Snowflake Dani E. Bieber - Bieber Stalker

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Poison_Ivy

Queen of the Couch-Fort
kiwifarms.net
Welp....I won't be sleeping tonight.

Also, does she not brush her teeth? There is a visible stain line on her front teeth in that second video.

AdmiralPingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her voice reminds me of Bubbles in Sonichu: The Animated Series. Only about 35% more terrifying.

Springblossom

Dungeon Crawlaholic
kiwifarms.net
Poison_Ivy said:
Welp....I won't be sleeping tonight.

Also, does she not brush her teeth? There is a visible stain line on her front teeth in that second video.

Looking at the condition of her room and her general appearance, I would be very surprised if dental hygeine ranked high on her list of priorities.

random_pickle

kiwifarms.net
It looks like Dani has an Anna Mclearen of her own. Look at the comments.

Dani you are right, I was kidding. He told me you are his "forever." He said "please understand, girl, I get lonely on the road" and he has other friends who are girls but not "that kind of friend, like you." He wants you to go out with him still. Can you think about it more and give him another chance?

Shadow Fox said:
Also she makes me think of that one chick who made those histrionic videos about Twilight. NuttyMadam or something? Wonder what happened to her.

I know who you're talking about. I thought about making a thread about her at one point, but I figured that she was too old of news. I did hear that she's become depressed after Twilight ended. Apparently it's so severe that she can't find the energy to get a job.

I don't know why I did this, but I made a side-by-side comparison of Dani and Nutty. They both look very different, but it feels like they have the exact same look in their eyes:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 574

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
wheat pasta said:
A-Stump said:
She sounds like she's doped up on some good anti-psychotic medication.

It's apparently not good enough :o

She must be so dosed up to the eyeballs that her grip on reality is tenuous at best. Any further from reality and she'll probably just vanish from our world all together and faze into some magical CWCville-esk dreamland where she repeatedly impregnanted by celebrities. Oh God, I just threw up in my mouth typing that..

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Furina said:
Her whispered, squeaky voice is so child-like and she's about 28 or 27, it honestly gives me the shivers. Also her legion of non-existent fans are called daniacs.
You can say that again. Not to mention, looking at her youtube, the picture she uses as her avatar is rather creepy.
photo.jpg
The stare she gives in that picture could be fitting for a horror movie.

rainbowapocalypse

kiwifarms.net
c-no said:
You can say that again. Not to mention, looking at her youtube, the picture she uses as her avatar is rather creepy.
photo.jpg
The stare she gives in that picture could be fitting for a horror movie.

:o

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2H9tiu ... -_Mjhe2gGg

Judging from the comments on this video, she seems to have a couple of trolls. I'm not sure if she thinks they're the Biebs, some of his associates, or just adoring fans of hers. Regardless, I hope they don't mess with her too much. She just seems like a sad, lost, (and as previously speculated) likely drugged up soul. It's probably a good thing her channel isn't widely known.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
She apparently has been starting her own fantasy drama by asking Nial Horan from One Direction out as well as asking if Simon Cowell knocked her up. So...not only is she creepy as hell, she's also a possible cum dumpster.

Globe

baby you look great today
kiwifarms.net
captkrisma said:
She apparently has been starting her own fantasy drama by asking Nial Horan from One Direction out as well as asking if Simon Cowell knocked her up. So...not only is she creepy as hell, she's also a possible cum dumpster.
Theoretical cum dumpster.

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
Globe said:
captkrisma said:
Theoretical cum dumpster.

Theoretical ex-cum dumpster?

Christ-Chan

(◡‿◡✿)
kiwifarms.net
When I was a kid my brother had his friends over one day and they were talking sorta over my head about how another member of the group's sister had been raped. I wasn't 100% sure what "raped" mean, and I didn't have a full understanding of what sex entailed, but I knew they were related so I asked them "so... is [guy's name] going to be an uncle now?". I asked this because I was very ignorant about the issue and just tried to connect the dots.

That might be an awful story, but I think that for some people who are of a certain level of maturation, it's hard to understand the concept of sex beyond that of reproduction, and I think that might be the reason these... Different girls seem to have an obsession with impregnation. For some it may seem like a bond (or as MRAs would put it "haha, trapped you in my baby-lasso!"), but I don't think they would ask "did you impregnate me?", since that would ruin the entire point.

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Foulmouth said:
What is it with insane lolcow women and pregnancy obsessions ?

That's what I was thinking, her and Rose are two peas in a pod. Only difference is that it is real people for Dani... not that, that's any better...

Bridechu

kiwifarms.net
If you look on DeviantArt (I wouldn't recommend it), there are so many stories that are in the second person about the reader getting it on with Beebz, One Direction, Jonas Brothers, etc. Real person fics have always creeped me the fuck out. A friend of mine in middle school did a fucking weird one about her being the best friend of the Good Charlotte twins, while twincest was occurring. I will admit, I did once write a story about myself being best friends with the Spice Girls, but in my defence I was like eight.

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDpNQASohHE&list=TLK_b3tHQc0VSIwquZSbgK26KKdimWCVYy[/youtube]

Chicken-Pot-Pie pussy? Apparently those are the magic words to ward off rouge lesbians. I wonder if she came up with that all by her self or if a :epik: fed it to her. (if so, way to pick the low hanging fruit guys. That girl is obviously slow-in-the-minds. Good job)

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
captkrisma said:

I don't know which is sadder: being a literal cum-dumpster or only being a cum-dumpster in your imagination.