Manosphere Daniel Lord / HidinginMyRoom - Edgy Weeaboo Hapa MRA, Comic Artist, Cuck

Sunflower Overseer

Being a lazy dog without a treat
kiwifarms.net
I think he might be a great rolemodel to guys in their post-teens hiding in their basements.

Also since I can't keep my mouth shut, I think this looks like a stereotypical ARG if you assemble all the pieces together like:
Deviantart that contains professional-tier stuff
Face that doesn't match the type of "basement guy"
Super expository vlogs that looks like they were made with help of professional writers
YT channel has the title similar that you see in a B-tier movie.

Last edited:

ISO'os

jiggle and wriggle
kiwifarms.net
He looks really weird and annoying but at the same time if he could sort his shit out he'd be fine. Just kinda reminds me of the weird kid who sat in the corner at school.

Last edited by a moderator:

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Women should stop being attractive because JERK MALES might steal them away from me and make me more of a nasally cuck"

L

LD 3187

kiwifarms.net
Added to the OP.

To shed a little more info, he is 28 yo, works at his parents gas station petrol shop and tried going to college once but gave up to pursue his true goal of being a weeaboo shut in.
Also he engages people who comment on his videos all the time:
beta.JPG
thirst.JPG
homeless.JPG
parents.JPG
looks.JPG
wow.JPG
bio.JPG

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he might be a great rolemodel to guys in their post-teens hiding in their basements.

Also since I can't keep my mouth shut, I think this looks like a stereotypical ARG if you assemble all the pieces together like:
Deviantart that contains professional-tier stuff

his other youtube channel has time-lapses of him making the art on his deviantart, so i'm confident he's the one actually making it.

i agree there might be some fuckery afoot and he's LARPing and might be getting help from professionals. he seems just a tad too self-aware to really be as autistic as he lets on. not sure why he's going the MRA route instead of doing more to promote his art. maybe he's just too lazy to commit to the art and it's easier to make whiny political vlogs.

his newest video is a masterpiece. now i'm really suspiciious someone is helping him out w/ writing.