Danganronpa Fandom - More piss than expected

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Getting back on track with some general stupidity, here's a tweet I saw recently, the replies and quote tweets are just as idiotic.
View attachment 2004781
Yes, that does apparently include Sakura.

Tweet link:
https://twitter.com/ghosttkei/status/1364328880820125712

Archive:
https://archive.md/wip/m2hPE
This has the same energy as this stupid piece of "art"

1616026915577.png

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
lord almighty

Chihiro and Naoto aren't trans, period

when will that get into their thick skulls?
You see they are trans, it's just that they were made by transphobic companies who don't know how trans people work

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's always amusing that they never get that a lot of the characters are just caricuratures. Take Sakura and Hifumi:
View attachment 2012867View attachment 2012865
I still fucking lol at how Hifumi is one of the most hated Danganronpa characters because of his design (and sometimes personality) and not because of how he's clearly a jab at people in fandoms and whatever.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
I still fucking lol at how Hifumi is one of the most hated Danganronpa characters because of his design (and sometimes personality) and not because of how he's clearly a jab at people in fandoms and whatever.
He reminds me of Classic Chris in a way.
Also my anime club showed Danganronpa's ova once and I seriously thought Sakura was a dude since that was the first interaction I had with the series

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
How in the fuck do you get so deep into a fandom that images of a fictional character actually trigger you?
Danganronpa fans are weirdos who get triggered over the weirdest shit. It doesn't help a large part of the fanbase only gets into the series via let's plays and whatnot where there are people in the fandom who literally have death as a trigger. There are also times I used to be on servers where they had "trigger lists" where there were some people who shit you not had first names of some people as a trigger.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Danganronpa fans are weirdos who get triggered over the weirdest shit. It doesn't help a large part of the fanbase only gets into the series via let's plays and whatnot where there are people in the fandom who literally have death as a trigger. There are also times I used to be on servers where they had "trigger lists" where there were some people who shit you not had first names of some people as a trigger.
Christ. Was the particular shade of neon pink used for the games’ censored bloodspatter also a trigger?