• "Im sure you would be comfortable with Sodomy if you gave it a try"

Daphny Drucilla Delight Davidscenester, blogger, "game" "developer"

Discussion in 'Rat Kings' started by Le Bateleur, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Daphny Drucilla Delight David may be familiar to you from her posting on Phil's Facebook. If she isn't, here is a brief introduction from the lady herself:

While she describes herself as "genderqueer", available evidence points to her being a ciswoman, and Daphny Drucilla Delight David being her birth name.

Daphny largely owes her online notoriety to her group of friends. One such friend made a webcomic out of some of her blogs, which was picked up by Vice. Daphny was in a long-term relationship with Anthony "Anna Anthropy" Testa, an independent female game developer who is also a man that looks like Kengel. Daphny used to live with Testa and Patricia Hernandez of Kotaku during the period when Hernandez gave Testa's games positive reviews without disclosing that he was her landlord.

upload_2015-10-21_8-35-50.png

Here's a Vine of Daphny getting a shout out from gal pal Zoe Quinn:

Daphny is also part of the extensive social justice/indie gaming/transsexual Patreon circlejerk. Regulars in the GamerGate threads will find familiar faces among her patrons and among those she supports.

She has an extensive online presence dating back the best part of 10 years. Much of it is contained in her Livejournal which is still being updated but has been hidden from public view. However there is an archived copy available, which will allow readers to get a feel for Daphny's particular aesthetic: "angry ghosts of Geocities seek revenge on the living by triggering photosensitive seizures".

Another way to recognise Ms David's contributions is to look for her special snowflake typing style. she writes in all lowercase UNTIL THE CAPS LOCK COMES OUT FOR A BIT AND then its back to lowercase also NO PUNCTUATION WHEEEEEEEEE sorandom.

Mostly, Daphny spends her life schizing out on the online and begging for money, but sometimes she "creates" "video games" using drag'n'drop tools.

Unsurprisingly, it's hard to find any reaction at all to her games since nobody seems to play them. However, this page has short reviews for two of her works. Of Find Shit, the author wrote "Disliked not because of its simplicity, but the visual assault." The reaction to A Game for Cats was "As a cat, I found this unrewarding and obtuse. Meow." Meow indeed.

To wrap up, here's a list of her more prominent online accounts:
    Livejournal (private, still updated): Daphaknee
    Facebook: Daphney Drucilla Delight David
    Personal Site: poopdoggyballs
    Twitter2: PDOGGYBALLS
    Twitter: Daphaknee
    Patreon: DOGGYBALLS
    Skype/AIM (old): proletearatwat
    AIM: enemarathon
    gtalk: drippynipple
    Disqus: Daphny
    OKCupid: Ninjafetish [archive]
    Game Friend Made: Daphney Needs To Poop
    Twitch: Daphaknee

Here's a nice gallery of Daphny's horrible teeth:

And finally, here is a picture of Ms David, epitomising grace and elegance:

upload_2015-10-21_8-57-38.png

(big thanks to @Smutley, @SunLightStreak and @cat for their work in pulling this info together *consent hugs*)

• Informative x 16
    • Semper Fidelis x 7
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Horrifying x 1
    #1 Le Bateleur, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    Le Bateleur

Le Bateleur Major Arcana

kiwifarms.net
  2. LOOK AT HOW MANIC AND QUIRKY SHE IS THOUGH!

Why does she have brown skin in the webcomic? Is she trans-ethnic too?

• Agree Agree x 5
    SkeletonBias420

SkeletonBias420 DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I have that photo saved in my hooves file as, arandomtardapears.png I'm glad this one has a thread because she is one of the more odious of Phil's current ass patters, she is like Kinney but with added indydev (the current SJW job of choice).

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    DT.Miller

DT.Miller There are lies damned lies and Phil's ramblings.
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. As a British person and national stereotype, I am no stranger to fucked-up teeth. The fact that I looked at Ms Delight David's mouth and thought 'those are some fucked-up teeth' is, I believe, a real testament to her dedication to really awful oral care. Did you know that, following extraction, the remaining teeth can migrate to fill the gap?

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 5
    Helvetica Scenario

Helvetica Scenario Helvetica is a very, very rare occurrence.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Yea not with the number she'd need removed.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DT.Miller

kiwifarms.net
  6. ... I would like to know one thing.

HOW ARE ALL OF THESE TRANNIES GETTING INTO GAME DEVELOPING?! Much less, WHY ARE ALL OF THE LOLCOWS TURNING OUT TO BE TRANNIES?!

