Danganronpa Fandom - More piss than expected

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

Icesperg

kiwifarms.net
Kinning in simpler terms is claiming that you're a fictional character (or in some cases, REAL LIFE PERSON) because you formed some kind of connection to them. All kinnies are insane, but some are more insane than others.
I'm late, but would like to add some :autism:. Fictionkin are the ones who think they're fictional characters. Kinnies identify strongly with them, but don't literally think that they're Souda Kazuichi reincarnated or some shit. There's beef between otherkin and kinnies because they appropriate their language. :lol:

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
Komaeda fangirls are the exact type of people that would have fawned over killers like Ted Bundy
Before it got purged, one time my best friend found some weird serial killer kinnie blog. As in people who claimed to literally be the columbine dudes, Bundy, Dahmer, etc. I think Bundy and Dahmer were a couple on the blog.

Dangan wise, I remember on quotev some people were really into fankids. Fankids are essentially "what if kokichi and gonta had a baby etc." IT'S JUST A GLORIFIED OC.
I didn't see a whole lot of them but people would make entire acc's based on said fankid and would even get into roleplays where it was oc x cannon ship, a whole killing game made of oc's etc. I feel like there was inevitably slap fights within each other which would eventually turn into "Ahctually I have a problem with admin and not oc but since your an ass I'll talks shit about your oc as well" but I never really interacted with that crew since they just kept eating each other alive on the feed.
A ton of dangan kinnies also did shit like this ALL THE TIME which was super annoying.

TW: Self harm
So n so made me so upset I might have to start cutting again guys.... ><"

They would indirect eachother or actually @. username here people and send mobs onto eachother.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
It’s ironic how the game’s character deaths we’re supposed to bring you despair and sadness, but the only thing that gives you despair is the tumor-ridden fandom that emerged from the game.
Honestly I remember how some stupid fans act like the characters in the game were real people so if you made jokes about them they flip out and throw shit at you for doing so.

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I remember how some stupid fans act like the characters in the game were real people so if you made jokes about them they flip out and throw shit at you for doing so.
Don't forget the loonies out there going "KOAMEDA'S PAIN IS MY PAIN" and having crying tantrums over characters dying because they were on some astral connection of love or some shit.

Great_Disgrace

Another day another DDoS attack
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget the loonies out there going "KOAMEDA'S PAIN IS MY PAIN" and having crying tantrums over characters dying because they were on some astral connection of love or some shit.
Yeah, honestly for a game that’s supposed to be rated “M” (17 and older) for violence and cruel themes, the “mature audience” that enjoys this game acts like they’re 13. I thought when people got into this game they’d know what they were excepting and not whine over characters deaths.

Clorox Cowboy

Hurry up and die, so I can get some sleep.
kiwifarms.net
the “mature audience” that enjoys this game acts like they’re 13
It's because they are.
This is one of those franchises like FNAF, Corpse Party, or Binding of Isaac. Game series which despite being clearly aimed at an adult audience and contain overt dark and mature themes gain an active fandom that is primarily composed of children. Probably thanks to a combination of the art style and letsplayers.

Yukari Yakumo

All work and no play makes life a fucking bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's because they are.
This is one of those franchises like FNAF, Corpse Party, or Binding of Isaac. Game series which despite being clearly aimed at an adult audience and contain overt dark and mature themes gain an active fandom that is primarily composed of children. Probably thanks to a combination of the art style and letsplayers.
Corpse Party, or Binding of Isaac
How.

Clorox Cowboy

Hurry up and die, so I can get some sleep.
kiwifarms.net
You do not know how upset I was to find out most of the active BoI fans were under the age of 16. I just wanted to share some good seeds with people, instead I got a bunch of DeviantArt-tier OCs:(

It all depends on the site I assume, but from my experience the fanbase is disturbingly young for the contents of the game.

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

kiwifarms.net
It's because they are.
Dontch'a know? Anime is for kids duh! Your too old for those Chinese cartoons! /S

As much as I love anime it really is full of kids nowadays and they probably shouldn't be near half of it. But that's a whole talk of "watch your damn kids" and blah blah blame the internet why my kid is being some cosplay e-thot exposed to Junk pregnant butt shut when all of it could've been avoided if people took a step to be a DECENT PARENT.