Snowflake Dani E. Bieber - Bieber Stalker

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Colress

Where will you be during random hair event?
kiwifarms.net
I don't know which is sadder: being a literal cum-dumpster or only being a cum-dumpster in your imagination.
I'm starting to think the latter is more sad, really. I haven't met many cum-dumpsters. Also, my reign of resurrecting dead threads continues.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Bringing up a thread from the dead.
Dani is also obsessed with kailyn now. She's also apparently brought me up in her vids too? People over at guru gossip say she keeps on bringing up someone named "breakfast princess" and that's my name over at gg:

Who actually is this "Breakfast Princess" that Dani keeps mentioning in vlogs nowadays? Another youtuber, or THAT GIRL FROM ADVENTURE TIME? xD

http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=10216&hilit=daniacs&start=100

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Alfred Hitchcock

kiwifarms.net
As another user posted, I think this girl is probably schizophrenic (or has some form of psychosis propagated by heavy drug abuse… given her teeth). But I'm not a mental healthcare professional, so I wouldn't know, even though she seems to have the delusions symptom down.

Either way, she seriously needs psychiatric help it seems like.

Also Justin Bieber's music is terrible and he sounds like a bitch.

RecordStoreToughGuy

Beavis-Kin; Nacho/Nachos/Nachoself
kiwifarms.net
So I don't know if this girl has been mentioned here before. I did a quick search of the forums and her name didn't come up and her videos only has a few hundred views as of this writing so I reckon I'm safe.

She looks a Barb Chandler-style hambeast :snorlax: . The ever-present pile of clothes and junk behind her suggests she's a hoarder (or at least extremely untidy). She seems to live in a fantasy world were Justin Beiber is her boyfriend and all manner of male celebrities are trying to impregnate her but she doesn't seem to know if she's pregnant or not as she keeps asking them if they really did impregnate her.

Here's a video of her telling Justin Bieber they won't be able to date if he keeps hanging out with his ex-gf.
[youtube]QkQbxtgvxCo[/youtube]

If anyone wants to know more they can browse her 150+ videos.

Did she actually have a reason in there, or was it just an ouroboros of relationship logic?

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
That's weird! Did she make a video for you or something?

I don't know! I couldn't find a video, I guess it was one of her rants against Kailyn. Which is strange, because I never really say off the wall shit about Kai in the Guru Gossip forums. I save that for crazies like CraftyBeautyDiva1 (the Maria I bring up in Obscure Laughingstocks).

Papaya23

#1 victim of GamerGate
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I've ever seen a multiple-chin demon where they stack up on either side of the proto-chin isntead of underneath :(

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know! I couldn't find a video, I guess it was one of her rants against Kailyn. Which is strange, because I never really say off the wall shit about Kai in the Guru Gossip forums. I save that for crazies like CraftyBeautyDiva1 (the Maria I bring up in Obscure Laughingstocks).

Oh my god Maria is batshit. I read about her too.

This girl somehow seems too naive to use recreational drugs, it seems more likely to me she takes psychiatric medication that heavily sedates her. Her voice is so soft in some of the videos I literally cannot make out what she is saying. She's so pathetic it's hard to snark.

Metagross

Spoim Dernal
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to go ahead and throw in my opinion as well when it comes to the psych meds thing (as mentioned multiple times), that's a very definite possibility. Some of them just wipe your brain to the point you bumble around your delusions and just have no idea what's going on, but at least you aren't flying into a psychotic fit, you're too out of it to care. This is especially relevant to schizo type disorders. (Source: me having been on many different anti psychotics.)

Or brain damage. Who knows. Both. She just seems to be really doped up on something, her eyes/expression remind me of someone heavily sedated by psych meds. Obvious disclaimer being I am not a medical professional, fuck it, you get the point.