Danganronpa Fandom - More piss than expected

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
[AUTISM]Given how incredibly and blatantly repressed Tenko is she'd probably have some fucked-up sexual issues as a result of that; look at the Victorians.[/AUTISM]
But yes, if you want to claim "I'm LITERALLY Tenko", I'm going to be disappointed if you can't so much as throw a punch right.
Or at least die protecting someone you love even if you got into a fight with them before hand and are just rekindling your friendship

Delta Δ

My motives are complex.
kiwifarms.net
I meant as in layers of irony. Seriously. Imagine being a complete sexual deviant with every fetish known to man, and you choose to kin the character where one of her main gimmicks is that she strongly dislikes complete sexual deviancy. I like Tenko, she is a neat character, but this complete lack of self awareness is genuine comedy.

Trollface

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Tenko is "pedo" in the same way AFAIK, so she should be banned from a server discussing her own game too by that standard.

Yukari Yakumo

The username is incorrect, I'm actually DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, Tenko and her infatuation for a certain Magician kid. How could I forget?
I mean, if Himiko is a kid then how could she be in the same school as everyone else? And I know the title originates from a spinoff, but if she were a kid, wouldn't her title be Little Ultimate Magician? This is coming from someone who despises Tenko for the record.

Trollface

kiwifarms.net
I mean, if Himiko is a kid then how could she be in the same school as everyone else? And I know the title originates from a spinoff, but if she were a kid, wouldn't her title be Little Ultimate Magician? This is coming from someone who despises Tenko for the record.
My bad, I should've been more careful on that. But what we meant is that Himiko literally looks like Kotoko, the only saving grace is that she's as old as everyone else, so Tenko would still fit if we're counting in appearance.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
My bad, I should've been more careful on that. But what we meant is that Himiko literally looks like Kotoko, the only saving grace is that she's as old as everyone else, so Tenko would still fit if we're counting in appearance.
Alternatively; treating weird cross-cultural humor that doesn't translate to the Americas as condoning pedophilia is dumb and you're acting dumb by taking it seriously.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Some tards in a danganronpa discord server making a list of "trigger warnings" that's like miles long and you """have to read""" each and every single one of it

I think this document right here deserves a mention or anything. Who would've thought? Considering that this is just in a discord server, who knows how much of this stuff exists elsewhere.
Edit - Now that I think of it, the only sensible blacklist there is Lucoa/Quetzacoatl. MF is Pedo in the anime she's in so well deserved.
Ok to be fair, the last one being the word gentle is fucking hilarious bc of UDG and how Kotoko has an actual break down bc of it.
There are a few I can understand like the pedo from UDG and it’s sexual assault scene (Kotoko thought she was giving Komaru motivation), the basic shit and the vomiting, but rabbits, really!?!? Baby rabbits are fucking gross w out the hair sure but they’re some of the most docile animals on the planet!

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All Danganronpa Fans are retards in one way or another.
Can attest to this. Many of the people in an old group I had friends in were Danganronpa fans who made shitty DR fanfics inserting their original characters into gruesome killing games, and looking back at them they were some of the dumbest stories I've ever read. One of them (an LGBT girl, surprise surprise) even made four series' worth of it and included some really fucked up shit in there... I remember one chapter where the killer
turns their victim into a purse made of flesh
Many of those people were either gays, troons, or somewhere in the middle. It's a game for the troons and autistics.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
I remember one chapter where the killer
turns their victim into a purse made of flesh
Jesus Christ that’s for saw, not danganronpa. Even most of the executions are dark but ironic. Character hates fried food? Deep fry him in a volcano? The only ones I can think of that weren’t ironic in someway were Korekiyo and Kaito but Kaito died during it from the poison from an earlier chapter, and since it was the same execution as the very first one (Jin), he was sent off to space and died thinking he had gone to space. Fitting for the Ultimate Astronaut and a final fuck you to Monokuma since as of now, that’s the final execution in the series aside from V3’s ending cutscene. And the dude didn’t even die from his own execution

Ceiling Kitten

Yep, Kitty IS watching you!
kiwifarms.net
It even got to the point where an actual Japanese trans woman was bullied off of tumblr for telling people that he wasn’t trans
View attachment 1961606

About this, it's been rumored from the beginning that the "actual Japanese transwoman" was either a Western SJW masquerading as a JPN trans girl just to pick fights and be an asshole, or a JPN-American person (trans or not) stirring shit to lord it over others. They flounced FAST when people realised there were some holes in their arguments and started making questions.

http://fail-fandomanon.livejournal.com/80879.html?thread=384537071#t384537071
http://archive.md/csc1i

Last edited:

KokoroKoroki

When everyone's a degenerate, no one will be
kiwifarms.net
Getting back on track with some general stupidity, here's a tweet I saw recently, the replies and quote tweets are just as idiotic.
Lunacy.PNG

Yes, that does apparently include Sakura.

Tweet link:
https://twitter.com/ghosttkei/status/1364328880820125712

Archive:
https://archive.md/wip/m2hPE

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Bitch what!?

She is literally the only character in the series who committed suicide and that’s because she felt guilty that Junko put her clan at stake so she was a mole! Jesus Christ on a bicycle have these people ever played the game before doing these hot takes!? Aoi and Akane both survived their games and while Angie died in the third chapter she still did her part to keep everyone positive. Tbh aside from the whole rantaro thing, Angie literally could’ve been the most powerful character and could’ve revived either rantaro or kaede, figured out that Tsumugi is the mastermind and we could’ve had the shortest killing game ever with the least amount of deaths (ironically from the game that ended in the least amount of survivors at 3, potentially 4 if you count Kiibo being able to be rebuilt)

Delta Δ

My motives are complex.
kiwifarms.net
Getting back on track with some general stupidity, here's a tweet I saw recently, the replies and quote tweets are just as idiotic.
View attachment 2004781

Tweet link:
https://twitter.com/ghosttkei/status/1364328880820125712

Archive:
https://archive.md/wip/m2hPE
If you look in the comments, it says OP has only played DR1. You can probably say that for Akane too, but you can’t really do that for people later down the line like Angie.

Of course, you can’t say that for Sakura either, so that’s always a plus.