Now that that's out of my system.

"Genderqueer"? Really? Isn't that, like, you know. An insult in an insult? To any Tumblrina? For one, go out on the street and call anyone a queer. And go tell a 'cis' person they're a gender. Just that's a contradiction in and of itself.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Doctor Professor Timon

Doctor Professor Timon Horror Cow Professor

kiwifarms.net
  7. I thought SJWs were trying to "reclaim" queer as something positive, or at the very least, not an insult. Either way, exceptional, but I'm still not shocked by her choice of "genderqueer".

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    bloodcoffee

bloodcoffee skinny soy caramel latte with an extra shot
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I thought so, too, but queer just means weird. Or, if you want to go in the derogatory fashion - homosexual. But, point of fact, none of them probably will ever know their true sexuality/gender/etc for one simple reason and fact.

Nobody will ever have sex with them. Most gay guys I know know not to stick their dicks in crazy. Most lesbians I know know to keep a tongue away from a twisted clam, too.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Doctor Professor Timon

Doctor Professor Timon Horror Cow Professor

kiwifarms.net
  9. To call yourself an indie dev, you should at least have some knowledge of programming first.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Daphny has bragged before that threads like this "happens like once a year" and it totally doesn't bother her and she makes new friends WEEEEE. But history shows this to just be just bravado as she regularly sets her accounts to private and goes into hiding as soon as people begin mocking her.
    upload_2015-10-21_8-41-36.png

She has also been encouraging Phil on nearly every post he has that isn't about genocide or anti-sematism. Here she is encouraging his behavior on one of his many "white flight" posts
    upload_2015-10-21_8-39-20.png

Here she is with her ex-girlfriend Anna Anthropy, who I'm really suspicious is just @Thundersteam. Do you like fat whales, Kengle? Is there something you're not telling us? Are you using Gloria Tesch to hide your chubbylust??
    upload_2015-10-21_8-44-46.png

Don't open these.
    upload_2015-10-21_8-35-31.png
    upload_2015-10-21_8-35-40.png

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Smutley

Smutley Kill count: 1

kiwifarms.net

11. Transgender is the new "in" thing. It's fashionable, it adds to your oppression points, and it's an easy identity to slap on now that there are entire communities of people who don't believe you need dysphoria to be transgender. They're usually cis women who claim genderqueer or genderfluid and use they/them pronouns.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Cavities

No Cavities definitely not a dentist

kiwifarms.net
  12. Ah yes, "girl"friend.

What is it with these SJW types and game dev? Why can't they pursue other avenues, like sports, music, sciences etc.?

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    hood LOLCOW

hood LOLCOW The new Commissar
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. [​IMG]

But Phil, you have friends who join hear when they have seen what a dick you are, and you have quite a few kiwi's on your friends list.

Because Sports you can't do from the couch and the Sciences deal with facts and evidence that hurt's their feelings and can't be shouted down.

• Agree Agree x 4
    DT.Miller

kiwifarms.net
  14. @Le Bateleur Outstanding writeup, full credit and go to the top of the class. I, too, am curious about this scourge of tranny independent game developers. There's too many examples on this forum alone for it to be confirmation bias IMO. Like what the hell is this shit.

:tycesuit: was right

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Sort yourself out
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I didn't expect her to be a cis woman pretending to be trans.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    #15 trombonista, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    trombonista

trombonista Spin, Hina, Spin!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Phil's friend list is a gold mine of insanity and failure.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Ooh a challenger appears. This bitch could be fun. I wonder what she would have to do to get Phil to turn on her. I find the idea of Potato vs Ham 2015 to be quite promising!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  18. There's always IDCP for that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    hood LOLCOW

hood LOLCOW The new Commissar
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I don't think she pretends to be trans, she's just "genderqueer" and likes They pronouns.

Her work history has consisted of being a dog walker and possibly a groomer in California, and occasionally pet sitting. The only gamedev work she's done is her friends putting her in things and failing at using drag-n-drop tools. After a messy breakup with Anna Anthropy she shacked up with a "games journalist" almost 10 years younger than her in Seattle and mooches off him and patreon.

• Informative Informative x 10
    #19 Smutley, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    Smutley

Smutley Kill count: 1

kiwifarms.net
  20. "Genderqueer" or nonbinary still counts as trans to me since no one's sex at birth is nonbinary.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #20 trombonista, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    trombonista

trombonista Spin, Hina, Spin!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.