Daniel Keem / KEEMSTAR - Founder of #DRAMAALERT and Abusive, Hypocritical Cowardly Online Vigilante

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Keem is on a redemption arc, helping Mr Metokur get his YouTube back, should we lock this?

• Aye

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 57 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigStix

kiwifarms.net
He probly wants to just go do some other thing. Regardless of my opinion on it all, I can only respect the hustle, the man has a brand he has used to sustain himself and then some and while it will do worse after he leaves it, it's entirely possible that he'll only have more success with it continuing and with him using his own name to promote his other projects.
Thanks to all his haters, the man's got a very soft network effect going for him, all he's gotta do is mention he's doing something and people talk about it, whether it's to shit on it or to jerk it off makes no difference.

He's probly also dropping out not just because all the drama is Me2 Cancel Witchhunting nonsense but because it's possible all the drama that's being submitted isn't even vaguely interesting or entertaining. Ignoring tranniess and polititards, not all that much is going on in the world of drama, he's probly on-call 24/7 as a show of just how desperately slow this shit is, so he's likely deciding that waiting for shit to happen isn't worth his time anymore.

Honestly he probly hates Paradox games.
Fellow KeemCuck praising our lord and savior and doing the beyond stale “yea he’s totally using them haydurs dude!!!!” No, the “haydurs“ are not the reason that keem was successful. Keem built up this brand of being this “totally cool edgy dude” which appeals to teens or general morons, if someone calls him out for doing horrible things like contributing to etikas suicide. You can just say that those people are weak SJW whatevers. And your audience will accept that since you basically created this bubble separated from the general youtube community. He used drama as his money cow since drama generates the most attention and also attracts the most docile. Idiotic viewers.

BLTAnnihilator

kiwifarms.net
Fellow KeemCuck praising our lord and savior and doing the beyond stale “yea he’s totally using them haydurs dude!!!!” No, the “haydurs“ are not the reason that keem was successful. Keem built up this brand of being this “totally cool edgy dude” which appeals to teens or general morons, if someone calls him out for doing horrible things like contributing to etikas suicide. You can just say that those people are weak SJW whatevers. And your audience will accept that since you basically created this bubble separated from the general youtube community. He used drama as his money cow since drama generates the most attention and also attracts the most docile. Idiotic viewers.
I'm gonna be genuinely honest, your reply is just hilarious, it's breathing a breath of fresh air from a 2014 time capsule for me.
I'm not defending the man or anything, you can autistically wall of text me all you want, all I'm saying is the guy hustled and made a living and now he's peaceing out.

Regardless of how it was done, one can only either respect it, not care for some reason or another, or seethe out of jealousy as if another's success personally matters to you.

Lastly, if Keem pushed or contributed to pushing Etika over the edge then he was always going to kill himself, one person covering your battle against depression, no matter how well-known they are, is never going to actually affect you directly, realistically Keem even tried to help the guy, so his negative impact was negligible at worst, downright unprovable at best and even if you ignore that, his mental health dove because he spent too much time on social media, that shit is straight-up poison for your brain. Bonus point: Creators aren't responsible for their fans because said fans might have no restraint or mental independence. I mention it since most who bring up the Keem killed Etika point, and similar ones, basically think Creators are responsible for the actions of their audience.

Again, it's just hilarious, fallacy ontop of fallacy, if you personified each one, it'd be a metaphorical snapshot of the average backroom at a furry convention.

Genuinely I Thank you, not all heroes wear capes, some of them wear rubber noses.

BigStix

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be genuinely honest, your reply is just hilarious, it's breathing a breath of fresh air from a 2014 time capsule for me.
I'm not defending the man or anything, you can autistically wall of text me all you want, all I'm saying is the guy hustled and made a living and now he's peaceing out.

Regardless of how it was done, one can only either respect it, not care for some reason or another, or seethe out of jealousy as if another's success personally matters to you.

Lastly, if Keem pushed or contributed to pushing Etika over the edge then he was always going to kill himself, one person covering your battle against depression, no matter how well-known they are, is never going to actually affect you directly, realistically Keem even tried to help the guy, so his negative impact was negligible at worst, downright unprovable at best and even if you ignore that, his mental health dove because he spent too much time on social media, that shit is straight-up poison for your brain. Bonus point: Creators aren't responsible for their fans because said fans might have no restraint or mental independence. I mention it since most who bring up the Keem killed Etika point, and similar ones, basically think Creators are responsible for the actions of their audience.

Again, it's just hilarious, fallacy ontop of fallacy, if you personified each one, it'd be a metaphorical snapshot of the average backroom at a furry convention.

Genuinely I Thank you, not all heroes wear capes, some of them wear rubber noses.

A thing people like you don’t really seem to realize is that… you can dislike people that don’t personally affect you. because of how they affected other people. I can hate hitler even though he never personally affected me. case in point keemstar interviewing etika while he had a manic episode and telling him “if life is just a simulation why not just jump of a cliff?” The reason that I don’t like keem is because of this.

Hff201

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why he's even bothering finding a replacement host, he even mentions how RayWilliamJohnson's show died after he stepped down as host of =3, why does he think this will be any different? DramaAlert will last a year, tops with a different host, he just wants that last bit of money he can get out of it.
DramaAlert's format has the inherent benefit of picking up random clicks from talking about whatever gay YouTube beef's happening at the given moment, so while the views won't be anywhere near as high without Keem they'll still be able to get attention just by having the right keywords in the title. From a business perspective it makes more sense to keep it running to bring in passive income and just giving a cut of that to whoever's actually doing the work than to let the channel die out entirely.

