Daniel Mizuho Llamas / Growly / AlmightyTora / Seph8 - Twice convicted pedophile. Mad about his shitty 10yo suit + being a registered sex offender

Just Another Furgag Alog

Wiggly Line Furgag
kiwifarms.net
Wow, you farmer cunts have no patience. It probably only takes a day or two depending on how busy the staff are. Also as I said before, I just left a clue for you farmers to dig about in the dirt on Growly. I didn't start this thread and don't really care about Growly as much as the rest of you do. Although if some of the farmers care and can dig up enough dirt on the creep to get him arrested and convicted again, it'll be his third strike felony offense in California, so he'd be locked away for a long time for sure.
You really suck at "no trolling plans". GayOps are dumb and don't get convictions.

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a look and the sped who created an account here did so because he found an old /cow/ post from 2018 linking to an album hosted on that site which is now private.

The furriesxtreme account has existed since at least 2014 according to web.archive.org. Running a particular search for his name reveals filenames referencing several individuals, all photos being in crawled, but hidden "after dark" albums.

Screenshot from 2020-06-09 13-15-53.png

AridWolf, Azzy Husky, Deadpaws, Demon Husky, Felix the Fox, Jyno, Twidget Lynx, Martinisoft, Pretzelz. Every single one of these people willingly boned a convicted pedophile.
...is that the same Pretzelz that cut his fucking hands off????

omori

go the fuck to sleep
kiwifarms.net
@FurryTrashNews you sound like the retard over on the zoophile thread trying to convince people to join his stupid discord server because he “totally had evidence against Kero, you guise, please look” instead of posting “evidence” on the thread. And then linked some dogfucker url expecting us to do something about it.

If you’re gonna provide anything, meet us halfway. Don’t be a retard if we tell you to shit or get off the pot.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I know he was on the site because of what furries said on Discord and Telegram about him. You lazy panty wastes just want to be breastfed all the info. Anyway I don't care. Tend to the farm crops and harvest or not. It's not like there aren't other drama threads to find amusing.

Wow, you farmer cunts have no patience. It probably only takes a day or two depending on how busy the staff are. Also as I said before, I just left a clue for you farmers to dig about in the dirt on Growly. I didn't start this thread and don't really care about Growly as much as the rest of you do. Although if some of the farmers care and can dig up enough dirt on the creep to get him arrested and convicted again, it'll be his third strike felony offense in California, so he'd be locked away for a long time for sure.

Stop asking the class to do the homework for you holy shit. We're a site that documents drama, we don't help you carry out your top secret trolling plans or vague ass requests to dig for info on some site that might or might not have the thread subject using it.

Enjoy the threadban.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmfao. Telling everyone else to do his own shit for him.

I can almost guarantee that these aren't real "fucking" pics, just posing. It doesn't look like shit is happening in them.

They are, I've seen him in action, he does this because some furfags hate the sight of skin.

In fact.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, the rabbit and husky suits are almost as grungy as Growly's shitty old suit. That's got to be some kind of accomplishment.
There's a reason why furries have the "Brush your fur" meme, it's cause of shitty suits like that. Growly however needs more then a brushing... if you catch my drift.

I didn't need to see (or hear) that

I'm sorry, I really am, but people asked for reciepts. Though, it's not the worst thing he's probably shared.

toestub

kiwifarms.net

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 10.52.40 AM.png

IMG_20200611_092757_904.jpg
20200611_094002.jpg

zetapaw.jpeg
zeta_paw_t_shirt-rb830967ef410417aaa9ec56856b09729_k2gr0_492.jpg

IMG_20200611_092739_906.jpg
20200611_094550.jpg
41938E0E-BD80-4C08-BA53-36D9F81D2817.jpg

7E9DA790-150B-4D31-A84D-BD195387CCDE.jpg
37B7CFF0-AC88-46E0-8976-D36799640D2B.jpg

FEDC787A-81D6-4C49-A4C7-1C6F81C87178.jpg
E2049640-8272-43EB-9A39-68E83CE0DC33.jpg

Last edited:

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lion

steven universe propaganda
kiwifarms.net
growly friends with a zoophile color me not surprised. his thread is like a rabbit hole of nasties