Danganronpa Fandom - More piss than expected

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

BitesMyCocko

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• B38DADE4-C146-44C8-BE3A-CA32514FDA96.jpeg
    B38DADE4-C146-44C8-BE3A-CA32514FDA96.jpeg
    338.6 KB · Views: 168

gorefreak

vampire exceptional individual
kiwifarms.net
Yep they have three counts and their daddy posted bail
Holy shit, I just checked out this thread because I was curious as to what exceptional shit the fandom was up to now.. And the problematic Junko kinnie murdered someone? Honestly- I shouldn't be surprised. Any other info?
sigh.jpg

BitesMyCocko

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I just checked out this thread because I was curious as to what exceptional shit the fandom was up to now.. And the problematic Junko kinnie murdered someone? Honestly- I shouldn't be surprised. Any other info?
Only that they probably dont show remorse. For instance the pinned video feature on tiktok is around a month old and the incident happened in January of this year. Well this is the first pinned video on their page

They would have had to have pinned that shit knowing they ended someone. They were also posting as if nothing happened two days after the incident.
I can’t find anything concrete on how they killed someone but the story everyones slapping around the internet is that they were drunk and fucking around with a loaded gun as a prop.

Last edited:

gorefreak

kiwifarms.net
Only that they probably dont show remorse. For instance the pinned video feature on tiktok is around a month old and the incident happened in January of this year. Well this is the first pinned video on their page Psyco bitch activities.
They would have had to have pinned that shit knowing they ended someone. They were also posting as if nothing happened two days after the incident.
I can’t find anything concrete on how they killed someone but the story everyones slapping around the internet is that they were drunk and fucking around with a loaded gun.
Jesus fucking christ... Hopefully some legit sources reveal the full story soon. I can't help but wonder if they really wanted to live up to their "yandere.freak" username.

Bani

Spooky Fruit
kiwifarms.net
Well shit, someone actually did it, I knew this fandom had plenty of bad eggs but this is insane.
This might be a first. Has anyone in any of the other notorious fandoms killed someone before? With court records and everything to back it up?

KokoroKoroki

Certified Spooky Sperg
kiwifarms.net
This might be a first. Has anyone in any of the other notorious fandoms killed someone before? With court records and everything to back it up?
In specific niche subcultures? None that I know of, there's definitely been some well documented ones in general fandoms like with Mr Anime but nothing that comes to my head.

Some more info about her has also just come out, a court document detailing how the killing allegedly happened was released, the reason it happened is just as exceptional as you'd expect.
FAWCAG9VIAcJi64.jpg

gorefreak

kiwifarms.net
In specific niche subcultures? None that I know of, there's definitely been some well documented ones in general fandoms like with Mr Anime but nothing that comes to my head.

Some more info about her has also just come out, a court document detailing how the killing allegedly happened was released, the reason it happened is just as exceptional as you'd expect.
View attachment 2578772
How do you fuck up so stupidly.. And c'mon, this is a pretty lame way of killing someone for a Junko Enoshima kinnie. Where's the overly gruesome execution? I was expecting more than just negligent manslaughter.

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
not to gunsperg out but saying the gun made "a clicking noise when she pulled the trigger three or four times" isn't how unloaded glocks work. if you shoot someone in the head ffs don't make a statement to police, let a lawyer lie for you.
How do you fuck up so stupidly.. And c'mon, this is a pretty lame way of killing someone for a Junko Enoshima kinnie. Where's the overly gruesome execution? I was expecting more than just negligent manslaughter.
if you kill someone without involving a rube goldberg machine you can hardly call yourself a danganronpa fan.