In regards to Keem losing interest I think his shit became boring much earlier on than the timeframe he gave - sure, all the MeToo antics killed the last remaining entertainment mainstream YouTube drama had, but him just reporting on whatever manufactured eceleb beefs were ongoing wasn't particularly exciting either. If you enjoy drama and gossip you'll have much more fun scrolling through this forum than watching a DramaAlert video, but talking about random schizos/wannabe political commentators/washed up personalities from years ago falling on their arses etc. wouldn't get as many views from kids as making a video every time Logan Paul takes a shit.

BigStix

kiwifarms.net
Wrote this at 3 am and woke up wondering why i got so many notifications. i actually rewatched that etika interview and it really wasn’t as bad as i remembered. Last time i heard about keem was like 2018 so that’s unfortunate. The only reason i really hated keem was because i believed he was a major contributor to etikas suicide which i consider unforgivable. Other than that yea he leeches off of drama but he still made more money off of that than i will in my entire lifetime. thats just how life is i guess.

BLTAnnihilator

kiwifarms.net
A thing people like you don’t really seem to realize is that… you can dislike people that don’t personally affect you. because of how they affected other people. I can hate hitler even though he never personally affected me. case in point keemstar interviewing etika while he had a manic episode and telling him “if life is just a simulation why not just jump of a cliff?” The reason that I don’t like keem is because of this.
You can't be affected by another in terms of behavior, you can only accept to be affected by another, whether complicitly or not, it makes no difference.

I don't get why people hate other people, it comes off only as small-minded, ignorant and it ruins everything good in the world, I don't even get tribalism, it's just plainly childish.

I'd rather laugh at someone than hate or dislike them, and if they make me laugh, how can I hate them? The worst someone can be is boring, and Keem's literally anything but imo, whether you look at him, his detractors, or even some of his fans.
I've never hated him or even disliked him, I either didn't care one way or the other, or I liked him purely because while he may be abrasive, he's anti-pc, he's honest, respectful, and not only does he make mistakes, he owns up to them sooner than most. Not only that, but he's not some bland hack with next to no personality who's just coasting off something that's vastly inferior to what he used to do, the guy does a bit beyond DramaAlert and the content elsewhere is still vaguely interesting at least.

I also like that he doesn't really try to act like a moral authority almost all of the time, most he does is just ask questions some may not like him asking.

To be honest, maybe his detractors would have more on their side if they had the capacity to come up with better or atleast new arguments that aren't just cherrypicking the past. People've tried to cancel Keemstar so often that even if they had a smoking gun for him being garbage, ignoring his reputation and track records, Alarm Fatigue is a thing and with that alone nobody'd care.

I'd think my bias towards him doesn't really matter but who knows.
"Abusive, Hypocritical Cowardly Online Vigilante"

anyone who say's anything remotely positive about this fucking spastic go hand in your mancard & select your anime avatar on the way out.
Your post is very Garrulous and I love every part of it.

Honestly I just wonder what's next for Keem.
Wrote this at 3 am and woke up wondering why i got so many notifications. i actually rewatched that etika interview and it really wasn’t as bad as i remembered. Last time i heard about keem was like 2018 so that’s unfortunate. The only reason i really hated keem was because i believed he was a major contributor to etikas suicide which i consider unforgivable. Other than that yea he leeches off of drama but he still made more money off of that than i will in my entire lifetime. thats just how life is i guess.
I helps to look into both sides of a given idea, especially if it'll halt you from rage-fucking your keyboard.

BigStix

kiwifarms.net
You can't be affected by another in terms of behavior, you can only accept to be affected by another, whether complicitly or not, it makes no difference.

I don't get why people hate other people, it comes off only as small-minded, ignorant and it ruins everything good in the world, I don't even get tribalism, it's just plainly childish.
I guess my mindset was, “WOW! How in the HECKIN WOLRD could he be so mean to this person!!! Imagine if that was ME! That’s it! No more games!!!!!! IM GOING TO HATE KEEMSTAR SO THAT HE COULD NEVER EVER DO THIS TO ANOTHER PERSON! FUCK YOU KEEM!!!!!!!!!”

It was written at 3 am with very little thought. I was barely conscious by then. Still didn’t sleep until 4 am, though……… but yea, I guess this is my legacy, ”the autist who really fucking hated keemstar” yay.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
If memory serves he retired massive drama spikes bit his ass, cuckcop "expose"

That one didn't last long. Neither will this one.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Keem released a video talking about why he's retiring. He's retiring on March 8th on his 40th birthday. Keem is looking for a replacement for Drama Alert.
He's retiring for these reasons:
1. Cancel Culture has made people scared of speaking their minds so they've become walking talking billboards because of this.
2. The Youtube community is not as tight-knit as it used to be.
3. The tip line is being used to try to #MeToo Youtubers and Keem doesn't find that fun.
4. Youtube has made it harder for people to watch the content they subscribed to.
5. Keem wants to leave the house and it's hard to do so when he has to be on call 24/7 for Drama Alert in case any drama happens.
Meh, never really cared for Keemstars show, but if he ventures out to more bankable and successful content and finds a more rewarding pastime good for him, too many Youtubers go down the slow rot of piddling out weaker and weaker content and become stale old fucks who should have stopped half a decade earlier *cough TGWTG* cough* Either way he’s doing us a service.

Azrn0239

kiwifarms.net
Keemstar owes $265,000 in back taxes.

Screenshot_20211130-165636.png

20211130_165647.jpg

What the shit

Up and coming whippersnapper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keemstar is having drama with Call of Duty thot SSSniperwolf after she was actively pushing away a fan with cancer who just wanted to have a small chat with her but being the retarded whore that she is, made stupid excuses on why she couldn't take 5 minutes out of her day to make a video chat with a dying fan.
Keemstar also decides to make a twitter video.

Screenshot 2022-01-02 162839.png

Chronic Keemstar hater H3H3 also has something to say.
Screenshot 2022-01-02 162931.png