Daniel Mizuho Llamas / Growly / AlmightyTora / Seph8 - Twice convicted pedophile. Mad about his shitty 10yo suit + being a registered sex offender

Wheezy Asthmatic

Don't forget, you're here forever
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The news on the Aimee front reminded me of something I was going to mention that I don't think has come up before. Danny is active on Peddit. (obligatory archive) In fact he's a janny for the Dave and Busters' sub. Now why might he wanna hang around an arcade...
I'd also seen that but there's not much to do about that considering:
  1. The other main janny for the subreddit is a furry (MewtwoStruckBack)
  2. The other mods appear to be largely inactive
  3. It's Reddit. They play host to pedophiles all the time
About the only thing that could be done (which I am not recommending anyone do here) is for someone to run a complaint to D&B's corporate office but I doubt they'd care / would be able to do anything either.

Mikoyan

Armenian Wheeler-Dealer
kiwifarms.net
I'd also seen that but there's not much to do about that considering:
  1. The other main janny for the subreddit is a furry (MewtwoStruckBack)
  2. The other mods appear to be largely inactive
  3. It's Reddit. They play host to pedophiles all the time
About the only thing that could be done (which I am not recommending anyone do here) is for someone to run a complaint to D&B's corporate office but I doubt they'd care / would be able to do anything either.
Quite right, but when we have a person of interest who's this fucked up, I like to save what I can.

sweaty

kiwifarms.net
Quite right, but when we have a person of interest who's this fucked up, I like to save what I can.
Diezel Raccoon got banned from TFF, and then some lefties had a feud about whether it was for being a racist shitlord or forging a vax card. There's multiple threads arguing about who is right.

That's nothing new, this is just the first one that came up for trump and banning.
Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 7.46.30 PM.png

archive

Meanwhile Furry cons are famous for rolling out the red carpet for convicted sex offenders like Growly, letting them on staff, and won't ban pedos or zoos when they're friendly with con chairs, very popular, nepotism etc.

Look at Kero being allowed into cons with no ban and general shrugs from attendees. Shit like this pisses me off because furries guarantee nobodies get ostracized over a bad take, and get called out if they like a tweet or follow the wrong person or if they’re just gaining some followers.

Zoos and pedos might get called out by some popufur for clout and very little happens to the zoo/pedo because it just racks up twitter likes.

57ot91.jpeg

Cable

kiwifarms.net
Diezel Raccoon got banned from TFF, and then some lefties had a feud about whether it was for being a racist shitlord or forging a vax card. There's multiple threads arguing about who is right.

That's nothing new, this is just the first one that came up for trump and banning.
View attachment 2130147
archive

Meanwhile Furry cons are famous for rolling out the red carpet for convicted sex offenders like Growly, letting them on staff, and won't ban pedos or zoos when they're friendly with con chairs, very popular, nepotism etc.

Look at Kero being allowed into cons with no ban and general shrugs from attendees. Shit like this pisses me off because furries guarantee nobodies get ostracized over a bad take, and get called out if they like a tweet or follow the wrong person or if they’re just gaining some followers.

Zoos and pedos might get called out by some popufur for clout and very little happens to the zoo/pedo because it just racks up twitter likes.

View attachment 2130135
This post feels more in place in Diezel's thread, and also seemingly does nothing to give reason as why a thread was bumped after nearly a month of inactivity.

deermeat

kiwifarms.net
Sooo. I was looking up stuff completely unrelated to Growly, but it DID had something to do with Pokemon.
Saw this photo and recognized Growly's image. Apparently he has a whole album dedicated to pictures of him made by "made_fur_you".
55039-69cb2d9012f20c3e9519178854857449.jpg

Very eerie to look at.
I archived it too but can't get the link atm for whatever reason.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sooo. I was looking up stuff completely unrelated to Growly, but it DID had something to do with Pokemon.
Saw this photo and recognized Growly's image. Apparently he has a whole album dedicated to pictures of him made by "made_fur_you".
View attachment 2151021
Very eerie to look at.
I archived it too but can't get the link atm for whatever reason.
None of these photos are new. Daniel has posted all of them himself via his Google Drives that are linked in the OP.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not much new to add but a YouTuber named BBrackets uploaded a 17 minute video on Growly about 2 weeks ago. I downloaded a direct archive of the video but it turns out it's too large to upload to KF. One of the few times I fuck it up and it has to be now lmao
On top of that, it would appear Daniel the " I totally didn't touch that boy " Llamas filed a false DMCA against BBrackets TWICE, so the video is gone....
1622349962492.png
1622349979350.png
1622350005030.png
1622350023898.png
1622349365977.png

Or at least it would be. Thankfully, he uploaded his own video to a Google Drive so that you guys can watch it.

He pretty much just recaps the thread so it's not like it's anything groundbreaking, but to those who don't want to read through most of the shit in the thread and prefer to watch / listen, it's a decent watch. The only things the video doesn't get into are the GSFC incidents and Daniel's potential zoophilia ties.

Last edited:

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
BBrackets actually stumbled onto my radar a few days ago when he made a video on Matthew Soltys and the CCFC shitshow. I didn't see his Growly video, but I assume it's basically in line with the Matthew video. Honestly, I was kind of disappointed because he didn't summarize it; he literally read the OPs word for word (and at no point said "yeah I got all this information from KF".)

Like I'm not mad or upset (nor would I have much say anyways since I made an effort to not attach my work to anything outside of KF), but jeez, if you're going to plagarize, at least own up to it. Though maybe that's for the best; I've seen some dumb/stubborn people immediately disregard things just because "it was posted on KF", even if it's legit and has hard evidence to back it up.

The guy has a few other videos on his channel talking about other disliked furries, so I wouldn't be shocked if his other ones were made by reading off KF pages as well. While I'm glad to see someone making an attempt to get the information out in a public sphere, I wouldn't be too worried if you aren't able to get the video mirrored since it's mostly re-treading existing ground.

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
Not much new to add but a YouTuber named BBrackets uploaded a 17 minute video on Growly about 2 weeks ago. I downloaded a direct archive of the video but it turns out it's too large to upload to KF. One of the few times I fuck it up and it has to be now lmao
On top of that, it would appear Daniel the " I totally didn't touch that boy " Llamas filed a false DMCA against BBrackets TWICE, so the video is gone....
View attachment 2215036View attachment 2215038View attachment 2215039View attachment 2215040View attachment 2215020
Or at least it would be. Thankfully, he uploaded his own video to a Google Drive so that you guys can watch it.

He pretty much just recaps the thread so it's not like it's anything groundbreaking, but to those who don't want to read through most of the shit in the thread and prefer to watch / listen, it's a decent watch. The only things the video doesn't get into are the GSFC incidents and Daniel's potential zoophilia ties.
Damn it! I was looking forward to finishing that video.

Last edited:

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BBrackets actually stumbled onto my radar a few days ago when he made a video on Matthew Soltys and the CCFC shitshow. I didn't see his Growly video, but I assume it's basically in line with the Matthew video. Honestly, I was kind of disappointed because he didn't summarize it; he literally read the OPs word for word (and at no point said "yeah I got all this information from KF".)

Like I'm not mad or upset (nor would I have much say anyways since I made an effort to not attach my work to anything outside of KF), but jeez, if you're going to plagarize, at least own up to it. Though maybe that's for the best; I've seen some dumb/stubborn people immediately disregard things just because "it was posted on KF", even if it's legit and has hard evidence to back it up.

The guy has a few other videos on his channel talking about other disliked furries, so I wouldn't be shocked if his other ones were made by reading off KF pages as well. While I'm glad to see someone making an attempt to get the information out in a public sphere, I wouldn't be too worried if you aren't able to get the video mirrored since it's mostly re-treading existing ground.
On one hand, I understand your frustration with not being credited.
However, 1) I think your mindset is wrong & 2) Twitter and YT have been cracking down on anything related to KF. We had someone post to TTS recently saying that a video got struck down simply because it linked back to the Farms. On top of that, I think you and I both know well enough that furries do not take kindly to this place. Most will outright reject info that comes from here, even if it's well-sourced. It's why I'd rather someone make a video using my info & sharing it regardless of credit than to stew on it.

If you want credit, make the video yourself. Just be sure to put a degree of separation between you and your own work.

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
kiwifarms.net
It would appear that BBracket's video on Growly was restored to YouTube after it was successfully appealed, and the comments are definitely a bit of a trip. They seem to alternate between people rightfully expressing disgust over Growly, and furries who absolutely fuck animals and/or children.

1623987794270.png

https://twitter.com/BBracketsdotCom/status/1404771266280755200 (archive)

Pictures from the tweet:
1623987809688.png
1623987814536.png
1623987818981.png

Anyways, here's a few funny highlights I found through a quick glance. I'm gonna spoiler most of these because it's just a bunch of screenshots and I don't wanna fuck up the page formatting.
1623988265885.png
1623988309582.png
1623988360047.png
1623988379863.png
1623988409518.png
1623988616290.png
1623988676836.png
1623988867079.png
1623988784828.png

This comment sounds like it's vaguely related to that "Golden State Fur Controversy" mentioned in the OP, but I'm not entirely sure.
1623988144612.png

Has this Riddle guy been mentioned before on the farms yet? Because holy shit, lmao
1623988522100.png

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Midekai can absolutely 100% shut his whore fucking mouth. He still hung out with Growly's ex, Steeleheart, even though he was the one who anally raped that 14yo.
This comment sounds like it's vaguely related to that "Golden State Fur Controversy" mentioned in the OP, but I'm not entirely sure.
View attachment 2271867
1. It's not
and 2. DID THIS DUDE TRY TO HANDWAVE GROWLY GROOMING KIDS??? ARE YOU FUCKNG SERIOUS?!?!??! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!?!?

Last edited:

Athena's Biggest Fan

*huuugs*
kiwifarms.net
Midekai can absolutely 100% shut his whore fucking mouth. He still hung out with Growly's ex, Steeleheart, even though he was the one who anally raped that 14yo.

1. It's not
and 2. DID THIS DUDE TRY TO HANDWAVE GROWLY GROOMING KIDS??? ARE YOU FUCKNG SERIOUS?!?!??! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!?!?
I can't bring myself to throw a hat your way because JESUS FUCKING CHRIST...that is beyond fucking repulsive. How in the hell does someone wake up and decide it's okay for someone to groom and molest a kid and that they deserve a pass for that because they've been a furry for a decade or two?

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't bring myself to throw a hat your way because JESUS FUCKING CHRIST...that is beyond fucking repulsive. How in the hell does someone wake up and decide it's okay for someone to groom and molest a kid and that they deserve a pass for that because they've been a furry for a decade or two?
I really don't give a FUCK if it makes me MATI but saying " Oh well the kid wanted it " is PEAK fucking Groomer bs. Anyone who says that shit should automatically be on a list.

Wheezy Asthmatic

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I'm surprised Midekai has not gotten even a personal lolcow post, that guy is sketch.
I've only stumbled on him because of Gabe. I haven't dug enough to see if he's worth making a note of but if you got some shit to spill, spill it.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've only stumbled on him because of Gabe. I haven't dug enough to see if he's worth making a note of but if you got some shit to spill, spill it.
Not really shit to spill, but just my experiences with him. Despite us not even remotely being acquainted, his demeanor is just overly friendly for no reason, as if he considered our knowledge of each other as such.