Dramacow Daniel "Dan" Johnston / Caitlin "Cate" Spice / @CateSpice - Unintentionally hilarious, anger-prone post-op MtF whose actions as an arbiter of the trans community led to their exile (and apparent police record)

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@_01 I don't fully agree with @Kamov Ka-52 in terms of the thread needing to be more funny, or that they're just like every other crazed twitter user. For me, it's more of an issue when the person/community has a completely insignificant following, and that nothing they really do or say is all that interesting.

While I'd personally like to see some more of their interactions outside of Twitter, I do think that the drama + bizarre rants and statements should be enough to warrant a thread. Otherwise, will give you some time before any moves are made.
That's fair, thank you. Not everyone involved in the creation has gotten back to me, so in about 24 hours or so should be enough time to collaborate everyone's information proper.

A single cheeto

Freelance Police Sped Unit
kiwifarms.net
I imagine his parents killed themselves because Dan was such a huge disappointment. Also not surprised he harasses women. It seems all troons likes to bully those weaker than them. I wonder how fast it'll take him to find his shiny new thread.

Thank you for your hard work, @_01 and those who contributed.

Catch Your Breath

Picker of Low Hanging Fruit #FlangGang
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I imagine his parents killed themselves because Dan was such a huge disappointment. Also not surprised he harasses women. It seems all troons likes to bully those weaker than them. I wonder how fast it'll take him to find his shiny new thread.

Thank you for your hard work, @_01 and those who contributed.
It won't take long. The trans community is painfully aware of the farms so once this goes public, I'd expect an intense sperg fest. Possibly sooner though if anyone has a lurker account and tips him off.

A single cheeto

Freelance Police Sped Unit
kiwifarms.net
It won't take long. The trans community is painfully aware of the farms so once this goes public, I'd expect an intense sperg fest. Possibly sooner though if anyone has a lurker account and tips him off.
I assume that's because all troons are extremely narcissistic and google themselves every 2.5 seconds. Plus, it's funnier when they find it out on their own. It means that they don't care how awful the farms is in their eyes, their need to know overshadows how much they hate this site.

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First update post-move.

Man-hands. I don't know why I'm surprised, but I was put off by how many orbiters Dan seems to have. It's almost as off-putting as the ring crushing the fat around his finger.

1593140382293.png 1593140391518.png 1593140401922.png

Yelling into the void about his legal status again. He's really proud of this point, because that quoted post is over half a year old.

1593140501007.png

Looking at the quoted tweet, Dan got bombarded with positive feedback, all of which he ignored on favor of this single negative comment. Dan hasn't commented on anything else in this tweet.

1593140613789.png

Somewhat unrelated but buried in the replies is this vore furry by the name of "Were Chicken" or "WereChicken" who I keep seeing in every thread, including Kevin Gibes and Louis Gagliardi. The trans Twitter community is a small world, I suppose.

1593140673108.png

And, last but not least, yelling into the void again, this time by creating another TERF strawman.

1593140956570.png

I don't know why it took me so long to notice that his username right now is "The Vagesty."

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1593179210463.png

https://twitter.com/CateSpice/status/1276356021401731074 (Archive)

I like how troon constantly shift between the narrative that twansphobes are a minority and that troons are supported by the majority and the narrative that states that trannies are hated due to twansphobes having too much influence.

From my point of view reason, why people would use the "Emperor's New Clothes" when talking about troons is to talk about how people will use the "preferred pronouns" of annoying, non-passing troons such as Dan. It's obvious to everyone that they weren't born as their "true gender", but people will refrain from pointing that out due to potential social backlash from troons and their allies.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1593347338095.png

https://twitter.com/CateSpice/status/1277174152487559168 (Archive)

His attempt to own le twansphobes doesn't work, considering that anyone with a brain can tell that it's a cope. A cope to deal with the fact that he'll never be biologically female, will never be able to give birth and will never have XX chromosomes.

Last edited:

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dan's been celebrating the recent Reddit bannings and brings up posts which were 100% real that he didn't quote to complain about it any way.

View attachment 1418111

He also takes this opportunity to mention his legal status. Again.

View attachment 1418113

To cap it off, he posts a picture of his fat finger getting squished again. I don't know why I find this as amusing as I do.

View attachment 1418140 View attachment 1418141
Somebody is getting fat. Good lord. Can he even remove those rings anymore? He's going to have to get them cut off if he gains any more weight. Also they are tacky as shit. The only women I've seen wear rings like that are old enough to be my mother and usually wearing something made out of polyester. Or maybe something sequined if they're feeling fancy.

Tags
None