Daniel W. Dieter / DanXGoodWolf / sonofss2-version2 / DanielHeroX2.0 -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Huskyfox122

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20201015-104844_DeviantArt.jpg
Screenshot_20201015-104854_DeviantArt.jpg
1664119[/ATTACH] trolls profile "]

Ya here it is, sorry for taking so long. Here's the announcement he made of the whole thing.

[Edit] The exceptional individual also deleted the comments of the person revealing his phone number and address. Luckily i still remember them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201015-104859_DeviantArt.jpg
    Screenshot_20201015-104859_DeviantArt.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Andyxn

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1664117View attachment 1664118
1664119[/ATTACH] trolls profile "]

Ya here it is, sorry for taking so long. Here's the announcement he made of the whole thing.

[Edit] The exceptional individual also deleted the comments of the person revealing his phone number and address. Luckily i still remember them
Uh don't you think it wrong to keep remember his phone number and address because this user here is impersonating him and Breaking alot of rules so he can get rid of him.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Uh don't you think it wrong to keep remember his phone number and address because this user here is impersonating him and Breaking alot of rules so he can get rid of him.
Welcome back, I see it was a long time since you posted last. Is there something you would like to tell us?

Spoonomancer

Boo! Haunted spoons
kiwifarms.net
why are your only appearances on this site to defend specific inflation fetishist DeviantArt lolcows? Is there something you know that no one else does, or are you going to vanish again without explaining anything?

Andyxn

kiwifarms.net
2 Catapult Ct Middle River MD

443-229-7879

There we go.
Hey! That Daniel's private info, don't you have any self-respect on him. I been told by someone that the reason why he been hacked is because that troll user disguise himself as a Discord Support, how should he know that support is a troll in disguise. How would you like it if someone hacked your account and take your private info.
why are your only appearances on this site to defend specific inflation fetishist DeviantArt lolcows? Is there something you know that no one else does, or are you going to vanish again without explaining anything?
I only come here to see what going on here and also I'm busy on my jobs

Spoonomancer

Boo! Haunted spoons
kiwifarms.net
Hey! That Daniel's private info, don't you have any self-respect on him. I been told by someone that the reason why he been hacked is because that troll user disguise himself as a Discord Support, how should he know that support is a troll in disguise. How would you like it if someone hacked your account and take your private info.

I only come here to see what going on here and also I'm busy on my jobs
Interesting you're giving us information on Daniel so casually like that. Can you explain why you at have come to the defense of inflation fetishists on the chances you have to "see what's going on here"?

EDIT: Kind of related to the thread, but upon a little bit of research, I figured out there was a rather small group dedicated to the artists that Andy seemingly has defended called X-Verse-Dimensions (https://www.deviantart.com/x-verse-dimensions / https://archive.vn/gYVWP Archive), which also may explain why there's an X in Andy's name.

Last edited:

Andyxn

kiwifarms.net
Interesting you're giving us information on Daniel so casually like that. Can you explain why you at have come to the defense of inflation fetishists on the chances you have to "see what's going on here"?

EDIT: Kind of related to the thread, but upon a little bit of research, I figured out there was a rather small group dedicated to the artists that Andy seemingly has defended called X-Verse-Dimensions (https://www.deviantart.com/x-verse-dimensions / https://archive.vn/gYVWP Archive), which also may explain why there's an X in Andy's name.
You know there are some user online called themselves "Andyxn" or even "Andy XN".

Look, the point is that troll user is breaking too many rules on DA, Discord, and whole internet stuff. Don't you all think that it is wrong to do these bad thing to that user. What if it happened to you guys, a troll user hacked your account too just because they hate your artwork and interests

Spoonomancer

Boo! Haunted spoons
kiwifarms.net
You know there are some user online called themselves "Andyxn" or even "Andy XN".

Look, the point is that troll user is breaking too many rules on DA, Discord, and whole internet stuff. Don't you all think that it is wrong to do these bad thing to that user. What if it happened to you guys, a troll user hacked your account too just because they hate your artwork and interests
I'd be angry yes but daniel needs to learn to properly use cyber security, you think he'd know better than to trust "discord696969 at gmail dot co dot ru" with his information if he's supposedly so active. Curious though, what is your connection with Daniel since you seemingly want to defend his group on this site?

Andyxn

kiwifarms.net
I'd be angry yes but daniel needs to learn to properly use cyber security, you think he'd know better than to trust "discord696969 at gmail dot co dot ru" with his information if he's supposedly so active. Curious though, what is your connection with Daniel since you seemingly want to defend his group on this site?
1. The reason why Daniel been hacked is because this troll user disguise him as a Discord support, I even got a picture from one of his friends

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201017-175546_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20201017-175546_Discord.jpg
    464.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20201017-175552_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20201017-175552_Discord.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20201017-175602_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20201017-175602_Discord.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20201017-175616_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20201017-175616_Discord.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 45

Andyxn

kiwifarms.net
2. Just because he did some bad things in the past, doesn't mean he is a bad guy. He just a autism user who is trying to fix his mistakes and problems. He just wants to do something on Deviantart as he can

Poto

kiwifarms.net
2. Just because he did some bad things in the past, doesn't mean he is a bad guy. He just a autism user who is trying to fix his mistakes and problems. He just wants to do something on Deviantart as he can
You seems to not know how the farm work, so let me help you here.

We find people that we think can bring us some laughter and we post their action here and comment on said person and action.

People who comes here and try to defend the lolcow ends up being targeted next, so if you truly want to help him, be my guess and do so, just not this way. There are many white knights who comes here in hope to change our vision or stop us, only to be mocked and add more to the thread.

From here, it's up to you to decides where things can go, in either case, we'll get a good laugh.