Daniel Keem / KEEMSTAR - Founder of #DRAMAALERT and Abusive, Hypocritical Cowardly Online Vigilante

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Keem is on a redemption arc, helping Mr Metokur get his YouTube back, should we lock this?

• Aye

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 57 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Northern Blockhead

A definition of an idiot
kiwifarms.net
Not going to lie, I'm actually 50/50 if he's actually going to follow through with his announcement of retiring.

spinch

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please someone tell me H3H3 is cumming a mountain right now at the news

Mudahar is the only person suited to replace the gnome
1635375606823.png

yeah he's retweeting jokes funnier than he could ever come up with as we speak.

Ozzymandias

kiwifarms.net
Keem released a video talking about why he's retiring. He's retiring on March 8th on his 40th birthday. Keem is looking for a replacement for Drama Alert.
He's retiring for these reasons:
1. Cancel Culture has made people scared of speaking their minds so they've become walking talking billboards because of this.
2. The Youtube community is not as tight-knit as it used to be.
3. The tip line is being used to try to #MeToo Youtubers and Keem doesn't find that fun.
4. Youtube has made it harder for people to watch the content they subscribed to.
5. Keem wants to leave the house and it's hard to do so when he has to be on call 24/7 for Drama Alert in case any drama happens.
I think he just got tired of reporting on the Paul's. Drama Alert doesnt really handle medium to small youtuber shit where all the real atrocious drama happens. No one gives an actual shit about the paul brothers and their fight throwing schemes. No one gives a shit if some wrickled ass thot did an oopsy and everyone already knows H3H3 is a snaky snake of a jewish faggot and his horse face wife insecurity and shitty clothing brand. No on cares if James "I didnt know he was little boy" charles posted his 12th ass cheek pic on his Twitter timeline. He's also loss like 2 or 3 friends to suicide and a few of his other friends are depersoned and deplatformed. he cant be rtard edgy like he used to be anymore and commentary turned into a game of guess the pedo groomer. tbh if I had the money he had I would say fuck this shit and quit to.

Evan_Wynn_D

kiwifarms.net
Keem released a video talking about why he's retiring. He's retiring on March 8th on his 40th birthday. Keem is looking for a replacement for Drama Alert.
1. Cancel Culture has made people scared of speaking their minds so they've become walking talking billboards because of this.
3. The tip line is being used to try to #MeToo Youtubers and Keem doesn't find that fun.
4. Youtube has made it harder for people to watch the content they subscribed to.
5. Keem wants to leave the house and it's hard to do so when he has to be on call 24/7 for Drama Alert in case any drama happens.
I like Keemstar but this only makes him look like a total pussy. I don't understand what's wrong with these guys. If this was another girl, there wouldn't be so much ****ing up about it, but because it's keemstar and he's famous, it's ****. Not only that, people who like and watch keemstar have a lot of respect for him. They are just some no good **** who think he's all that just because he's got a big head. He'll get some blowjob and then people will go "Wow he's such a pussy!" No ****, you see this **** daily and its getting worse, not better. Like I said before, it's his choice to do it, I can respect his decision.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Well this is news to me. I never cared for the guy one way or the other, and I admit that Idubbz's "Content Cop" video was quite amusing at the time. But as it turns out, Keemstar kinda grew on me, while Idubbz... well, we all know how that turned out.

If anything, I hope it all turns out well for him.

Michael Janke

kiwifarms.net
There is no way the show keeps a big chunk of the engagement. Given how much of YT is personality-based instead of content-based EVEN if the quality itself improves and Keemstar being a Buffoon.
what'll actually happen is he reitres for a few months and viewership goes down.
he loses money and he decides to come back weekly instead of hosting it every single day to pump the views back

MugolEx

The suits should cut me a bonus check
kiwifarms.net
Keem is Drama Alert. Changing the host will be like changing the host for =3. The last bit of entertainment from Drama Alert will be how bad it is with a new host.

jorgoth

kiwifarms.net
From the looks of it, his viewership's been going down pretty fast after peaking 2-3 years ago. He's probably just covering for the general loss of interest.

Kazukifaen

Merc on the internet
kiwifarms.net
You won't be missed, Gnome. (old but relevant song back then idubbz was not a cuck.)

Demonslayer1776

George Floyd's Dealer
kiwifarms.net
One thing I think is notable is his observation that the internet got alot gayer at the start of the pandemic. While things have been declining for years at this point, it really does seem like things accelerated at that point. I'd say its ronaniggers giving big tech an excuse to crack down hard instead of their usual slow boil, but its interesting to see a fairly mainstream figure catch on.

AlephOne2Many

the late nightmare special
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah so the washout who made youtube worse during his autistic spat with h3h3 is retiring, not like this shouldn't have happened yesterday.

purpleflurp

Now with more Flurp!
kiwifarms.net
One thing I think is notable is his observation that the internet got alot gayer at the start of the pandemic. While things have been declining for years at this point, it really does seem like things accelerated at that point. I'd say its ronaniggers giving big tech an excuse to crack down hard instead of their usual slow boil, but its interesting to see a fairly mainstream figure catch on.
I feel like the vast influx of online activity overall has given these companies the justification they needed.

After all, if the average netizen is constantly being told about huge waves of misinformation going around, they're going to be more accepting of platforms getting trigger-happy.