Danielle Stone / Miss Cherry (MTF trans; tried pretending to be Chris's gf, pledged $1,000 to him) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

White bubblegum

Blow me
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt Wise and Boyd get money through gift cards and things like that? Forms of money that can only be spent on the things they're intended for.

White bubblegum

Blow me
kiwifarms.net
They can sell them on ebay, like Chris does when people send him Petsmart gift cards thinking it will lock him into paying for pet supplies.
Ah, thanks. You'd think they'd learn their lesson by now, assuming it's them who are doing this.
20180722_004736.png

I feel bad for whoever's having their photo stolen. That girl's not ugly and she wouldn't appreciate her face being plastered on autism.
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that this is a female version of Boyd who still lives with mommy and is stupid enough to use her own photo.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't Wise or Boyd. Wise and Boyd are poor neets who live with their parents. They have no money.

We already doxed this person privately. They're some retard trying to troll Chris by giving him a shitload of money in the hope that Chris will talk to them.

Also, I don't know why people assume there's inherently a chargeback risk here. Why do you guys think that?

Y'know the payments go through Patreon, right? The chargeback would hit Patreon's wall first. While it's possible Patreon just passes the chargebacks through, it's not like Patreon is a blind passthrough service. They don't let complaints about undelivered merchandise go through, for example.

Y'know paypal has "I didn't get my shit" complaints? Patreon's terms of service state that any failure to deliver a pledge reward doesn't matter. Your only recourse, according to patreon's TOS is to stop pledging. So if a "I didn't get my shit" complaint came through paypal to patreon, patreon would tell paypal to go fuck themselves and that they're keeping the money. I would imagine they'd similarly negotiate other complaints.

It's possible that fraud occupies a different category of complaints. But I think you guys are really misunderstanding what stupid regulations financial transactions involve. There's always someone holding the bag. And if there's a company like patreon or amazon as the middleman, it's usually the company that ends up holding the bag.

Chris should go ahead and spend whatever money he gets. "Chargebacks" should not be a thing in patreon. And if they are, someone else should eat the cost, not the patreon creator.

And if Chris does get shackled with an extra $500 cost, well, then he'll just need to eat ramen noodles for a month or two.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's possible that fraud occupies a different category of complaints. But I think you guys are really misunderstanding what stupid regulations financial transactions involve. There's always someone holding the bag. And if there's a company like patreon or amazon as the middleman, it's usually the company that ends up holding the bag.
In cases of fraud, the funds are taken from the creator's account.

upload_2018-7-22_16-18-14.png

There are many complaints online about Patreon reversing months worth of pledges from creators' accounts. and they acknowledge themselves that this can happen.

upload_2018-7-22_16-20-5.png

https://patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-u...y-responsibilities-as-a-Patreon-creator-##cbk

Patreon does wear the costs associated with chargebacks, though.

upload_2018-7-22_16-23-19.png

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Ah, thanks. You'd think they'd learn their lesson by now, assuming it's them who are doing this.
View attachment 501365
I feel bad for whoever's having their photo stolen. That girl's not ugly and she wouldn't appreciate her face being plastered on autism.
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that this is a female version of Boyd who still lives with mommy and is stupid enough to use her own photo.
That's their real photo. And it's a dude with long hair.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In cases of fraud, the funds are taken from the creator's account.

View attachment 501372

There are many complaints online about Patreon reversing months worth of pledges from creators' accounts. and they acknowledge themselves that this can happen.

View attachment 501373

https://patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-u...y-responsibilities-as-a-Patreon-creator-##cbk

Patreon does wear the costs associated with chargebacks, though.

View attachment 501374
Yeah, I figured as much.

I'm curious about to what extent a child stealing your card can be claimed as fraud. Is that a no-blame fraud? I can't imagine teenagers stealing their parents cards get prosecuted, but again, if you're leaving your kid unattended and they steal a bunch of shit, is there any blowback?

Anyway, regardless, I think this person is going to let this go through. I think they actually want to chat Chris up and are willing to sink a stupid amount of money on it.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I figured as much.

I'm curious about to what extent a child stealing your card can be claimed as fraud. Is that a no-blame fraud? I can't imagine teenagers stealing their parents cards get prosecuted, but again, if you're leaving your kid unattended and they steal a bunch of shit, is there any blowback?

Anyway, regardless, I think this person is going to let this go through. I think they actually want to chat Chris up and are willing to sink a stupid amount of money on it.
Oh, I agree this person would be willing to sink a stupid amount of money into this - especially if it's someone else's money.

For now, all we can do is see how this plays out over time.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None