Daniel Keem / KEEMSTAR - Founder of #DRAMAALERT and Abusive, Hypocritical Cowardly Online Vigilante

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Keem is on a redemption arc, helping Mr Metokur get his YouTube back, should we lock this?

• Aye

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 57 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Featured on Oct 26, 2021 at 5:00 PM: Keemstar has announced he is retiring from #DramaAlert.
Keem released a video talking about why he's retiring. He's retiring on March 8th on his 40th birthday. Keem is looking for a replacement for Drama Alert.
He's retiring for these reasons:
1. Cancel Culture has made people scared of speaking their minds so they've become walking talking billboards because of this.
2. The Youtube community is not as tight-knit as it used to be.
3. The tip line is being used to try to #MeToo Youtubers and Keem doesn't find that fun.
4. Youtube has made it harder for people to watch the content they subscribed to.
5. Keem wants to leave the house and it's hard to do so when he has to be on call 24/7 for Drama Alert in case any drama happens.

PhoBingas

The Bosnians are once again outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
should have just cut the "show", this is gay as shit. Why pretend it's doing the world a service when he basically called it boring and repetitive?
He might be contractually obligated to stick it out, but the 8th of March and his birthday make me think he's just trying to milk his cyber welfare for the last drops.

Korpon

Spicy Sogga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why he's even bothering finding a replacement host, he even mentions how RayWilliamJohnson's show died after he stepped down as host of =3, why does he think this will be any different? DramaAlert will last a year, tops with a different host, he just wants that last bit of money he can get out of it.

Keem released a video talking about why he's retiring. He's retiring on March 8th on his 40th birthday. Keem is looking for a replacement for Drama Alert.
1. Cancel Culture has made people scared of speaking their minds so they've become walking talking billboards because of this.
3. The tip line is being used to try to #MeToo Youtubers and Keem doesn't find that fun.
4. Youtube has made it harder for people to watch the content they subscribed to.
5. Keem wants to leave the house and it's hard to do so when he has to be on call 24/7 for Drama Alert in case any drama happens.
FUCK YEAH

Untrue and Dishonest

I have no hole and I must dilate
kiwifarms.net
What a shame. Perhaps he can use his talents at the Killstream instead? I'm sure there's space for him on the schedule :christine: