Daniel Keem / KEEMSTAR - Founder of #DRAMAALERT and Abusive, Hypocritical Cowardly Online Vigilante

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Keem is on a redemption arc, helping Mr Metokur get his YouTube back, should we lock this?

• Aye

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 57 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bajagoogoo

kiwifarms.net
4. Youtube has made it harder for people to watch the content they subscribed to.
Every content creator who's ego can't handle the sub loss drops this line.

Drama Alert doesn't have 5m subs. It has 4.4m dead accounts that haven't been purged. The active accounts are watching.

Drama Alert lost 20k subs in 30 days due to a recent YouTube purge. The channel view count is down by 37%. Sponsors are harder to come by.

2016 is gone and so are the days of Drama Alert getting 1m views in a hour. Bringing in a fresh face under the guise of retirement won't change that.

Screenshot_20211027-235251~2.png

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
I previously really enjoyed Youtube, but ever since the pandemic began the company really has been on the warpath as far as generating income, and it has made the service utterly unusable.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I know a guy who does work for Youtube.

tl;dr is that Youtube is the red headed stepchild at Google Alphabet. The higher ups want to send it the way of Google+ but understand that if they do so it will piss people off and might actually cause people to start using Yahoo! again. or Bing. With the pandemic going and everyone grounded, they are viewing this as golden opportunity to clean up their act and start making money.

He personally theorized that they are doing it now because they can; everyone is locked down, jobs are harder to come by, so they can fuck around with their bigger creators while twitch is still trying to find its ass with both hands. The big names have to sit there and get algorfucked and like it because they don't have anywhere else to go.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Take this with a grain of salt, but I know a guy who does work for Youtube.

tl;dr is that Youtube is the red headed stepchild at Google Alphabet. The higher ups want to send it the way of Google+ but understand that if they do so it will piss people off and might actually cause people to start using Yahoo! again. or Bing. With the pandemic going and everyone grounded, they are viewing this as golden opportunity to clean up their act and start making money.
It's been known forever YouTube doesn't make a profit and only exists to grow Alphabet's influence via its market share and userbase.

StickFruit

#FreeMarty2022
kiwifarms.net
People posted earlier on in the thread about Phil outlasting yet another one, and I’d like to say that I was reading the WWE Champions thread last night and just happened to come by a post there suggesting “Keemstar vs DSP, the two internet cockroaches duel for supremacy”

Guess we know who wins :story:

Korpon

Dapper Floppa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is actually a bad outcome because Keemstar leaving means Ethan Klein wins.
Maybe in Ethan's deranged LA melted brain its a win for him, but I say Keemstar is the winner in the end. He's retiring from his internet show on his own terms, is going to go on to do more shit he'll enjoy, seems set for money, and seems overall happy. Meanwhile Ethan looks a few years and a few more Big Macs away from a stroke or heart attack, his ghoul wife looks like she loathes his existence at times, and he's running a shitty podcast with another grifting roach and a bunch of other faggots. Both are cockroaches, but Ethan somehow topped Keem by becoming a much more insufferable one and a LA drone with putty for brains.

Honka Honka Burning Love

I am the Clownvis..Honk Honk Ba Donk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the sounds of it, he wants to pass as the host and keep the brand. So he'll keep making money from DramaAlert but someone else will do the actual lifting.
AKA he is selling out.

Maybe he can get the Screenwave folks Number from James Rolfe.

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
One thing I think is notable is his observation that the internet got alot gayer at the start of the pandemic. While things have been declining for years at this point, it really does seem like things accelerated at that point. I'd say its ronaniggers giving big tech an excuse to crack down hard instead of their usual slow boil, but its interesting to see a fairly mainstream figure catch on.
Dont know, things were going downhill in that sense the moment trump won so the overlords went to 11 with the woke faggotry

And the other side trump was a complete wimp, should've beheaded all the 3-word agencies then put his own cronies there and basically raid the HQs of tech companies for "unamerican activities" or whatever, hell even nationalize that shit like many lefties want, tho I bet more than a commie would become 1000% pro private property if the nationalization happens under a rightwing president that would censor them instead