quotev since thats it's own can of worms, DM me, but I can try to remember more crazy dangan shit there.
*sips drink* Quotev... now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net

Profile pfp

Jesus Christ on a bicycle.. I think there are tiktok downloadeders.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is one of the few fandoms I've heard the word kinning so much in. What is kinning? I mainly just remmeber running into crazy cosplayers and weird things posted in fanfiiction horrors in regards to most fandoms.
Kinning in simpler terms is claiming that you're a fictional character (or in some cases, REAL LIFE PERSON) because you formed some kind of connection to them. All kinnies are insane, but some are more insane than others.

scathefire

Types like an incel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinning in simpler terms is claiming that you're a fictional character (or in some cases, REAL LIFE PERSON) because you formed some kind of connection to them. All kinnies are insane, but some are more insane than others.
It's also often correlated with the idea that at some point, during a cross-dimensional past life, you literally were that character. And so kinnies (probably the more mentally ill ones) claim that they have memories from how their own "canon" was, and try to find other people who were their "canonmates" (other characters from the same parallel universe as them).

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

kiwifarms.net
This is one of the few fandoms I've heard the word kinning so much in. What is kinning? I mainly just remmeber running into crazy cosplayers and weird things posted in fanfiiction horrors in regards to most fandoms.
As someone who has friends who kins (I really dc cause they don't shove it in my face nor are they nasty about it so whatever)
Kinning can be broken down into two forms.

1. like Yukari said, claiming your a fictional character because you relate to someone. My friends explain it as "they take aspects of the character they like and latch onto that"
2. People who do that but to the extreme but they call it kinshifting.

Kinshifting is where you say have a group of characters you relate to and change into them at will? I still don't understand all this kinning shit myself but essentially this is what a kinshift looks like

Lets say stupid retard kins
Junko
Ibuki
Hinata
and Komaeda

They might primarily kin Ibuki who's more upbeat and YEAHHHHHH WHOO ROCKSTARRR
but they might have a kinshift into Komaeda and go from WHOOOO to I'm so fucking depressed i'm gonna commit a flip in minecraft.

Of course with kinning, there comes a t o n of other shit like
"You shouldn't kin this person because they did xyz" or kin memmories n all sorts of loonytoons shit like that.

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

kiwifarms.net
It's also often correlated with the idea that at some point, during a cross-dimensional past life, you literally were that character. And so kinnies (probably the more mentally ill ones) claim that they have memories from how their own "canon" was, and try to find other people who were their "canonmates" (other characters from the same parallel universe as them).
I think that's what you call soul bonding actually. Or at least that's the term thrown around with the final fantasy 7 house tbh.

scathefire

Types like an incel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that's what you call soul bonding actually. Or at least that's the term thrown around with the final fantasy 7 house tbh.
Yes, what I'm saying is that it heavily correlates with identifying as fictionkin, though. I know this because I used to look at the tumblr otherkin/fictionkin community back when the site was in its heyday, and a very common point of discussion was recovering memories of your "canon" and reconnecting with one's "canonmates".

Yotsubaaa

And I will love you 💗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally, my best friend has also brought to my attention the retards at tiktok Are fucking putting their period blood on anime characters...
You're welcome. :heart-full:

Delta Δ

My motives are complex.
kiwifarms.net
Finally, an excuse to talk about another favorite person of mine. The best part about kinnies is when they completely misunderstand the character in a funny way, or better yet, a complete lack of self awareness.

Specifically, one of my personal lolcows is a complete fucking sexual deviant, one of the biggest ive ever met. Their kin? Tenko. The biggest degenerate I’ve met online kins Tenko. There are an unimaginable amount of layers to this.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Specifically, one of my personal lolcows is a complete fucking sexual deviant, one of the biggest ive ever met. Their kin? Tenko. The biggest degenerate I’ve met online kins Tenko. There are an unimaginable amount of layers to this.
Do tell.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Finally, an excuse to talk about another favorite person of mine. The best part about kinnies is when they completely misunderstand the character in a funny way, or better yet, a complete lack of self awareness.

Specifically, one of my personal lolcows is a complete fucking sexual deviant, one of the biggest ive ever met. Their kin? Tenko. The biggest degenerate I’ve met online kins Tenko.
[AUTISM]Given how incredibly and blatantly repressed Tenko is she'd probably have some fucked-up sexual issues as a result of that; look at the Victorians.[/AUTISM]
But yes, if you want to claim "I'm LITERALLY Tenko", I'm going to be disappointed if you can't so much as throw a punch right.