Danganronpa Fandom - More piss than expected

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
Listen, I wouldn't be surprised that they would make a cum-infested fuckshack in the slightest. Also off topic but did they make a Danganronpa AU for that shitty Dream SMP? I need to know so I can confirm that we're going down the path of insanity.
There's no infamously big one yet like the one stans made for the proto Dream SMP, which was SMP Live. CallMeCarson one of the SMP Live streamers had to address that one because it was making him uncomfortable.

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
Listen, I wouldn't be surprised that they would make a cum-infested fuckshack in the slightest. Also off topic but did they make a Danganronpa AU for that shitty Dream SMP? I need to know so I can confirm that we're going down the path of insanity.
If anything, that Komaeda kinnie who tried to cut their arm off for real probably would try to get something like that.

Another interesting tidbit, it's probably dumb but my older brother who does the cosplay scene can confirm it's usually Danganronpa cosplayers who usually bring the toxic subculture to cosplay and the kin shit in general as he puts it. He's had a few encounters with kins and he doesn't get it himself so he wasn't able to elaborate elaborate. I also do some cosplay shit in my spare time, but I'm very surprised I've never ran into any Dangan crazies myself. It's usually Persona people I run into.

Hoodie

You're acting like a real McAsshole
kiwifarms.net
As someone who took a deep dive into the fandom to laugh at the shitty OCs, I'd like to put in some recent honorable mentions of fans being dumbasses.

On Instagram, there were throwaway accounts posting gore and self-harm images in all danganronpa tags. Only for people to spam warnings for the images in the tags. so if you wanted to see like, images of Chiaki, you'd see q huge amount of warning pics, cute puppy pics, then self harm pics. I guess Instagram restricted some tags from showing recent posts.

12 year Olds calling out big danganronpa artists on drawing "gay coded" characters in heterosexual relationships, and people were quick to act nasty toward the artists.

the fandom is a trainwreck that I find satisfying to watch.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
TL;DR: Reddit user pitches an atrocious plot featuring his gary stu self-insert and the revival of his waifu who is dead in canon, has an overinflated ego (he wants Spike Chunsoft to recognize his shitty game), and throws a screaming tantrum if you dare criticize his waifu or his horrible game plot. He's so obsessed with the character Chiaki that he calls her his girlfriend and bans people for disliking her. Even mentioning that Chiaki is fictional will upset him to comical degrees.
Honestly, it's so reminiscent of earlier internet fandom dramas that it's a refreshing change of pace from the cesspool of modern callout culture.
I read the document and there were some funny things like how he wanted to make a franchise out of his fan-project so he can make money, threatened suicide to get his mods in control, and banned every writer who tried to improve his shit.

But this made me laugh

1620225246010.png

1620225264871.png

1620225315777.png

1620225353660.png

But at least he is based

1620225446598.png

Last edited:

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Bitches be like "HIFUMI YAMADA IS THE WORST CHARACTER!!111!!!!!!" when Hifumi is basically a parody of weirdos who sit in their room writing fanfiction all day while claiming that they're doing something with their lives- oh wait.
He’s like classic Chris but less autism

also he has the correct idea to simp for Celestia

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm

DONT WEAR KOKICHI’S HAT!​

renderTimingPixel.png

KOKICHI OUMA IS A HEAVY REFERENCE TO HITLER! HITLER USED TO REFER TO HIMSELF AS SUPREME LEADER AND ULTIMATE LEADER! KOKICHI’S SPLASH ART INFACT HAS THE NAZI UNIFORM HAT! PLEASE DO NOT DRAW KOKICHI WITH THIS HAT AND DO NOT COSPLAY HIM WITH THIS HAT DUE TO IT PROMOTING NAZI CULTURE!