Daniel Keem / KEEMSTAR - Founder of #DRAMAALERT and Abusive, Hypocritical Cowardly Online Vigilante

Keem is on a redemption arc, helping Mr Metokur get his YouTube back, should we lock this?

• Aye

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 57 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GooglePuppet

You will never be women.
kiwifarms.net
Keem released a video talking about why he's retiring. He's retiring on March 8th on his 40th birthday. Keem is looking for a replacement for Drama Alert.
He's retiring for these reasons:
1. Cancel Culture has made people scared of speaking their minds so they've become walking talking billboards because of this.
2. The Youtube community is not as tight-knit as it used to be.
3. The tip line is being used to try to #MeToo Youtubers and Keem doesn't find that fun.
4. Youtube has made it harder for people to watch the content they subscribed to.
5. Keem wants to leave the house and it's hard to do so when he has to be on call 24/7 for Drama Alert in case any drama happens.
Imagine being such an annoying ratking of insufferable attention whores, that a man who beat his wife and 'trolled' a youtuber's autistic son has had enough of your bullshit. Holy fuck twitter...

GlupShitto

kiwifarms.net
Would a new host actually keep viewers? Anyone remember what happened with =3, it died a quick and painful death. DramaAlert has always been gay, normie nonsense and unless they get the perfect guy whos just as obnoxious and unlikable as Keem, it's dead.
I think if it's someone with a preexisting following, maybe. Like, if Chad took over, you'd probably get Cold Ones fans and keep people who are nostalgic for the Filthy Frank stuff (which is probably a fair chunk of the viewer base).

ReallyPissedLumberjack

kiwifarms.net
Keem released a video talking about why he's retiring. He's retiring on March 8th on his 40th birthday. Keem is looking for a replacement for Drama Alert.
1. Cancel Culture has made people scared of speaking their minds so they've become walking talking billboards because of this.
3. The tip line is being used to try to #MeToo Youtubers and Keem doesn't find that fun.
4. Youtube has made it harder for people to watch the content they subscribed to.
5. Keem wants to leave the house and it's hard to do so when he has to be on call 24/7 for Drama Alert in case any drama happens.
It's probably one of the most mature decisions he has made,

SiphonCypher

I want to get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride.
kiwifarms.net
Considering there's been several pages of people saying they don't care, yeah they probably don't
Yeah here specifically. Can't get away people saying they will miss it from it outside of this sandbox lol

Silverovertime2

kiwifarms.net
Leafy said that Keemstar planned to eventually change hosts of drama alert before his channel got removed i really thought it wouldn't be so soon

Aum Shinrikyo

Who will help the widow's son?
kiwifarms.net
I think he just got tired of reporting on the Paul's. Drama Alert doesnt really handle medium to small youtuber shit where all the real atrocious drama happens. No one gives an actual shit about the paul brothers and their fight throwing schemes. No one gives a shit if some wrickled ass thot did an oopsy and everyone already knows H3H3 is a snaky snake of a jewish faggot and his horse face wife insecurity and shitty clothing brand. No on cares if James "I didnt know he was little boy" charles posted his 12th ass cheek pic on his Twitter timeline. He's also loss like 2 or 3 friends to suicide and a few of his other friends are depersoned and deplatformed. he cant be rtard edgy like he used to be anymore and commentary turned into a game of guess the pedo groomer. tbh if I had the money he had I would say fuck this shit and quit to.
DramaAlert with the Paul's was almost as tiresome and repetitive as GameTheory with Five Nights at Freddys.

off meds / online

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keemstar is a loser and DramaAlert sucks, but part of me will miss him. He's been on YouTube almost as long as I have used the site and has had a place in many internet drama stories. It was kind of comforting to know that he was still doing his thing.
yeah, I'm glad to see him go, but something about keemstar retiring just makes me feel fucking old.

The Repeated Meme

saving the white race one catboy at a time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good. That show is and has always been unfunny cancer. Good for Keem.

SuspiciousAsteroid

kiwifarms.net
Retiring from Drama Alert? Yeah sure, who did he groom.

BLTAnnihilator

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why he's even bothering finding a replacement host, he even mentions how RayWilliamJohnson's show died after he stepped down as host of =3, why does he think this will be any different? DramaAlert will last a year, tops with a different host, he just wants that last bit of money he can get out of it.
He probly wants to just go do some other thing. Regardless of my opinion on it all, I can only respect the hustle, the man has a brand he has used to sustain himself and then some and while it will do worse after he leaves it, it's entirely possible that he'll only have more success with it continuing and with him using his own name to promote his other projects.
Thanks to all his haters, the man's got a very soft network effect going for him, all he's gotta do is mention he's doing something and people talk about it, whether it's to shit on it or to jerk it off makes no difference.

He's probly also dropping out not just because all the drama is Me2 Cancel Witchhunting nonsense but because it's possible all the drama that's being submitted isn't even vaguely interesting or entertaining. Ignoring tranniess and polititards, not all that much is going on in the world of drama, he's probly on-call 24/7 as a show of just how desperately slow this shit is, so he's likely deciding that waiting for shit to happen isn't worth his time anymore.

Honestly he probly hates Paradox games.