Video Dank Swordz TV #2: Marijuana Straight Razor Unboxing+Review -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Springfield

kiwifarms.net
This was hilarious. If you decide to put out more of these, how about Tyce reviewing a cordless sawzall or some useless object with a lot of blades like one of those TV infomercial vegetable choppers?

• Agree
Reactions: Alex Krycek

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net

im crying laughing right now at the idea that tyce is so reprehensible even juggalo forum posters will actively refuse to associate with him and if anything gets posted in that forum that leads the juggalo crew to believe [REDACTED] i'm gonna start banning and SWATting people en masse, starting with josh and working my way down eventually culminating in my own ritual suicide via airsoft

they think brianna wu is an "asian chick that cheated at cod"

Last edited:

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you should scatter some more juggalo references into future videos if you're going to be #pranking them. It always bugged me that Jace and Tyce professed to be juggalos but never really talked about it when every juggalo I've met IRL couldn't shut about it.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Still worth watching? Since when has it NOT been worth watching?

Personally, I don't give a shit if it's [REDACTED], it's still fucking hilarious, and something I want to see continued in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino